Status: Gooby pls. comment

My Bulletproof Heart, Your Hollow Point Smile

Michael James Way

"Frank!" I hear Mikey scream from upstairs.

As soon as we arrived at their house, Mikey decided to run upstairs and play with whatever he bought. He forgets all about me and lets me sit in the awkwardness of Gerard's car. I can't stand sitting there for another few seconds before rushing out of the car.

"What?" I ask annoyed as I finally reach his room.

"I, um, need some help..." He says as he messes with some loose thread from the hem of his shirt.

"With what?"

I'm curious. Blame me. Mikey clears his throat and heads to the bathroom. What the...? He's got to be shitting me.

"Mikey if you need help showering you should ask your brother. Look I'll even go get him for you, to make it easier." I say as I make my way to the bathroom.

Mikey sat on the close lid of the toilet with a box in hand. I eye the box curiously as I step in front of him. Mikey hands me the box as he continues to stare at the floor. Bleach. Bleach? What does he want me to do with this?

"Mikes, if you hated my hair that much you should've just said so instead of buying me hair dye."

"No! No, I don't hate your hair, it's just that I'm really fed up with this hair and I'm trying to find ways to style it or something but I just can't think of shit besides this bleach, but, I was wondering if you," he poked my chest, "can help me, ya know? Get a new look and stuff."

"Oh... Well let's get to work." I grin.

"Just like that? Again?? I'm scared, you're not Frank!"

"You want me to help you or not?" I ask, raising my right eyebrow.

"Yes! Yeah, okay."

"Alright follow me,"

"Wait doesn't bleaching require a sink or something?"

"Yeah but not now, now go sit on your bed I'll be back."

I leave the bleach next to him as I jog out of the room and go to the kitchen finding Gerard bent over looking inside the fridge.

"Hey where can I find garbage bags?" I ask startling him and causing him to hit his head inside the fridge.

I start laughing my ass off as he shuts the fridge and rubs the back of his head. He glares at me as he continues to rub the back of his head, wincing a few times.

"Shut up! You wanna go in the fridge?"

"Nah I'm fine where I'm at." I grin. He's glaring.

"Fuck, the bags are under the sink, why?"

Hmm.. does Mikey want me to say or no? Eh, I'll let him find out tomorrow or when he goes up to check on Mikes.

"Oh no just Mikey's bathroom needs one."

I grab the bag and jog back up to Mikey's room, leaving Gerard behind.

I walk in to find Mikey laying on his bed. I walk over to his night stand and started rummaging through his things. Finding the scissors, I begin cutting the bag in half and lay it on the floor. I place the scissors back on his night stand and roll his computer chair on top of the bag or bags? Who cares?

"What are you doing?"

"Um come over here and sit down. I'll be right back,"

I walk over to his closet to find his bed sheets. Nice, they're white. At least the dye won't be noticeable. I walked over to Mikey and wrapped his neck in them covering the rest of his body.

"Um should I be scared?"

"Mikey haven't you gone to a barber shop?"

"Yeah..."

"Then you should know,"

I walk back to the night stand to once again get the scissors and walk back to Mikey. I take off his glasses and set them on his computer.

"Wait, you're cutting my hair?!"

"Yes, just trust me on this one,"

"Fine, but if I don't like it you're paying,"

"This isn't an actual barber shop Mikes,"

"You know what I meant."

I told him to shut his eyes as I began to get the sides of his hair and cut off half of the length. Once that was done, I run into the bathroom to try and find the razor. I checked if it had batteries in it and if it worked. A buzzing sound came from the thing. Okay good it works. I walked over to Mikey and begin shaving the sides of his head. As soon as I'm done with that we walked to the bathroom to start dying the top of his hair.

"How long do I have to stay like this?"

"For two more minutes Mikey! Stop whining you've been asking me this for the past thirty minutes or so,"

"Yes finally! Do you know how hard it is to try to keep your head from leaning on something?"

"Yes Mikey! Yes I know! Remember the hair color I've had before??" I grip my hair. Yes, he will be the death of me.

"God, no need to get grumpy."

"Okay go rinse and do whatever the paper inside the box says and come back. Don't you dare look in the mirror before I do!"

"Yeah yeah yeah."

He walks off to the bathroom. I hear the water running and knew it'd be a while so I laid on Mikey's bed and looked up at the ceiling. I begin to hum out lyrics.

"Can't wait for tomorrow, tomorrow's much too long. I'll burn my eyes out before I get out,"

My brows furrowed as I hear someone sing the lyrics. That wasn't me, if that's what you're thinking. I sit up on the bed as I look over to the bathroom, the door's shut. What the... I look over to the other door and see Gerard perched up against it.

"You know the Pumpkins?" I ask.

"Yeah, what did you think, I was some type of hip-hop-rap-pop-listening type of guy?"

"Well no-yeah..."

"Well appearances can fool you,"

"You can say that again..." I muttered, "What are you doing here?"

"Oh just wanted to ask you guys if you wanted to watch a movie?"

"Um yeah we'll be down there in a few."

I hear the water go off.

"Alright I'll see you guys down stairs."

He walks back down the stairs. I walk over to the bathroom and turn the door knob.

"Alright let me dry your hair."

I say. I begin to dry his hair and walk backwards to his room doing so. I remove the towel from his head.

"Keep your eyes shut."

I go back to grab hair gel and his comb. I style his hair, putting gel on my hands and run it through his hair. I grin at the sight of his newly shaved head.

"Okay wait here, don't move."

I walk over to my bag on the floor near the bed. I take out a small box and walk back to Mikey. Oh, I hope they don't irritate him.

"Okay open this eye," I poke his left eye. He opens it without complaining. I slip on the contact. He had to blink a few times before getting used to the feeling.

"I really hope they're the correct magnification level for you, if not I can go get some that adjust to your sight level-"

"No they're good," he says. I mutter an alright as I slip in the other one.

I put the small box back in my bag. I hold onto his shoulders and lead him to his bathroom's mirror. I grip his shoulders and smile as he furrows his eyebrows.

"Okay you'll open our eyes at one,"

"I thought it was up to three-"

"Do as I say,"

"Okay."

"Okay, three...two...one"

"We came to fuck,"

"Mikey!"

"Okay okay geez,"

He opens his eyes and looks at the mirror in confusion.

"Woah... I look-"

"Sexy, I know, I helped,"

I smirk. Yeah I do awesome jobs. He rolls his eyes.

"Oh shut up,"

"Well anyways we have to go downstairs because your brother came and asked if we wanted to watch a movie and I said yeah so come on let's show him the new sexy, Michael James Way."

I sound like some guy announcing a prize on some contest show. He laughs and we walk out of his room after we finish cleaning up.

"Oh finally I thought I was going to have to watch the movie alone- Who's this?" He asks, eying Mikey up and down. I look over to Mikes and we begin laughing our asses off.

"He's your brother!"

"What the fuck?" He looks at Mikey shocked. I did a really great job.

"No shit," Mikey smirks. He sits down next to his brother.

"Wh-Who did this?"

"Frank helped I just chose the hair dye."

"Damn you look different... in a good way,"

"Thanks," he smiled, "Well, let's watch the movie shall we?"

"I believe we shall."

Gerard says as I sit down next to Mikey. He presses play and the movie begins.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second part as promised :) ... Just a little late. So how was your christmas? New year? Let me know :)

Mine was alright not to good not to bad.

What do you think of the little barber shop in Mikey's room? Makes you wanna be a guy and go to that shop huh ;D ...anyways..

Special thanks to the amazing beta: RyRo'sMistress :D
And to my lovely 105 readers, 26 subscribers, and commenters.

Comment? Just let me know you guys are out there just drop by say 'hi', tell me how much you hate this story, or how you like it, or leave paragraphs of how this, I, can improve or just ramble about whatever like I am just right now :)

xo- Jess