Status: PLEASE COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER MY LINKS ON MY PROFILE PAGE

Our Life, Nick Jonas and I

Best of Friends.

“Baby, are you awake?” Nick asked gently rubbing a hand up and down my arm.

“Yeah, I'm awake sweetie,” I said my voice thick with sleep as I rubbed my eyes.

“Good, are you OK?” Nick asked as I lifted my head up to look at him.

“Yeah I am, but your not,” I said instantly knowing something was up by the look on his face.

“I'm fine baby, I just-,” Nick started then trailed off.

“You were just what?” I asked encouragingly stroking my hand across his cheek.

“I was just,” Nick said then took a deep breath and held my hand that I held his cheek and kissed my palm.

“I was just thinking of something I've gotta tell you and wondering what would be the best way to tell you” he explained.

“Nick just tell me,” I said smiling warmly at him.

“Are you sure you wanna here it when you've only just woken up?” he asked.

“Yeah I am Nick, now just tell me,” I said still smiling at him.

“OK, well have you heard of Mile-y, Mile-y Cyrus?” he asked.

“As in your ex girlfriend Mile-y Cyrus,” I repeated a little confused.

“Yeah,” he answered.

“Yeah I have, what about her?” I asked.

“Do you know how we are now, our relationship I mean?” he asked.

“Yeah of course I do, I'm your biggest fan remember,” I said and laughed, “I know you and Mile-y are really close now, like best friends.”

“Exactly, she is my best friend and just like with Maya I'd really like it if you two met each other and could maybe be friends," he said.

“Sure, sounds great,” I told him cheerfully.

“It would, I mean your OK with it?” he asked surprised.

“Yeah of course I am,” I answered.

A small chuckle escaped his mouth and I gave him a questioning look.

“I just thought that maybe you might be a bit jealous and possessive over me and just not wanna know Mile-y at all,” he said in response.

“Well I'm not really the jealous and possessive type,” I said with a laugh, “and if Mile-y means that much to you then just like with Maya I wanna get to know her and try and be friends with her.”

“And it doesn't matter about our history?” he asked a smirk lifting his lips.

“No it doesn't, not to me, I know you have a past but that's what it is the past and right now your with me and Miles-Y's just your friend and I know she means a lot to you so I'd really like to try and be friends with her, you know.”

“Your amazing you know that,” he said brushing my hair out of my face.

“I just wanna try and be close to the people that mean a lot to you,” I told him smiling.

“Amazing,” he repeated smiling back.

“So,” I said and kissed his lips, “when do you want me to meet her?”

“Today,” he said smiling wide.

“Today,” I repeated taken a back.

“So soon?” I asked.

“Yeah I mean me and my brothers and my dad are going to play golf today and my mom and Dani, Maya and coach k are all doing there own things and I really didn't wanna leave you all on your own all day in this big house,” he said.

“Aw Nick, your so sweet,” I said and pecked his lips.

“So what time is she coming?” I asked.

“Around eleven,” he said.

“And what will we do?” I asked.

“Well I suggested you go shopping and have lunch and do girls stuff to Mile-y and she sounded OK with it but if you wanted to do something else I'm sure she'd be fine with it,” he told me.

“No that sounds great, what better way to bond than over shopping,” I said with a laugh.

“Great, well I better get up then and get ready, we're leaving in half an hour,” he said sitting up.

“So soon?” I asked pouting.

“Yeah but don't worry I'll see you tonight Kay babe,” he said and kissed my lips.

“Kay, go get ready then, I don't wanna make you late for kicking butt,” I said with a laugh, hugging him.

“Kay, thanks baby,” he said and kissed me again before leaving my room.

I decided to just go downstairs seeings as Nick was in the bathroom. Only Denise was in the kitchen when I got there
.
“Hey,” I said as I entered the room.

“Oh hi honey,” she said turning to look at me.

“What would you like for breakfast?” she asked smiling.

“Um I think I'll just have cereal today, I'm not really hungry,” I told her smiling back.

“Kay Hun,” she and returned her attention to the food she was cooking.

“So what do you have planned for today?, Nick said your going out,” I asked whilst pouring a bowl of cereal.

“Yeah I am I thought I'd visit Nicks grandparents with not seeing them over Christmas, its such a shame they couldn't come, they would have loved meeting you,” she said smiling sweetly.

“I would of loved to meet them to,” I said smiling back.

“Well I'm sure you'll get another chance,” she said.

“Yeah, I hope so,” I said.

“So what are you do you have planned for today?” she asked.

“Well Nicks arranged for me to meet Mile-y, you know his ex girlfriend so we're gonna go shopping and have lunch and stuff,” I told her.

“And are you OK with that?” she asked.

“Yeah I'm fine with it, I mean I know all about Nick and Miles-Y's past and I know there really close now so I really wanna make the effort to get to know her and be friends,” I said.

“Well I think that's a good attitude to have,” she said.

“Me to,” I said.

“Hey baby,” Nick said coming in the room and kissing my cheek.

“Hi sweetie, you all ready?” I asked.

“Yep I'm all set I've just gotta wait for guys and then we're off,” he said.

“I'll miss you,” I told him.

“I'll miss you to baby but I'll be home by tonight,” he said.

“Yeah I know and when you do come back don't come back a loser,” I said with a laugh.

“Well I'll try my hardest but what you gonna do if I do,” he asked a smirk on his face.

“Well I might just have to go and find a man that can actually win at golf,” I said jokingly.

“well I'll just have to make sure I win then,” he told me grinning.

“I love you," I said and kissed him.

“I love you to baby,” he said against my lips.

“Ugh,” a load of voices said making it clear the guys were here.

I just laughed and kissed Nick again not caring what any one thought of us.

They all sat down and ate with us then soon enough they had to go,then not long after Denise left to, then Dani then Maya and coach k leaving me all alone in the giant house, dwindling my thumbs and thinking to much.

I began to get nervous as time went on but soon enough the door bell rang and I jumped to my feet to answer it.

“Hi,” I said as I opened the door to see the one and only miss Mile-y Cyrus.

“Hey, you must be Melissa,” she said, “Nicks told me a lot about you,” she said as she gave me a hug.

“All good I hope,” I said as we pulled apart.

“Of course,” she said with a laugh, “ready to go?”

“Yeah,” I said and walked out the door.

“Oh. My. God, I love your car,” I said as we walked towards it.

“Thanks, I love it to, it was my moms first and she gave to me for my birthday a few years ago, its my baby,” she said.

We got inside and drove to the mall taking all the way on the drive there then we looked around in different stores, trying on things and browsing around.

“Oh my god, Melissa you look beautiful,” Mile-y said when I walked out the dressing room in a black lace dress with a ruffled bottom.

“You think?” I asked.

“Yeah you look amazing, you so have to buy that dress, Nick will love you in it,” she said.

“Well I guess I do kind of love it,” I said spinning around.

“Well buy it then, you look great trust me,” she said.

I did and went and paid for my dress then we looked around in some other stores people fainting just at the sight of Mile-y and her signing autographs here and there, then we went to lunch in the food court.

“So how do you feel about Nick?” Mile asked, not in a jealous or possessive way just like a best friend that's looking out for there friend.

“Well I love him and he loves me,” I said a smile spreading across my face.

“He told you,” she said excitedly.

“You knew?” I asked still smiling wide.

“Yeah he kinda told me he was gonna tell you but he didn't know how he was gonna do it when we spoke, so how did he tell you?” she asked.

So I told her all about Nick and his heart and of course she oohed and aw-wed along.

After lunch she dropped me back at the Jonas house.

“Hey, give me your number and I'll give you on mine,” she said happily.

“Kay,” I said and we both swapped phones.

“Here,” I said handing hers back after I'd typed my number in.

“Well I had fun, we should do this again,” she said handing me my phone.

“Me to, call me next time your free and we'll hang out, Kay,” I said stepping out of the car.

“Will do,” she said, “bye Melissa.”

“Bye,” I said then she drove away.

No one was home when I got in the house. I put my shopping in my room then sat on the couch in the living room and watched some mindless t.v show.

I guess I must of fallen asleep but I was woken by the sound of a babble of voices and some body sitting by my side.

“Baby,” Nick said stroking a hand across my cheek.

“Hi sweetie,” I said sitting up and hugging him.

“Did you have fun today?” he asked.

“Yeah I did, me and Mile-y went shopping and had lunch and I love her, she is so awesome,” I told him.

“Well I'm glad you had fun,” he said clearly pleased.

“So what about you, did you win?” I asked.

“Sadly no I beat Joe and dad but I lost to Kevin” he said.

“Well your just lucky I love you or I'd have to go find a guy who can actual beat his brothers at golf,” I said smiling cheekily.

“I'm just lucky you love me,” he said pulling me on to his lap, “end of story,” he said and kissed my lips.

“Well I do, I love you more than anything else,” I said and kissed him back.

“I love you to baby,” he said smiling into the kiss.

The rest of the day went by as usual. When every one got home we all sat and ate dinner then watched a film in the living room.

When it finished me and Nick went up to bed and once again fell asleep in each others arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment and let me know what you'd like to happen.
And don't forget to subscribe if you like my story.
Sorry for Mile-Y's name it kept coming up as a miss spelling but just read it as you would usually say her name.