Status: PLEASE COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER MY LINKS ON MY PROFILE PAGE

Our Life, Nick Jonas and I

Show Me Your World.

Me and Nick got up really early and as soon as we we're done with breakfast we went straight out to explore the city. Nick had promised me that we could go shopping today because I wanted to buy something nice for tonight. Nicks taking me somewhere that's very special to him although I haven't the faintest clue where.

"Baby," Nick called from outside the dressing room.

"Yeah," I shouted back.

"You almost ready?" he asked.

"Yeah I am," I said and swung the door open reveling myself in a black lace dress.

"Baby you, you look beautiful," he said walking over to me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You said that with the other ones to," I said with a laugh wrapping my arms around his neck.

"That's because you looked beautiful in the other ones to," he said smiling down at me.

"Yeah ,but which one looked the best?" I asked smiling back.

"All of them," he said and kissed my lips.

"Nick," I said laughing, "which one looked the best."

"This one, I like this one," he said smiling.

"Then this one it is then," I said and kissed his lips before going into the changing room.

After I'd gotten back into my normal clothes and paid for my dress we went too look at all the sites. Even though Nick had been here before I'd never been here so I wanted to see everything it had to offer although I did feel bad about hijacking Nicks surprise but he said he didn't mind if he got to spend the day with me after we we're all done for the day we went back to the hotel to get ready for tonight.

"Baby you look beautiful," Nick said coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Well you don't look to bad yourself," I said smiling, looking at us in the bathroom mirror.

"How did I get so lucky?" he asked kissing my neck.

"Why something happen?" I asked with a laugh looking back at him.

"Yeah, you," he said a smile on his face.

"What did I do to deserve you?" he asked.

"I could ask you the same thing," I said turning to face him and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I love you," he said with love in his eyes.

"I love you to Nick," I said and kissed his lips.

"Come on," he said smiling once we broke apart and taking hold of my hand, "we don't wanna be late."

...

"Nick we're going to the theater?" I asked as we pulled up on broad way.

"Yeah we are," he said stepping out the car.

"What are we seeing?" I asked.

"You'll see," he said leading me in to the theater.

"Two tickets for Les miserables please," he said to the girl in the ticket booth.

"Les miserables," I said excitedly.

"Yeah, I mean I know I was in it and everything but its an important part of my life and I wanna share it with you," he said.

"Aw Nick," I said and gave him a hug.

"You know I've never seen it live before, I've only ever seen it on the DVD I brought when you we're in it," I said a smile across my face.

"Yeah I know,you told me once," he said smiling down at me.

"Well thank you, I'm really glad you wanna share it with me," I said and squeezed his hand.

"I wanna share everything with you," he said love shining through his eyes.

We stood for a moment not saying a word just staring into each others eyes till a voice broke us out of the spell we we're in.

"Here's your tickets, enjoy your show," the young girl said handing Nick the tickets.

"Thank you," Nick said before grabbing the tickets and taking my hand and leading me
through the big wooden doors and over to where we we're supposed to sit.

-

"Nick that was amazing, it was beautiful and stunning and, amazing," I said running out of words as we exited.

"I loved it," I told him and came to a stop.

"I know, I could tell by the look on your face as you watched," he said a smile on his face.

"Thank you," I said throwing my arms around his neck and pulling him close into a hug.

"I loved it," I said into his ear, "and I love you, " I said as I pulled back to look at his face.

"I love you to baby," he said stroking a hand across my cheek then placing his lips on top of mine.

"Nick, what if someone See's," I said surprised.

"I don't care, I wanna kiss you," he said smiling.

"Well why don't we get back to the hotel then you can kiss me all you want," I said smiling.

"Well what are waiting for," he said making me laugh.

When we got back to the hotel things went much the same as the night before, we got ready for sleep then crawled into bed and snuggled up together watching mindless t.v till we both fell asleep in each others arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it please comment.
The quicker you comment the faster I post.