Status: PLEASE COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER MY LINKS ON MY PROFILE PAGE

Our Life, Nick Jonas and I

Welcome Home.

Me and Nick spent a few more days in New york but today was the day, we were going back home. We spent most of the day traveling back on planes and in taxi's but finally we'd arrived and were walking through the Jonas door.

"Mom, dad, were home," Nick called to the seemingly empty house.

"I wonder where every one is?" I pondered to Nick.

"I don't know," he said.

We searched round the house, looking upstairs first but couldn't find any sign of any one.

"You did tell them we'd be back today?" I asked as we walked through the kitchen.

"Yeah, they said they'd be waiting for us," he said pulling open the big glass doors to the back yard.

"Well I wonder where they -"

"Surprise," every one screamed when we walked outside.

"Welcome home," Denise said hugging me and Nick.

"Guys you didn't have to do this, we've only been gone a few days," Nick said amazed.

"Yeah but we missed you both and besides it was a good excuse for a barbecue," Joe said a smirk on his face.

"Any excuse for food," I said smiling at him.

"Yep," he said simply.

We said hi to every one and answered questions about our trip but I couldn't help but notice that Maya and coach k weren't here at the party with us.

"Wheres coach k and Maya?" I asked.

"Oh, they had to go home a few days ago but they said to tell you bye," Paul told me.

"Oh," I said my tone tinged with sadness.

I was happy that I'd grown so close to Maya, it really felt like we were friends now.

After the barbecue every one went about there own things and me and Nick went upstairs to put our stuff away.

"Hey, what you doing?" I asked Nick walking into his room after unpacking my things.

"Nothing, I just got an idea for a song but I'm stuck on a line," he said sitting at his desk.

"Well let me see," I said taking the paper from him.

I read the lines that he'd wrote then wrote my own right underneath then handed the paper back to him.

"Hows that?" I asked.

"Its perfect," he said smiling.

"It is?" I asked smiling to.

"Yeah sit down and maybe you can help me finish it off," he said pulling out a chair for me.

"Kay," I said sitting down.

A few hours passed and me and Nick finally finished the song it was called ours and it was beautiful. When it was done Nick sung it to me and my heart practically melted on the spot.

"That was beautiful," I said once he'd finished.

"Well your a good writer," he said sitting back down.

"Were good writers," I corrected placing my hand over his on the desk.

"I really loved writing with you," he said staring into my eyes.

"I really loved writing with you to, it just felt right, like our words just went together," I said getting lost in his eyes.

"Yeah they did, perfectly," he said a smile lighting his face.

We went silent for a minute then slowly leaned in till our lips met. We sat there kissing passionately, my fingers wrapping through his hair, him cupping my cheek to deepen the kiss.

After a little while somebody knocked on the door but we were far to caught up in each other to care.

knock, knock, they went again and I broke the kiss.

"Why'd you stop?" Nick asked breathlessly a smile on his face.

"Door," I said simply with a laugh.

Knock. knock.

"Who is it?" Nick called.

"Its me, Kevin, can I come in?"

"Sure," Nick said.

"Hey," Kevin said to his brother, "hey Melissa," he said when he noticed me, "I just wanted to let you guys know that dinners ready," he said smiling.

"Kay, thanks Kev," Nick said.

As soon as Kevin had left Nick attached his lips to mine again.

"Hey," I said pulling away.

"What?" he asked smirking.

"What about food?" I asked.

"Who needs food when we could be doing this," he said and kissed me again.

"You make a good point but I am kinda starving," I said with a laugh pulling back again.

Nick pouted making his puppy dog eyes.

"Nick don't, you know I can't resist your puppy dog eyes, you can kiss me all you want after dinner, I promise," I said and pecked his lip.

"OK, but you better come through on your promise" he said half laughing.

"Don't I always," I said as I walked in the hall, Nick by my side.

"You know I love you right?" Nick asked as we walked down the stairs.

"Yeah I do and I love you to," I said resting my head on his shoulder as he held me close to his side.

Dinner was amazing.Me and Nick went back upstairs when we'd finished eating where I made good on my promise to him.

"Are you sleeping with me tonight?" I asked once we'd stopped and were snuggled up together lying on my bed.

"If you want me to," he said.

"I always want you to," I said and snuggled my face in his chest.

"Then I'll always be here," he said and placed a kiss on the top of my head.

"I love you," I said looking up at him.

"I love you to," he said and kissed me gentle on my lips.

Not long after that we fell asleep, wrapped up together in each others arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment and let me know what you think.