Status: PLEASE COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER MY LINKS ON MY PROFILE PAGE

Our Life, Nick Jonas and I

Smile for the Camera.

I opened my eyes to my white painted ceiling,my posters of Nick surrounding my bed. It felt good to be home and in my own bed but I'd much rather be in bed with Nick no matter where we were or what bed we were in. I sighed as I slowly sat up in my bed and looked at my clock on my bed side table. I had an hour and a half to get ready for work and drive over to the set for filming today. I'd been doing this now almost every day for the last two weeks and it was becoming pretty routine now.

I jumped in the shower then threw on clothes then walked down stairs and into the kitchen to see my mom searching through a draw.

"Hey mom," I said sitting down at the table.

"Oh, hi honey," she said whilst rushing around and grabbing different things for work.

"Sleep well?" she asked.

"Yeah, you?" I asked.

"Yeah fine, to well in fact, I over slept," she explained.

"Well that explains the rushing," I said with a laugh.

"Yeah," she said laughing to.

"So what time will you be back tonight, I thought I could make us dinner," she said.

"Um, I'm not sure mom, I don't know whether I'll have to work late or not but I promise I'll come back as soon as I can and I'll call if I do have to stay late," I said with a smile.

"OK Honey, well I better go,l love you and I'll see you later Kay," she said and kissed my forehead.

"Kay, bye mom," I said.

"Bye," She said before leaving the room.

-

I had breakfast then got in my car and made my way over to the studio.

"Hi," I said to Kate our director.

"What Scenes are we doing today?" I asked.

"Scenes 24, 26, 28, 27 and some others if there's time," she read off her list.

"Kay, thanks," I said then walked to a seat and flipped open my script to Scene 24.

"Hey," Ben said as I read through the page, Ben plays Mitchel, my love interest.

"Hey," I said smiling.

"You heard yet that its Scene 24 today?," he asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"Nervous?" he asked.

"What about?" I asked.

"The Scene, the kiss," he said.

"The kiss, the kiss is Scene 24?" I asked.

"Well yeah, I thought you knew," he said.

"No, I mean I knew there was a kiss obviously but I didn't know it was today," I said.

"Don't worry, just relax, you'll be fine," he said smiling and rubbing my shoulder.

"I hope so," I said feeling panicked.

-

We all had our hair and make up done then filmed a few Scene's then before I knew it was time, it was here, Scene 24.

"Every one places, Melissa, Ben here," Kate called.

Me and Ben took our places standing face to face outside in the rain.

"Ready and action," Kate called.

"Mitchel I don't know what you want from me," I said.

"I want you to forgive me, I want you to know I'm sorry, I want you to know I love you," he said full of emotion.

"I don't know if I can, it isn't enough for you to just say you love me, you need to prove it," I said tears in my eyes.

"Then I'll prove it to you," he said then pulled me by my waist and into a kiss.

The kiss was nice, nothing like Nicks kisses but obviously it wasn't real but it was nice and sweet and full of passion. When we pulled back we just stared into each others eyes as directed till Kate shouted cut.

-

"You guys were amazing," Lara a girl I'd befriended who was in the film to said as we walked off the set.

"Thanks," I said as I walked to the snack table.

"How did it look?" I asked.

"Great, it looked real," She said happily.

"Good," I said feeling relived.

"So have you spoke to Nick yet?" she asked.

"Not yet, he said he'd call me before his show," I said.

"You are so love sick," she said giggling.

"Am not," I said though I couldn't hide the smile across my face.

"Yeah, yeah," she said and rolled her eyes.

-

A few hour later and I left to drive home feeling tired and worn.

Ring, ring my cell phone blared.

N-Nick, M-Melissa.

M, -, "hello."

N, -, "hey baby," Nick said and I could hear him smiling down the phone.

M, -, "hi sweetie," I said.

N, -, "you still at work?" he asked.

M, -, "no I just left, I'm driving home now," I said.

N, -, "oh, so how did it go today?" he asked.

M, -, "good I guess, I had a kissing Scene," I said.

N, -, "oh," he said his tone going strange.

M, -, "what?" I asked.

N, -, "nothing," he said.

M, -, "Nick," I said.

N, -, "I'm just, I don't like other people kissing you especially when I can't," he said sadness tinting his words.

M, -, "your jealous," I said realization hitting.

N, -, "yeah I am, but it isn't because I don't trust you or anything,because I do and I know its just a film and you love me and everything but I just, I can't help it," he said.

M, -, "its OK,you can be jealous as long as you do know its a film and that I do love you," I said.

N, -, "I do and I love you to," he said.

M, -, "I know, so are you ready to go on yet?" I asked.

N, -, "yeah, pretty much but I wouldn't go on without speaking to you," he said.

M, -, "Oh, nice to know I'm holding up the show," I said with a laugh.

N, -, "your the only one who could," he said.

M, -, "I miss you," I said.

N, -, "I miss you to, but its just two more weeks and then I'll be home," he said.

M, -, "I can't wait," I said.

N, -, "me neither," he said.

"Nick," some one called in the back ground.

"Coming," Nick shouted back.

N, -, "I better go babe," he said.

M, -, "OK well I love you," I said.

N, -, "I love you to baby, I'll speak to you tomorrow, Kay," he said.

M, -, "OK bye," I said sad that we'd had such little time.

N, -, "bye," he said and hung up the phone.

-

It didn't take me very long before I got home. My mom was already in bed so I just went up and hit the hay, dreaming dreams of Nick and missing his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
I need 10 more comments before I post the next chapter.