Status: PLEASE COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER MY LINKS ON MY PROFILE PAGE

Our Life, Nick Jonas and I

I Miss You.

M, -, Melissa, N, -, Nick.

M, -, "hello."

N, -, "hey baby."

M, -, "oh,hi sweetie."

N, -, "hi,you OK?"

M, -, "yeah I just woke up."

N, -, "oh sorry did I wake you?"

M, -, "yeah but its OK I like waking up to your voice,so what are you up to?"

N, -, "not much I'm just bored,its my day off and I can't find anything to do."

M, -, "yeah must be hard being in one of the most cultured city's in the world."

N, -, "yeah it is when all I wanna do is be with you."

M, -, "I love you you know that?"

N, -, "yeah I know baby I love you to,hey could you do something for me?"

M, -, "sure."

N, -, "can you go and check your mail?"

M, -, "my mail?"

N, -, "yeah."

M, -, "why?"

N, -, "please just do it."

M, -, "OK,hold on then."

I crawled out of bed and walked down the stairs and out the front door and to the mail box. There were four letters in there, two that looked like bills, one that was junk and a hand written enveloped letter. The hand writing was Nicks.

I walked back in the house and took a seat on the kitchen stool and grabbed the phone.

M, -, "hello."

N, -, "hey,you got it?"

M, -, "yeah."

N, -, "great can you open it while your on the phone to me?"

M, -, "sure hold on."

I grabbed the hand written letter up and tore open the creamy white envelope and pulled out the contents. There was a, a plane ticket. A plane ticket to Paris with tonight's date on it.

M, -, "Nick."

N, -, "yeah."

M, -, "its a plane ticket."

N, -, "yeah,I thought that seeings as you've got the week off work because of the crew messing up that maybe you could come to Paris and be with me and I also kinda wanted to be with you for valentines day and if you did come you would be but if you don't wanna come I understand -"

M, -, "Nick I'd love to."

N, -, "you would?"

M, - "yes of course I would, your the best boyfriend ever."

N, -, "I try."

M, -, "well you don't need to."

N, -, "well I guess I'll meet you at the airport when you land."

M, -, "OK, I'll see you soon then."

N, -, "yeah OK, I love you."

M, -, "I love you to,bye."

N, -, "bye."

-

A few hours passed before I left the house and during that time I packed my case and phoned my mom to let her know what was going on then rung the girls to tell them to then I did a few other things as well then I got in my car and drove to the air port and began to go through the trivial things to get on the plane. As soon as I was sat in my first class seat I felt impatient wash trough me. I stuck in my ear phones and spent the flight just listening to music only taking them out when the stewardess's asked what I'd like for my meal.

-

"Could all passengers please take your seat and put on your seat belts, flight 375 is now landing at Charles DE Gaul airport, thank you for choosing to fly with us, enjoy your stay in Paris," the woman on the speaker said.

Ten minutes later and the plane had landed. I jumped off the plane and grabbed my case and began my search for Nick in the crowd. I text him as soon as I got off of the plane to let him know to look for me. I couldn't see him any where among the people all greeting each other but then I saw him in shades and a Yankees baseball cap, black skinny Jeans and a tight white top. We caught each others eye at the exact same time and as I looked at him, a big smile on his face the over whelming feeling of how much I'd missed him hit me like nothing I'd ever felt before. I dropped my case and ran across the room, jumping into his arms and hugging him tight as he lifted me up and swung me round and round in circles.

"I missed you," I said in to his ear,still holding him tight as he finally stood still.

"I missed you to," he said gentle kissing my neck.

"I love you," I said pulling back to look at his face.

"I love you to baby," he said and I could tell he wanted to kiss me just as much as I did him but of course we couldn't not here, not now, not without telling the world about us.

"Lets get you out of here," he said smiling.

"Yeah, OK," I said.

We grabbed my case and got in the car that Nick had waiting.

-

"Well, here we are," Nick said as we stepped out the car.

"Nick," I said staring at the beautiful ancient building, "Its beautiful."

"Yeah, I know," he said taking my hand.

We went in and in the elevator and up to the room.

"Nick," I said running over to the big plane windows.

"How can you concentrate when you've got this to look at?" I asked looking out at the view of Paris.

"Easy, I had other things on my mind," he said coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I love you," I said turning around in his arms to face him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I love you to," he said smiling down at me.

"Then why haven't you kissed me yet?" I asked smirking.

"Well I was just getting to that," he said closing the distance between us and pressing his lips softly on mine.

"I missed you," I said once we'd pulled apart.

"I missed you to, I missed being able to do that," he said.

"Me to," I said and pecked his lips.

"I love you," I said smiling.

"I know, you've told me," he said grinning.

"I know but I can't get enough of telling you," I said.

"Well that's OK because I can't get enough of hearing it," he said and kissed my lips.

"And I love you to," he said pulling back a smile on his face.

I pulled him close in to a hug taking the smell of his sweet Colene.

"So what do you wanna do today, do you wanna go out?" he asked.

"No," I said pulling back to look at him.

"I wanna stay right here with you, I don't wanna go out any where I can't kiss you, I just wanna stay here with you," I said.

"OK, what ever you want," he said smiling holding me close.

So that's what we did we just stayed in the room watching t.v shows and ordering room service, wrapped up together in each others arms. It felt good to be back in Nicks big strong arms. Back in the place where I truly belong.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you all still like it.
Thanks for the comments.
I'm gonna need 5 before I post again.