Status: PLEASE COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER MY LINKS ON MY PROFILE PAGE

Our Life, Nick Jonas and I

Nothings Off Limits.

"What do we have to do today?" Nick asked his dad as we all ate breakfast.

"Well today you've got a photo shoot to get to as soon as we've finished breakfast and then later you've got a live web chat but other then that your all clear," Paul said checking his schedule.

"Can I come?" I asked my question directed at Nick.

"Um, sure baby but you know you don't have to, you can do something else if you want," he said.

"Yeah I know but I want to, it'll be fun to watch you work," I said happily.

"OK, but I hope you know it'll probable be more boring than fun," he said clearly happy that I wanted to come.

"No, how could that ever be boring, watching you pose in front of a camera and pretend to be a super model," I said with a laugh.

"And besides I came here to be with you and just because you've got to work it doesn't mean that that's changed," I said smiling.

"Your the best you know that," he told me smiling.

"I love you," he said and pecked my lips.

"I love you to Nick," I said smiling back.

We all finished up breakfast and got ready to go then hopped in a the car that took us over to the shoot.

"Guys welcome," a tall man greeted us.

"Nick, Joe, Kevin nice to see you again, hair and make ups over there so if you could please make your way over there," he said pointing to a group of people before wondering off to somewhere else. Everyone else disappeared as well to do varies of things leaving me and Nick alone.

"You sure your gonna be OK baby?" Nick asked holding me close by my waist.

"Yeah I'll be fine, I'll just sit here and watch you," I told him.

"OK then, well I love you," he said.

"I love you to sweetie," I said back.

He stared in my eyes for a few passing second then before I had a chance to think he lowered his lips on top of mine. I tried to pull myself away knowing all the people that were in the room but I couldn't bring myself to stop, instead I kissed back leaving all the eyes I suspected were watching to drift away to the back of my mind.

"Nick," I said breathlessly once he'd pulled away as I looked round the room for somebody who'd seen.

"What if someone saw us?" I asked.

"It wouldn't matter if they did," he said and kissed me again,but shorter this time.

"What?, why?" I asked confused.

"They've all had to sign contracts so that what ever they see or hear here can never reach the outside world," he explained.

"So we can kiss?" I asked slowly.

He nodded his head,a grin on his face.

Without saying another word I attached my lips firmly on to his.

"What was that for?" he asked breathing deep once we'd pulled away.

"I just wanted to," I said and bit my lip feeling slightly embarrassed.

"It feels nice being able to kiss you in front of people," I said smiling.

"Yeah it does," he said stroking his hand over my check and kissing me softly once again.

"Nick Jonas to hair and make up," some one called interrupting us.

"I better go," Nick said and pecked my lips.

"Well I'll be right here," I said.

"Kay, well Love you," he said smiling back.

"Love you to," I said then watched as he walked to hair and make up.

"Hi," a young girl said as I turned around to sit in my seat.

"I Ur, hi," I said.

"I 'm Bree," she said smiling.

I stared at the girl around 15 years old wondering what she was doing here and whether she'd saw me and Nick.

"Hi, I'm Melissa," I said.

"Nicks girlfriend," she said.

"What!" I said panicked.

"I saw you guys, don't worry I won't tell any one," she said.

"Really," I said still wary but relived.

"Of course not and anger the Jonas-es," she said.

"Well thanks," I said.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I won a competition the magazine ran," she said.

"Oh," I said.

We talked for a little while longer then turned our attention to the guys now giving smoldering looks into the camera melting me and Bree in turn.

-

"You ready?" Nick asked when the shoot had finished.

"Sure," I said taking his hand.

Bree had left a little while ago after getting autographs off the guys.

"Oh. My. God," I said as we got to the exit doors as I stared at the hundreds of fans stood outside.

"We can go the back way right?" Joe asked.

"There out there to," Paul said.

"Well just have to walk through," Nick said.

"Nick," I said as I tugged on his hand.

"You'll be fine, I promise I won't let anything happen to you," he said.

"I know you wouldn't but you know you can't walk with me," I said.

"I just, I wish you could walk with me and hold my hand, I just wish it wasn't so hard," I said my eyes on the floor. Nick stood in front of me not saying a word then left and walked away from me. He was walking out the big glass doors then he came to a halt by the barriers, in front of the hoards of many fans.

"Hi," he said to the screaming fans then waited for then to calm and listen.

"I need to tell every one something, I need to show everyone something," he said, "Some body I love more than any thing else in the world and I really wanna share her with you," he said.

"Melissa," He said motioning for me to join him.

I just stood my mouth hanging wide open as I stared at the guy who was smiling at me.

"Go," Joe said lightly pushing my forward.

I slowly walked to by Nicks side and held on tightly to his hand, watching the eyes all over me.

"Every one this is Melissa," Nick said standing behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist, "And she's my girlfriend.

There was a load of screams and boos and cheers but all I could do was turn around and stare at Nick a smile on my face.

"You told them," I said amazed.

"Yeah," he said and pecked my lips.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you to," he said before we closed the distance, me wrapping my arms around his neck, both of us blanking the screams and cheers.

"Guys," Paul said stopping us

"Its time to go," he said.

We both nodded smiling wide and walked to the car through the mass of crowd.
♠ ♠ ♠
I need 10 comments before I post next.