Status: PLEASE COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER MY LINKS ON MY PROFILE PAGE

Our Life, Nick Jonas and I

Be Mine Valentine

I woke up in an empty bed, just a note by my head resting on Nicks pillow. My eyes fluttered sleepily as I reached for the note and I smiled to myself as I read what it said - "morning beautiful, sorry I'm not there I had to go and do something, I'll see you later, text me when you wake up, love you, Nick xxx." I sighed happily as I stood out of bed and walked into the huge hotel living room and grabbed some juice and admired Paris as I drunk the glass then I grabbed my phone and text-ed Nick - "Hi sweetie, up now, love you, see you later xxx."

I took a shower once I'd finished my juice then threw on one of my summer dresses.

A few minute later some one knocked on the door and I pulled it open to see a man around twenty five fully dressed in a uniform.

"Delivery for Melissa Millard," he said.

"Um, that's me," I said.

"Sign here," he said thrusting a clip board in to my hand.

I signed and he handed me a big wide box with writing written in french on the top.

"Thanks," I said then shut the door.

I carried the box to the dinning table and pulled off the top to see loads of white and pink crepe paper. I searched threw the paper till my fingers came across some kind of soft and silky material. I pulled out a dress in the most beautiful color and underneath a pair of simple but amazingly beautiful shoes. I spent half a minute just staring at them before I noticed the note that still lay in the box. I lay down my dress and picked up the note - "Hi beautiful, get dressed and go downstairs to the lobby desk to talk to Belinda, love you, Nick xxx."

I smiled feeling this the start of one of his surprises and quickly got dress and threw on my shoes then made my way to the lobby desk.

-

"Hi," I said to the girl at the desk.

"Hi, how can I help you?" she asked sweetly.

"Are you Belinda?" I asked.

"Yes I am and you must be Melissa," she said smiling.

"Yeah," I said.

"Well here, this is for you," she said handing me a folded piece of paper.

"Thanks," I said and sat in a chair to open it up.

"Hi baby, your doing well,now you've gotta go outside to the waiting car, see you soon, love you, Nick xxx."

I stood and walked outside to see an SUV with a middle aged man stood next to it.

"Hi are you for me?" I asked.

"Are you Melissa?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"Great, well please step in," he said holding the door open for me.

I did as he said and stepped in the car, wondering where I was going to.

A little while later the car came to a halt and he was holding the door for me to get out. I stepped out looking around to find myself stood by the Eiffel tower.

"Um, what do I do now?" I asked.

"I've been told to tell you to go up," he said.

My eyes roamed up the top of the tower then back to the man who was smiling at me.

"Well thanks for the ride," I said smiling back before heading to the tower elevator.

It was quite a long ride to the top of the tower or maybe it just seemed it when I was left to my thoughts, wondering what I was doing here.

Once I'd finally reached the top the doors opened up to reveal Nick sitting at a table piled high with food. I stepped out and walked towards him, my mouth hanging open.

"Hi baby, happy valentines day," he said standing up.

"Nick I-," I said then trailed off as I floundered for words.

After a moment or two I composed myself although I still felt incredible over whelmed.

"Why are we on the Eiffel tower?" I asked smiling wide.

"Because I thought it would be nice to eat breakfast up here," he explained.

"Breakfast," I repeated, "but how?"

"Well it wasn't easy but I used some of my connection I had, you know friends of friends wanted this day to be amazing for you," he said.

"You did this for me?" I asked.

"Well yeah, I wanted to make this a really special valentines day," he said.

I stared at him as the moments passed before closing the short distance between me and him and pressing my lips down on to his.

"I love you," I said once we'd broke apart.

"I love you to baby," he said smiling.

"Come on, lets go sit down," he said taking my hand.

-

We sat and ate our breakfast looking down on the city of Paris.

"I guess its time for your present," Nick said once we'd finished.

"You got me a present?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said before running off some where.

Moments later he returned a guitar in hand.

"I wrote you a song, I really hope you like it," he said before starting to play.

I sat listening a smile spreading on my face and tears in my eyes as he sung the last line.

"Nick that was, it was beautiful," I said once he'd finished.

"You really think so?" he asked smiling.

"Yeah I do, I really do," I said smiling back.

"Well I guess its my turn to give you yours now," I said standing up after a second or two.

"You got me something?" he asked.

"Yeah I did ,I wrote you song to," I said taking the guitar out his hand.

I waited for him to sit down then took a deep breath and began to play.

I looked in his eyes as I came to the end and watched the smile on his lips and the stunned expression on his face.

"Baby you were, that was, you were amazing," he said walking over to me.

"You liked it?" I asked as I lay the guitar on the side.

"I loved it," he said pulling me close

"And I love you," he said looking into my eyes.

"I love you to," I said as I smiled at him.

A few seconds passed as we looked at each other staring intently in each others eyes before we closed the distance and let out lips meet in a fiery and Passion filled kiss.

We spent most the day at the top of the tower before walking back to our hotel through the streets of Paris, enjoying the rest of our valentines day.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm gonna need 10-15 comments before I post next and thanks again for the comments and support.