Status: PLEASE COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER MY LINKS ON MY PROFILE PAGE

Our Life, Nick Jonas and I

Say Hello to the Green Eyed Monster.

Nicks p.o.v.

"Nick relax we'll be there soon," Joe said as I paced the bus.

"I know sorry, I just can't wait to see her, I really miss her," I said slouching down into a seat.

"Dude we know, we all know how much you miss her but just calm down we'll be there soon," he said smiling at me,patting my arm.

"I'll try," I said already knowing as I spoke I couldn't stop the need to see her again.

I sat in my seat impatiently bouncing around till we turned on her street then I stood to my feet. As soon as we came to stop I ran threw the door, up her path and knocked on her door. Her mom answered.

"Oh hi Nick," she said with a smile.

"Hi Joyce, is Melissa in?" I asked.

"Yes, shes in bed," she told me politely.

"Oh, can I go up please?" I asked.

"Sure, go right ahead," she said standing back to let me in.

"Thanks," I said before racing up the stairs.

I opened her door and slid inside to find her fast asleep lying on her back. I smiled to myself as I watched her sleep. She looked so adorable, so peaceful, so calm. God I had missed her. It felt hard to believe it had just been a week since I last saw her. I walked slowly over and sat by her side on the edge of the bed and combed my fingers threw her hair. Shes so beautiful I thought. I let my finger tips stroke her cheek laughing lightly as she leaned into my touch. I watched her for a second admiring her beauty before leaning in and bringing my lips down on to hers. A few seconds passed my lips on hers before she moved her lips softly under mine, gentle at first the kiss getting rougher as the seconds went by. She tangled her fingers in my hair and I cupped her cheek in to my palm.

I pulled away after who knows how long and watched as her beautiful eyes fluttered open.

"Nick," she said a smile lighting on her face.

"What are you doing here?" she asked pulling me into a hug as she sat up in bed.

"Your not supposed to be back till tonight," she said holding me close.

"I know but I missed you so I asked if we could come back early, I really wanted to see you," I said placing gentle kisses on the on her sweet smelling hair.

"I missed you," she said.

"I missed you to babe," I said.

She pulled back to look in my eyes an I stroked my hand across her cheek.

"I love you," she said smiling with love in her eyes.

"I love you to baby," I said my love reflecting hers.

A few seconds passed as we stared at each other till we both moved forward and connected our lips. I gentle pushed her back down on the bed, leaning carefully over her. I smiled in to the kiss so gentle yet rough, kissing her like she was my air. I smiled as she sucked on my bottom lip and our tongues danced together so happily. Time went by unnoticed by us we were only aware when a ringing noise chimed then we broke away to search the room. Melissa seemed to realize what the noise was after a second or two. It was her alarm clock. She reached over and turned it off then lay back on her pillow her hands covering her face.

"Ugh," she said removing her hands.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I've gotta go," she said sadly.

"I wish I didn't have to but I have to work today," She said.

"Work, I kinda forgot about that," I said now sad to.

"Yeah, but you could come with me if you wanted?" she said smiling.

"To the set?" I said smiling to.

"Yeah if you want to," she said.

"I'd love to, if your sure you want me to?" I said.

"I'd love you to," she said.

"Well I guess I'm coming to work with you then," I said.

"Great, well I guess I better go get ready then, are your family here?" she asked.

"Yeah, there outside," I said.

"Well why don't you go invite them in and I'll get ready," she said.

"OK," I said.

"Kay, love you," she said and kissed my lips before heading to the bathroom.

"Love you," I said.

-

Melissa's P.O.V.

"Nick this is Lara she plays my best friend in the film and this is Ben he plays my love interest," I said smiling happily.

"Hi its so nice to meet you Nick," Lara said and gave him a hug.

"You to," Nick said smiling at her.

"Yeah, its great to meet you man, I've heard a lot about you," Ben said with a smile.

"I've heard a lot about you to," Nick said.

I wasn't sure and it could of just been me but something in Nicks tone and the way his face was told me that he was finding it hard to be nice.

"Well I guess I should get to make up," Lara said. as I studied Nicks face.

"Yeah me to, I'll see you both later," Ben said and walked away.

"Coming Melissa?" Lara asked.

"In a sec, I'll be there in a minute," I said. and smiled at her.

"Kay, well hurry up you know how Mollie is when were late," she said with a laugh and walked away.

I laughed for a second to before turning to Nick as his eyes watched Ben leave.

"Nick," I said calmly.

"Whats wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, nothings wrong babe," he said a smile weak on his lips.

"Nick," I said knowing he was covering something up, "tell me."

"I'm just-," he said then pause for a second, "I'm just, I'm jealous and I'm sorry but I can't help it," he said then looked at the ground.

"Nick its OK and don't be sorry, I told you its OK to be jealous as long as you know that nothing is ever gonna happen between me or anyone else, just as long as you know I love you and I just want you and no one else," I said as his eyes stared in to mine.

"I know baby but that's why I'm sorry I know you love me and you you just want me and I trust you but I just, I know your only acting and I know that its only a film and Ben seems like a pretty cool guy but I just don't like that his kissed you and touched you and I just can't help but be jealous and I'd be like that with anyone not just Ben," he said in a tone of shame.

"Nick that's OK but think of it like this Ben might touch me or kiss me or whatever when the camera's are on but that's not real,when he kisses me I feel nothing but when you kiss me I feel everything, its like the worlds stopped moving and all that maters is me and you and your the only one who can make me feel like that, no one else, Kay," I said.

He nodded his head and smiled at me.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you to sweetie," I said and gave him a hug.

"Melissa to hair and make up," some one shouted.

"I guess I better go," I said looking up at his face.

"OK," he said and pecked my lips.

"Go sit over there and I'll see you after, Kay," I said and kissed his lips.

"OK baby," he said and kissed my lips one more time before I went off.

-

After hair and make up we began to run through some scenes and Nick sat in a chair watching every line. I could see his face,the emotions he wore as he watched, love, admiration and strongest of all I could see he was proud, proud of me.

"Hey," I said walking over to him after finishing shooting.

"You ready to go?" I asked.

"Yeah sure," he said standing up.

We said bye to Lara and Ben and a dew others to then got in the car to drive to my house.

-

"Baby you we're-," Nick said as he drove searching for the right word to say, "You were amazing, I've never seen anyone act with such passion like that, it was like you were that character and I'm so proud of you, your an amazing actress," he said and squeezed my hand that he held in his.

I felt overwhelmed with happiness, I could feel the tears start to prickle my eyes.

"Thank you," I said wiping my eyes.

"I'm really glad you came with me to work today," I said.

"Me to baby, I'm really glad I got to see you shine at something you love," he said smiling at me.

"Me to," I said a smile on my face.

We talked the whole ride back to mine and it felt so good to have him back with me.It felt so good to have him home.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm gonna need around 10-15 comments before I post again,tell me if your happy that Nick is home.