Status: PLEASE COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER MY LINKS ON MY PROFILE PAGE

Our Life, Nick Jonas and I

The Night of Our Lives.

"Baby, we don't have to do this if you don't want to, I mean just because we can now it doesn't mean we have to, if your not ready we can wait, I don't mind waiting," Nick said as he eyed my nervous face.

"Its OK, I want to, I wanna do this," I said forcing a smile upon my face, ",just give me a minute Kay," I said and pecked his lips before walking into our en-suite bathroom.

I looked at myself in the huge bathroom mirror taking slow and steady breaths. We'd been in Hawaii for almost a day and most of that time had been spent fast asleep due to the time that our plane got in but now it was time and I was nervous as hell but it was time to give myself to Nick. It was time to give it all away. I took another deep breath then reached under the sink and pulled out the bag that I'd stored under there. I opened it up and pulled out the black lace lingerie that I'd brought especially for tonight. I slipped it on and then looked in the mirror checking my make up and buffing my hair. I looked nice or at least I thought I looked nice, I just hoped Nick did. I took one more look then walked out of the room to find Nick sat on the bed in his boxer shorts. He stood up and walked over to me as I crossed the room and got closer to him.

"What?" I asked feeling self conscious as I watched his eyes bulge out his head.

"Nothing," he said softly shaking his head, "you just, you look beautiful," he said a smile on his face.

I watched him as my nerves quickly disappeared and I realized how much that I truly did love him and how much that I wanted this more than ever then I ran the short distance across the room and jumped into his arms my lips meeting with his. He kissed me soft and oh so sweet then lifted me high up in the air, where my legs wrapped tightly around his waist. He lay me gentle on the bed not breaking the kiss for a single second and carefully climbed on top of me.

"Melissa," he said breathlessly pulling back to look in my eyes, "are you sure,are you sure your ready?" he asked.

"Nick, I love you and I wanna do this," I said smiling, "I want you to make love to me."

He nodded smiling down at me then connected his lips with mine again kissing my rough but still so soft. He trailed his fingers up and down my skin burning the place his finger tips touched. I moaned as he sucked on the skin of my neck trailing kisses to my collar bone then I watched as he kissed down my chest to my stomach and back up again till his lips found mine.

"I love you," he said pulling back from the kiss to look in my eyes.

"I love you to Nick," I said and kissed his lips bringing his body even closer to mine.

-

"Wow," I breathed a smile on my face as Nick flopped on the bed next to my side.

"Wow," he repeated smiling back at me.

"That was amazing," I said as I rested my head on his chest.

"Yeah, it was," he said and kissed my temple.

"I love you," I said looking up at him.

"I love you to baby," he said and kissed my lips.

We kissed like that for a little while before falling asleep in each others arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its so short let me know what you thought and please comment.did you think I should of used more detail.I was trying to make it more about love than sex.