Status: Done

Illegal Love.

Chapter 10

I felt soft lips press against mine. This was odd. Jacobs lips didn't look so soft. His were chapped and bitten at. These lips were smooth and had a lip right. Jacob doesn't have a lip ring. Only one person I know has a-

I pop my lips away from his and open my eyes. They widen when I see Emeryk still sitting there with his eyes closed. I think I sort of spazzed out because I jumped back and fell on the floor.

That didn't feel to good. It hurt really bad because I fell on my book bag. I whimper and back up from Emeryk some more. "I'm sorry, Emmy! Please don't hate me."

"Bug, come here." Emeryk whispers, holding his arms out. I whine and stand up, wrapping my blankey around my body some more before sitting on the bed. He sighs. "No, not there. Here." He says, pointing to his body. I crawl a little closer and look down. Emmy sighs again and grabs my body, pulling me into his lap.

I squeak when I almost fall off the bed. He pulls my thin figure closer and closer until my cheek is pressed against his chest. I can hear his heart beat. It's pretty. I like it.

"Bug, I did a lot of thinking last night. I realized that what I did was wrong and well, deep down, I really do think I love you." Emeryk whispers. I never ever ever thought I would hear those words come from his perfect lips.

Looking up at him, I pucker my lips. I want him to prove it. I want to know if he really means it. He leans down and ghosts his soft pink lips over mine. I love it. I love the way it feels and the way it sounds and the way it probably looks.

I press my lips harder against his and he smiles. I feel butterflies and there's a dangerous thudding in my heart. Then my skin starts to tangle when he touches it. He's moving his fingers up and down my sides.

I press against him then pull away. "Emmy, I love you!" I wrap my arms around his neck and hold on for dear life.

He laughs and wraps his around my waist. "I love you too, Bug!"

"So! So, what's this mean!?" I ask, getting really excited. But what if he doesn't ask me out. What if he doesn't want to be with me? He's always sleeping with people. I'm a virgin though. What if he tries to pressure me into it because he wants it? Or even worse, what if he cheats on me! What if he just doesn't want to be with me at all?

"Well.." He says.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short! I'm sorryyyy. I have exams and essays and new stories and contests and fnio23jpiojpkj432 boyfriend issues.
Sucks.
:) I love you though. So comment.