Status: Done

Illegal Love.

Chapter 12

I cant believe it! Emmy actually wants to be with me! I thought that he was just saying he loved me to make me feel better but then he said he wanted to be my one and only. I don't think he knows that he was already the only boy I'd ever want. 

He places one hand under my bum, wraps an arm around my back and lifts me up. I giggle and twist my legs around his waist. "I can still walk, Emmy." 

"I know." He laughs, carrying me to the living room and setting me down on the couch. He lowers himself next to me and pulls me super duper close. 

"I love you!" I smile, snuggling into his chest. 

"I love you too, Bug. Are you hungry?" 

"Are you gonna cook?!" I ask excitedly. Emmy is the very best cook in the whole wide world! Not even mommy can cook like he can. 

"Of course I am. Do you wanna help?" He laughs. I nod furiously and jump up, dragging him to the kitchen. 

I love when he lets me help. It's so fun. He dances around getting everything ready. I jump up on my tippy toes and try to reach the flour. It's so high up! 

Emmy laughs and grabs my hips to lift me up. I grab the bag and smile as he sets me back down. He spins me around and leans down to press his lips to mine. 

I giggle once again and wrap my arms around his neck. He's so tall! I love it. "Can we put chocolate chips in the pancakes?" 

He gives me a funny look. "What else would we put in them?"

I squeal and poke his sides. "Hurry Emmy! My tummy is hungry!"

"I know, Bug, I can hear it. It's saying 'Grrr, I want fooood! Feed me, Emmy, feed me!'" He laughs, kissing my head. 

My eyes widen and my hand covers my tummy. "How'd you hear it?" 

Emmy shrugs and hands me a spoon to stir the batter. When I'm done I raise it to my lips and stick my tongue out. 

"Alexis, don't you dare lick that spoon." He growls without turning around. 

"I wasn't going to." I lie, setting it down. He glances over his shoulder at me and raises his eyebrow. "Fine. I was."

Emmy crosses the room and pulls me into his arms. "I know." 

How does he know everything? You know, I bet he's magic. That would explain it all! 

We finish cooking and eat. Chocolate chip pancakes and bacon and eggs and fruit and oh cheese! Emmy is trying to make me fat! I only finish about half my plate and then wait for him to be done. 

"Bug, are you okay? You hardly ate anything." He asks worriedly. 

"Uh, yeah. It still kinda hurts to eat a lot." I say lie again. I hate lying to him but what else can I do? I don't want to tell him. 

He sucks his lip ring into his mouth and thinks for a second. "You know I love you right?" 

"Yeah."

"And that means I love all of you. Including your body." 

Holy jebus! How did he know? oh yeah. Magic. "I-I know."

"Do you? Because I, Uh, I saw the pictures you drew. The ones of you and me." 

I'm not being dramatic or anything, but I think my heart just stopped beating. 

"You d-did?" I breathe out. 

"Mhmm." He nods slowly. Emmy gets up from his chair and kneels down in front of me, taking my hands in his. "I want you to know that I refuse to allow you to think of yourself like that. You're so beautiful it physically pains me sometimes." 

I blink at him. "Do you really think that?"

"It doesn't matter what I think. It's a fact." He kisses my fingers and smiles. 

I giggle and throw my arms around his neck. "Thank you Emmy." 

He laughs and kisses my lips. I love him so much but it doesn't change the fact that he's so much better than me.
♠ ♠ ♠
What's YOUR definition of short?
Cause this chapter is mine.
Sorry :(
I kinda came in at an awkward time and I don't know what to do with it.
Maybe Lex can give you something better.