Status: Done

Illegal Love.

Chapter.. 13? Yeah, 13. I think.

I'm very worried about Alexis. He hardly touched his dinner tonight. Again. It's been a week since our talk at breakfast and I hope he starts eating like a normal, healthy, boy soon. It would make me feel so much better if he did. I don't want him starving himself. He's perfect the way he is.

I want to make him happy so I decided that now would be a good time to sit with him and just chill. I put in a movie and popped some popcorn. (I mean really, what ELSE do you do to popcorn? Besides eat it.) I grabbed Bugs hand and made him sit with me. Imediatly, he curled into my side and relaxed.

He looked so cute with his head on my chest and his body wrapped around mine. It was comfy and warm. He's so cute. The movie started, I could hear it in the backround but I wasn't watching.

I had put in Bugs favorite movie. The Little Mermaid. I don't know why he was so obsessed with it. It's just a movie. But he loved it. Who likes half fish people? But more importantly, would would a teenage boy love half fish people? And more importantly then that, wouldn't they smell?

Anyways, I wasn't watching because I was to busy watching Bugs eyes flicker across the screen. The smile and joy in his eyes was what got to me the most. I made him happy.I made him happy. I didn't know how far into the movie we were,but before long, I heard the climax of it.

That's when Bug looked up at me and said, "Why are you staring at me?" in the most innocent voice I've ever heard. It was a huge turn on for me. I couldn't explain it to you if I tried. My innocent little brother could give me the biggest hard-on just by speaking.

"Because your beautiful." I tell him. He looks down, blushing a crimson red color. I grab his chin between my pointer finger and my thumb and tilt it back, so he's looking at me. We've shared our amount of kisses in the past week and I was dying for more of him. Pervert.

I lightly press my lips to his and mash them together. He kisses back just as hard. I run my tongue across his lips slowly, almost pleading with him. He sighs and lets my wet muscle slip between his lips. His perfect, soft, pouty, lips.

I slip it in for a second then pull it out, coaxing his to come and play. Bugs tongue follows mine and slides into my mouth. I intertwine them and groan. He giggles softly. I let his muscle travel around my mouth, exploring, while I busy myself. I grab the back of his cute thighs and lift him on top of me.

His arms wrap slowly around my neck and I feel his fingers in my hair. I rest my hands on his hips. I wonder if he can feel how hard I am right now. Oh god, I hope not. That'd would be so embarressing.

He pulls away slowly. "Emmy, I-I'm not re-ready for that."

I smile at him and cup kiss cheek, kissing his lips once. I may be really horny, and have a boner from hell, but Bug is more important. "I'm sorry, baby."

"It's okay. I love you!" He hugs me, tightly. I smile and kiss his cheek.

"I love you too!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. Exams are kicking my ass! But I had to give you SOMETHING. One hundred and.. something.. subscribers and 88 comments? C'mon guys! Give me something to live for!