Status: Done

Illegal Love.

Chapter 17

I could feel him shivering beside me still, even as he slept. My Bug. My baby, my poor little bug. His teeth chattered together and I know he'd be sick in the morning. He doesn't have a great immune system.

I hope he never finds out that I kissed Nick. It was Nick wasn't it? Or was it Billy? No, no, it was Nick. I can't believe I even did that. It never solved anything. It just made me feel worse about Alexis kissing Jacob. Or Jacob kissing Alexis? I like Jacob kissing Alexis much more.

I didn't want to kiss Nick, I never meant for it to happen. It's just.. When I walked in and saw Jacobs gross lips attached to my lovely baby brothers, cute, soft, pink lips, I went into over drive.The only thing I wanted was revenge. I wanted Bug to see me kissing another boy to make him angry. To show him how I felt.

After it happened, after I pulled away, I felt horrible. Like not only did my heart get torn, I could feel his tearing too. I didn't mean for it to happen. I don't even want to even think about it even more.

Bug titters in my arms and lets another shiver rip through his body. My poor baby. He needs more blankets but if I put more on him, they'd probably crush his small body. Pulling him close, I hush him. He whimpers and tries snuggling deeper into me though he can't. He's so close already, we're practically attached.

I heard him mumble something in his sleep and tilted his head up, putting my ear to his mouth to hear him. It wasn't clear. It sounded like, "Emmy, I sowwie"

I smile down at him and kiss his cheek. He mumbles it again. And again. I shush him again and hold him close. It'll be a long night.

@)--%--

"Emmy!" I heard a small voice say. I woke up to see Bug looking there and honestly, he didn't look so good. He had a tissue in his hand and a sick look on his face.

"Oh, baby, are you okay?" I ask, taking his hand. He shakes his head and pouts. I sigh and lay my hand on his cheek. "Your burning up. I'll get the thermometer. Keep those blankets on, Mister."

I run into the bathroom and grab the thermometer. I hope my Bug is okay! He looks so sick. I come back and jump on the bed. "Open." I tell him. He grumbles and and pushes his lips together. "Bug, open!" I tell him. "I gotta make sure your brain isn't melting!"

He pouts again and puckers his lips. Rolling my eyes, I press a soft kiss to his lips. He smiles and opened his mouth. Waiting a few moments until it beeps, I take the object from his mouth.

"What's it say?" He asks, his voice strangled.

"Hm, 100 degrees. Go back to bed, Ill bring you juice and lunch. No school today." I tell him. He frowns. "What?" I ask.

"Stay!" He whines. I laugh and curl up into his bed with him. He curls up beside me and and falls asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
So.. When is Justin Beiber gonna turn to drugs and disappear? Because he's annoying. :/
1) Do you like Justin Bieber?
2) Who's your hero? (Mines my boytoy :3)
3) Whats your favorite flower?
Comment? :DDDDDDDDDDD