Status: Done

Illegal Love.

Chapter 19

It's time for Alexis to go back to school. It fucking sucks. I hate when he's at school because then I have nothing to do except think of him all day. Ugh, kill me. Unfortunately, he has to go to school to graduate so he can go to collage with me. I miss him already and I haven't even woken him up yet!

Sighing, I wrap my arms around him tighter and kiss the top of his head. "Bug." I whisper quietly. I love waking him up because I know he's going to end up putting up a fight. He'll beg me to sleep for a few more minutes then I'll go down and make him a bagel, his favorite, the come back and have to wake him up all over again.

"Bug, get up." I shake him lightly. Nothing. He doesn't even twitch. "Bug!" I say loudly in his ear. He jumps and sits up. "Bug, baby, it's time to get up." He nods and crawls out of bed. What is this? He actually got up? In all of the years Bug has been alive, this hasn't happened even once.

I watch him as he gathers clothes from his dresser. He's one of the few people I know that don't just find random shit on the floor to wear. When he grabs everything he'll need to wear for the day, he looks over at me for a second. "What?" I ask.

"Turn around." He whispers. "Please?"

I look over at him, curiously. What's with him today? "How about I just go make you some toast?"

"You don't have to. Really. I can do it." He whispers. He doesn't want me to make him breakfast? He loves when I make him breakfast! Ugh, I'm going to do it anyways!

"I'm going to anyways. Come down when you're ready." I say and crawl out of bed wearing nothing but boxers. I feel him watching me as I leave the room then I hear a small whimper. He's acting so fucking weird. I'm going to get to the bottom of this!

I walk down stairs, grab a bagel and put it in the toaster. Waiting. Waiting. Waiting. Blank thoughts. Waiting. Bing! FINALLY. I start putting some cream cheese on it. Regular. None of that strawberry flavored crap.

Just as the thing beeps, Bug slips into the swinging kitchen door and looks down. His toes are turned inward and he's looking down.

"What's wrong, buggers?" I ask, laughing at how cute he looks. His head shoots up and he whines.

"I don't look good? I'll go change" He mumbles, turning around. I rush over and grab his wrist. He turns around, eyes watering.

"You look adorable. Really, you do, bug. You look so sexy. Now sit and eat." I tell him, kissing his forehead. He nods slowly and sits down, nibbling on his bagel. By the time he's done, I've been finished. "Okay, do you want a ride to school? It's pretty chilly out there."

He shakes his head and pulls on his shows. Grabbing a coat and his book bag, he slowly makes his way out the door, mumbling, "I don't wanna be a bother."

He's acting so strange. I am absolutely going to find out what's wrong one way or another.
♠ ♠ ♠
I totally forgot until yesterday that it was my turn o.o Oopses. Anyways. My k button is stuck. I have to push it down really hard.So If I missed a k in a word, don't blame me! D<
Comment, lovelies. All one hundred and twenty something of you:) Please?
I know what your thinking, oh, I don't have to deal with it, someone else will comment and it'll be good. Well, while your thinking that, so are a hundred other people. So please. Take five minutes, and just say, "AWESOME CHAPTER DUDE." That's all I ask v.v