Status: Done

Illegal Love.

Chapter 3

After that creepy phone call I got from my baby brother, I called my mother immediately and told her to go home. She argued with me for a while before she finally listened. Which pissed me off. I told her that her baby boy was in possible trouble and she didn't care at all. Fuck that shit.

I knew something bad was happening so instead of going to dinner with friends, I went back to my dorm room and waited for a phone call from anyone to tell me that Alexis was okay. I really hoped he was. What I heard before the phone was disconnected was Alexis screaming and he begged my dad to stop.

Oh shit. I should have known! My dad hasn't ever loved Alexis. My dad was to busy being proud of me to ever pay attention to Alexis. I haven't even bothered to call him and ask my baby bug if he's okay or ask him about it or anything! I'm such a horrible brother. I hope bug is okay.

Wait. I just got an idea. I'm going to go home. For the rest of the year. I may loose my four year scholarship but bug is way more important.

My cell phone started to ring and quickly, I answered it. "Mom?" I asked. I could hear her sobbing on the other line talking to someone. Telling whoever it was that everything was okay.

"Mom. I'm coming home to help you with bug. I'm coming until next year." I told her, then hung up. I made my way to the Deans office immediately. When I got into the building, I walked up to Secretary Stevens.

"Hello, Mrs. Stevens. I'm sorry about this but I need to speak to Dean Richards as soon as possible. It's an emergency." I tell her quickly. I can feel the cold sweat sliding down my back and my hands shake. I was scared. I was afraid for bug. Was he okay? How bad was it? Was he in the hospital? Was he dead? I was angry also. How could that filthy man do that to his own son? I swear if I was there when that happened, I would have killed him myself.

"Of course, Emeryk. He's available right now, actually. Go right in." She smiles at me. Everyone knows me hear. Some are jealous, some are proud. Well, it's not everyday that you find someone who has never gotten below a 90% on anything in his life.

I nod to her and say a 'thank you!' before rushing over and knocking on his door.

"Come in!" I hear him say. I open the solid wood door and step in.

"Ah! Emeryk, my boy! What can I do you for?" He motions his hand towards the soft chair in front of his large Oak wood desk. I take the seat and feel the leather sink beneath my weight.

"I have to go home." I tell him. He looks shocked.

"Wh-what? Why? Your the best student this school has ever seen! Your going to give up you sch-"

"Yes. I have to." I tell him sadly. It hurts to see a grown man so down.

"Why?" He ask quickly, outraged.

"My dads been abusing my brother. Something happened. My brother called me and he was talking and all the sudden theirs yelling and then the phone hung up and my mom called back and she was crying and-" I rush out then stop to take a deep breath. "I'm going home for the rest of the year. I'd love to come back next year. If you'd like me to."

"I'm so sorry about your brother. We'd love to have you back on one condition." He says quickly. I nod at him. "You come back next year, with your scholarship once again. In full. And you bring your brother with you. He'll have a full scholarship as well."

My eyes widen at his generosity. "Thank you so much, sir."

"See ya next year." He winks at me. I smile back at him and turn around and leave. Back to my dorm where I pack my things and start to head home. I hope bug is okay.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hold your breath when the black bird flies, count to seventeen and close your eyes.

It's short because like.. It's sort of an introduction to Emeryk while being apart of the story at the same time. o-o Comment!? :DDDD