Status: Done

Illegal Love.

Chapter 21

My doll faced brother sat quietly in the car while the music pumped through the speakers. I look over at him at a red light and grab his hand. He looks up at me and squeezes my hand lightly. He looks kind of sad.

I'm taking him out to dinner and a movie and he's still sad? I'm trying to make him happy. I've told him I love him and I've held his hand. I've showed him all the love I can give him without putting my dick in his ass. I don't know what else to do!

"Bug, baby, what's wrong?" I ask, driving forward as the red light turns green. I look forward, but look over at him every few seconds.

"Nothing." He replies, his head turning to look out the window. I guess that conversation is over. I sigh and turn into the diner parking lot.

"Come on, love." I whisper and turn the car off, unbuckling my seat belt and rush over to his side. I open his car door as he fumbles with his seat belt. He reaches for the door handle. Is he really so distracted that he didn't notice me opening his door?

His face turns to a soft smile as I take his hand and pull lightly, getting him out of the door. Bug giggles as I shut the door and take his hand. After we get into the cute little diner, the waiter sits us down in a small booth. I look at him from across the table. No words have been spoken. He studies the menu quietly before setting it down and looking at the table.

"Do you know what you're getting?" I ask softly, looking at my own menu. He thinks for a moment.

"Well, I only have a few dollars so-"

I cut him off right there. Is he insane? Did he really think I was going to make him pay? "Bug, you silly goose, I'm paying. Get whatever you want."

His cheeks flame red and he shakes his head. "Um, I'll, um, I'm just getting a salad anyways."

"You are not paying." I tell him.

"Yes. I. Am." He grunts.

"No." I say angrily. What the hell is his issue?

"Yes!" He yells.

"What the hell is your problem? I'm trying to be nice here!" I growl, glaring at the people looking at us. "Take a picture." I tell them. They all turn away.

"Take me home." He looks at me, narrowing his eyes. I grab my jacket on the chair and start walking. Bug follows behind.

The car ride home is completely silent. Bug stares out the window, his arms crossed. My fists are clenched on the steering wheel. What the fuck is his problem? I haven't done a damn thing wrong! He needs to get the fuck over himself!

When we get home, Bug is out of the car before I've stopped completely. He runs to the door, walks inside and slams it on his way in. When I get inside, I hear silence. "Bug! Get down here!" I hear his door open and he stands at the top of the steps. "Here." I point to the floor. "Now." He crosses his arms and stays where he is. "I'm still your brother and I told you to do something." I growl. He shakes his head, rolling his eyes. "Fine. You're grounded."

His jaw drops and he stares at me. I smile at him smartly. "Go to your room." Bugs lip quivers and I feel terrible for making him cry, but he needs to learn to listen.
♠ ♠ ♠
This sucks. I was in a hurry because my dad was coming home and I've yet to do the dishes.
Read this extremely sexual one shot Yay for shameless self advertising!! :D
Hey. Hey Nytestalker. My ball is in your court! If you readers have no idea what I'm talking about...Don't ask. Well. Comment. :) Byebye.

Questions:
1) How many of you want to see the movie Beastly? I do! :D
2) I wanna dye my hair electric blue.. yes or no?
3) Whats your favorite color rose? Mine's black :D