Status: Done

Illegal Love.

Chapter 23!

"I have a few ideas." Bug laughs. I raise my eyebrow curiously. Ideas? What kind of ideas? He leans over and kisses me lightly. That small kiss makes me forget everything. God, I love him so much. He's so perfect. Seriously, if you had a boyfriend like mine, you'd understand.

I pull away from our kiss and take his hand. "What ideas do you have in mind?" His face turns red and he leans over and whispers in my ear. My eyes widen and he leans back, his cheeks as red as a cherry. He giggles when I push him back on the bed and lean down over him. "Your wish is my command, baby brother."

For some reason, when I called him baby brother, it turned me on even more. Does that make me a pervert? I really don't care. I really want to give it to him.

I start out slowly kissing him. I kiss him down his neck. I suck on his lucious skin. Slowly I unbutton his shirt, licking down his skin every time I get a button undone. My little brother moans when I get to his hips.

I start sucking on the skin of his hips while I unbutton his sexy skinny jeans. Slowly, I pull my lips away and yank his jeans off. His erection makes a big tint in his boxers. Damn he's hot. I lean over his dick and kiss the tip of it through his boxers.

He moans again. I slowly pull his boxers down his legs slowly. I grab his penis and move it to lean down. I take one of his balls into my mouth and suck on it slowly. He gasps, his hand goes down to curl his fingers in my hair. I release that one, then suck on the other for a few moments.

His small moans echo through the bedroom. I let go of his penis and let it fall onto my face. His warm cock rests there, his precum drips on my face. I slowly push my tongue past me smooth lips and lick over his head before taking it all in. I want to tease him. Slowly, I push it down my throat, listening to his moans and feeling the bed shift with his back arching slowly.

Once I feel it hit the back of my throat, I hollow my cheeks and suck harshly. He moans loudly as I bob my head. In and out, I can taste his cum already. I want it so bad. I deep throat him quickly and bob my head as his hips buck.

Bug moans loudly and I pull my mouth away. His cum splaters onto my face and I lick my lips, tasting the salty sweetness. He grabs my hair and pulls me up, sticking his tongue out to lick my cheek. He giggles and smiles.

"I love you, Emmy!" He giggles. Only him, I swear.

"I love you too, baby." I whisper, wiping the rest of the cum off my face with my hand, then licking it off. Bug lays down and rolls over. Slowly, I pull my jeans and shirt off and lay beside him. I feel him curl against me and soon enough, we're asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Shortttttt. But its sex. Oral counts. I promise >.> KCOMMENTBYE.