Status: Done

Illegal Love.

Chapter 24

Waking up in the arms of the most gorgeous man in the world sparks a feeling deep within me. One that I can't describe any other way than by saying  that I love him so fudging much. 

I can't help but stare at him as he sleeps. My fingers twitch with the desire to touch his beautiful features but I don't want to disturb his slumber, so I just cuddle closer to him and kiss his bare chest. 

He stirs beneath me and presses his lips to the top of my head. "Bug, baby, are you awake?" 

I pull away from him a bit in order to look into his eyes. "Yeah." 

He smiles at me and my heart races just a tad bit faster. "Good. How about if I take you out to breakfast? I'm paying, no arguments." 

I blush a little and duck my head down. "That sounds amazing but can we go for lunch instead?" 

"Anything you want but may I ask, why?" He inquires, tilting my head up so he can see my face properly. 

"I just wanna spend a little more time in bed with you." I mumble. "And maybe...wait. Nevermind." 

"Maybe what?" Emmy prompts. 

"Well, okay, promise not to laugh? And if you don't wanna then I understand..." 

"Just ask me." He laughs.

"Will you pose for me? So I can draw you properly?" I ask sheepishly, averting my eyes once again.

Emmy grabs my chin and kisses me hard. "I'd love to." He whispers. 

I squeal with excitement, jumping up to grab my sketchbook. Somehow I forget that I'm buck naked and blush super hard when I realize it. I snatch up the leather bound book and cover myself with it. 

Emmy laughs and reaches over to slide the book from my fingers. "Bug, you're gorgeous. Don't you ever think otherwise and don't be so embarrassed." 

"You really mean it?" I ask, somewhat skeptical. 

He reaches out and pulls me down on his lap. "Of course I do." He murmurs against my neck. 

I giggle and kiss him softly before sliding next to him and pushing him into a laying position. 

I slide out my favorite charcoal pencil from the spirals of the sketchbook and flip to a fresh page. I hardly have to look at Emmy's face because I know it so well but I'm still learning the rest of his body so my eyes don't leave his chest as I lead my pencil across the page. 

I can feel his eyes on me and a blush is almost permanently coloring my cheeks. "Stop staring at me." 

"No." He replies defiantly, a hint of laughter in his voice. My cheeks heat up even more as I continue down his body. 

Soon enough, I get down to his hips where the waistband of his boxers are in the way of what I really desire to sketch. 

Emmy must see the troubled expression on my face. "What's wrong, baby?" 

"Erm...nothing. Just- can I- I've hit a bit of a rough patch." I admit, gesturing to his boxers. He moves to remove them but I quickly stop him. "No! Don't move! You'll ruin it. I-I'll get it." 

He relaxes his muscles back into position and I reach over to slide off his boxer shorts. He shivers as my fingers brush over his most sensitive area and I can't help but grin at the fact that I was the one who caused that shiver. 

The drawing is finished about half an hour later, shading and subtle color included. I shut the book and smile at him. "Thanks for letting me draw you." 

"Anytime, sweetheart. Now, let me see it." He demands playfully, reaching for my drawing.

My eyes widen and I smack his hands away from the book. "No! Nonono!" 

"Why not?" He asks confusedly. 

"Because it's not good. I don't want you to see it." I pout. 

"I've seen your drawings before and you're absolutely amazing." He insists, grabbing the book and seeking out the picture. Part of me wants to snatch it away and hide it in fear of being rejected. The other part is desperate for his approval. 

His eyes light up and his jaw goes slack when he reaches the picture. "Alexis, this looks like a photograph. How could you possibly think that this isn't good?" 

I blush and kiss him softly. "Because nothing compares to the real thing." 
♠ ♠ ♠
Yummy fluff.
Hope you liked it :)
Comment?
I'm dying so leave me final goodbye wishes!

And please please go check out my new story.
It's called Jagged Edges.
I will be forever in your debt.
Or at least until I die.