Status: Done

Illegal Love.

Chapter..something

Alexis and I were sitting at home, together on the couch, loving him. That's what I've been doing a lot lately. Just loving him. Holding him and kissing him. I can't help it, though. He's the best thing that has ever happened to me.

So here we are, laying on the couch, kissing. I slowly run my hand up his beautiful, flat chest. I feel goose bumps rise and he moans softly. I can feel my jeans getting tighter at the sound of that moan.

"Mm, Emmy!" He groans as I kiss down his neck. I wanna take this further, but I'm afraid he isn't ready. He's so perfect and I guess I just want him to be mine. "Emmy, please!"
I slowly pull my lips away from his neck and look up at him, seeing as he's straddling me. "What is it, baby? Did I do something wrong? I can stop if you want?" I tell him.

His eyes widen and he whispers, "Stop? No." He grabs my hand and pulls it until it lays softly on his crotch. I can feel his hard bulge through his sexy, tight skinny jeans. My jaw drops and I look up at him. He nods and rubs my hand over it. His head drops back and he lets out a soft moan.

"Bug, are you sure this is what you want?" I hope he says yes, but I don't want to rush him, because damn, I'm harder then all hell. His hips buck and he moans out a soft, 'yes.'

At the sound of that yes, I lift him and nearly run to his room. I throw him down on the bed nd climb on top of him, grinding my body against his. He starts moaning loudly, but I cut him off with a kiss. He groans again as my hips crash against him.

"Emmy, god, fuck, Emmy!" He moans. I gasp at that cuss word that passes his lips and he blushes. I lean down and kiss his pretty lips again and feel his hips buck under me. Suddenly, I hear my phone ring and groan.

Grabbing my phone from my back pocket, I groan again when I see the name on the screen. I turn to Bug and say, "Mom"

He rolls his eyes and I answer the call. That's the first time my innocent little baby has ever rolled his eyes at mom. I put the phone to my ear. "Hey mom!" I say, trying not to sound completely annoyed and horny.

I feel a little hand glide over my thigh and only my package, rubbing slowly. I bite back a moan and let him keep going. Mom doesn't respond to me, its quiet. I turn to Bug and grunt out, "I think she b-butt dialed me."

I put the phone back to my ear and hear her start talking, "So, Richard, where am I meeting you tonight?"

A mans voice replies to her, "I was thinking The Hilton. Are you sure Emeryk and Alexis don't know about this?" I know that mans voice. It's the dean of my school. I gasp when I realize..

"I'm sure. Positive" My eyes widen and I hang up. Moms been lying. She hasn't been working overtime. She's been with a man. A man that I'm close to and trusted. How could she?

I don't want to let Bug down though. So I lay him back down and start kissing him and unbuttoning his shirt.
♠ ♠ ♠
So >.> I have no excuses for being so late.
And uh. Maybe you'll get updates faster if you comment ;D
In other news.. I got a new room :O Its epic. And orange. And green. Jealous ;D?