Status: Done

Illegal Love.

Chapter 4

I felt the door open harshly against my body. I was then pressed against the wall behind the front door. I groaned, feeling the heavy door press into my fresh bruises. Then I hear my mommy call my name. "Alexis! how many times have I told you not to leave your shoes in front of the door!"

What's she mean? My shoes are on my feet. I open my eyes and see harsh sunlight. I burns my eyes and I whine again. It hurts. Everything in my vision is all foggy so I decide to close my eyes again and just lay there, waiting for my meanie headache to go away.

Mommy grabs my foot and gasps. She keeps pulling on my shoe, my leg moving further and further out. She shuts the door, the handcuffs on my arm forcing my body to pull along with it. She lets out a sob. Is it really that bad? Oh, poo. My face is probably gross now. Now I know he'll never love me.

"Frank!" She screeches. I hear him coming down the steps. My heart starts pounding in my ears, fear filling my veins. They come closer and closer until I can feel his shadow looming over me. "What the fuck is this?" Mommy yells.

"Oh, hello, Trisha! Your home early. How was your-" He starts to speak but he's cut off.

"Shut the fuck up. Go pack your shit and don't ever come back. And give me the damn keys to these things!" She yells at him.

"What? Why?" He asks slowly, as if he didn't know what he did wrong. It's as if he thinks it's okay to do this. But why? I don't get it. He's a police officer. I don't get it.

"Leave!" She screams. I feel my mother pull on the cuffs and she grabs my arm, laying it by my side. My wrist hurts from the cuffs being around my wrist so tight. My mother holds me tightly, telling me it's okay and I want to tell her that it is too, but I'm to tired to talk. I want too open my eyes and show her I'm okay, but it's so hard.

I hear her sob and she squeezes me tighter. She shuffles around in her purse and pulls something out of it. I can't tell what it is until I hear her dialing a number. It isn't the police, the number's to long.

"Emeryk." She says. That's all she gets out before she starts to sob even more and tell me it's okay. I know he relied but I don't know what he said. My blood pumping in my ears is to loud.

I hate hearing my mommy cry. I want her to be okay. I don't want her to be sad. Mommys aren't supposed to be sad. With all my strength, I open my eyes slowly and move my hand to hers. She lets out another sob and holds my hand tightly.

"Alexis, it'll be okay. It'll all be okay, baby. That fucker can't hurt you anymore, okay? I swear it." She whispers to me.

I whine. "Mommy."

"What is it, Alexis?" She sniffles, rocking my body back and forth.

"My tummy hurts." I whimper. It does. It feels like somethings inside of it, trying to rip through. My whole body feels like it's turning inside out. It hurts so flippin' bad. I dislike this feeling so much.

"Fuck you, Alexis." My dad says, coming back into the room. "You stupid fucker. No one will ever love you! Ev-"

"Shut the fuck up and leave!" Mommy yells. I snuggle into her, letting a few tears fall from my eyes. Is he right? No, he couldn't be. I'll make him love me! He opens the door, purposely slamming the door into my head. I see black spots again. Why?
♠ ♠ ♠
Short. Explanation? There's this weird banging noise. It wont stop. It's annoying. Like, really fucking annoying. It's pissing me off. I'm going to find the source. And kill it. OHEMGEE. Okay, so I went to go meet someone at the elementary school today so we could hang out and I got there.. And there was a fucking dead deer leg between the handles of the school door. So I tied it to a rope and me and the guy I was with dragged it and told everyone we were satanists THEN we tied it to a tree :] Today was a good day!
Comment/Subscribe?