Status: Done

Illegal Love.

Chapter 6

It hurt to move but the position I was in hurt so much. I needed to move. Maybe if I make a noise, mommy will come and move me? I was kind of hungry too.Goodness, this was poopy.

I opened my eyes to see my brothers beautiful face. His eyes were shut and his mouth was slightly ajar. He was so beautiful. My heart started to pound faster. I missed him so much and now here he is, right in front of me. I want to hear his voice. I lift my arm. It feels so heavy, like sand bags are weighting them down.

I force my arm to move and force my fingers to wrap around Emeryks hand. I let my arm drop in dead weight, pulling his arm. He jumps, sucking in a breath before opening his soft green eyes.

"Alexis? Oh, god, your awake!" He jumps up into a sitting up position before wrapping his arms around me. I gasp, trying to push him away. That hurted so bad!

"Ow, ow, ow." I whine.

"Oh fuck! I'm so sorry." He pulls away and lays my little body back down. I sigh. He moved my position and now I don't hurt. I can move now! Yay!

"Emmy?" I ask, moving my hand to poke his cheek lightly. "You came home for me?"

"Of course, bug." He smiles, taking my hand in his much larger ones. "I came home just for you. I'll be spending the rest of the year at home. But! Dean Richards said I could come back with a full scholorship as long as you come with me!"

"Really? Can I be your roommate too? Can I-" He puts his finger to my lips and smiles, nodding.

"Lets worry about that later. C'mon, I'll take you to the couch so mom can make you something to eat, okay?" I nod egerly at him. I'm so hungry! My tummy keeps growling at me saying Grr! I want fooood! "Good boy, bug! We can get you some nom noms!"

He makes me giggles and my heart beat quicker. I just wish he could be mine. That's illegal though. And so wrong. Emmy picks me up with a blanket wrapped around me. Ah! He's so cute! I nuzzle my head into his chest and let my arm wrap around his neck.

"You are so touchy today!" He laughs, nodding to me. "It's like a lover or something. Incest! Eww!"

My little smile turns into a frown as Emeryk lays me on the couch. I roll over slowly, as to not hurt myself, and press my face into the back of the couch. No matter what way anyone looks at it, he thinks we would be disgusting. There's no way around it. There's no way he would ever be mine.

He smiles down at me and pats my cheek before scampering off into the kitchen. My mother exits the kitchen and sees me. She sits beside me on the couch and touches my cheek. "How are you feeling? What's wrong?"

"I feel fine but- Mommy, I love him. He said incest was gross. He's never love me, mommy." Yes, I tell my mommy everything. Even the stuff about Emeryk. Well, I didn't tell her that. She kinda figured it out when she walked in to me having a wet dream and moaning 'Emeryk!'

"Baby, you knew this would happen. He's your brother. Brothers don't have feelings like that for one another. I'm sorry sweet heart. I'll go make you something to eat to fill your tummy. You rest, okay?" She whispers, kissing my forehead. I nod slowly and watch her leave the room.

After awhile I get bored and stare at the patterns on the couch. My head is on the spot where my daddy sat. It reeked of beer and men. Ew. I think of the good times daddy and Emmy and I used to have with mommy before he went away to collage. I think and think until I hear my name from the kitchen.

Listening carefully I hear my mommy say, He really loves you, you know.

What the fudge, mom! What are you doing?

Yeah, I know. I love him too. He's my best friend and little brother. My brother says.

No, I mean, he really, really, really, loves you.

W-what are you- what do you mean? He asks.

He's in love with you Emeryk. It really hurt him when you said what you said. He knows that you wont ever love him and it hurts him

Th-that's- Ew! What the fuck, mom! Besides, he has a boyfriend! That guy that was here before!

No, Emeryk, it's not. It's love. That guy was Alexis' only friend. His name's Jacob. Don't be so rude and don't cus at me!

I whine. I'm such a stupid head. I should have never told mommy. She can't keep her mouth shut. After that, I tune it all out. I don't want to here Emmy call me gross anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
My awesome friend Nicole got her computer back. So anyone that reads Trust Me, expect an update soon. :)
Derecks amazing<3
I have to pee.
I want comments, lovies!