I'm Suppose to Hate You

Chapter 15.

June 23.

“So, you’re getting married!” Caroline exclaimed, helping me put on my dress. I smiled at her.

“And you look like a soon to be queen,” she smiled. I giggled a little.

“Which I just happen to be,” I said. Caroline placed my veil which just happened to be connected to a tiara. I finished up my make up and slid on my shoes.

“Oh my god! You look...so amazing. There’s no words for just how great you look,” she smiled. I giggled again. Someone knocked on the door, and it opened.

“Hey Emily, you ready?” Pete asked. I nodded and stood up. Pete looked at me, and he looked like he wanted to cry. He reached out to hug me and I hugged him tightly.

“My little sis is all grown up,” he whispered in a teary voice.

“Pete. You’re going to make me cry,” I said softly. He laughed a little.

“Come on, let’s go,” he whispered, leading me out to the lobby, next to the ballroom. William was standing in front of the window, that reached from floor to the ceiling. Pete lead me down the stairs, and next to William. William smiled at me. Pete let go of my arm.

“Take care of her William,” Pete said quietly. William took my hand.

“Of course,” William said.

*******

William and I walked through the entire mansion, just to get to his room.

“Oh my god, can it be more out of the way?” I asked. He smiled and kissed my cheek.

“Yes, it could actually,” he said. I stopped walking.

“My feet hurt. These shoes weren’t made for walking,” I sighed. William sighed and picked me up. I giggled.

“I love you,” I said, kissing him. He kissed me back, and opened the door with his foot. He placed me on the bed, and our lips separated. I whimpered.

“I’m just going to close the door,” he said, kicking the door shut. He sat next to me on the bed, and kissed me again. Needless to say, it was the best nigh of my life.

The End.
♠ ♠ ♠
So it's the end. For now. I'll start the squeal soon, I promise.

-Em