‹ Prequel: Secrets Will Kill You
Sequel: Killing Me Slowly

Secrets Will Kill You The Sequel

We Have A Plan?

“Okay…did that…holy crap!” Dean said.

“Yea tell me bout it…by the way, next time when I say ‘let's keep driving,’ uh...let's keep driving!” Sam snapped.

“Okay, next time, right now we have to make our next move” I said. “Which is?” Brit questioned.

We all exchanged looks but I felt Sam and Brit looked to us for an answer and I kind of looked to Dean for an answer. “I…I don’t know. Grab those poor saps out of the freezer, I guess and bust them out. Gank a few freaks on the way if we’re lucky” he came up with.

“And when are you ever lucky?” Gabriel’s voice came through and he was sitting on the couch.

“Well, ya no what, bite me Gabriel” Dean snapped.

“Maybe later big boy” he replied as he stood up.

But, then he gave me a suggestive look and a wink. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. “I should’ve known. This had your stink all over this from the jump”

“You think I’m behind this? Please. I’m the Costner to your Houston. I’m here to save your ass”

“You wanna pull us outta the fire” Sam assumed, skeptically.

“Bingo. Those gods are either gonna dust you or use you as bait. Either way, you’re uber boned”

“Wow. A couple months ago, you were telling us to play our roles. You were uber boning us” I reminded.

“Oh the end is still Nye my little cupcake. Michael and Lucifer are gonna dance the Lumbada. But not tonight. Not here”

“Why do you care?” Brit asked.

“I…don’t care. But…me and Kali…we uhh had a thing. Chick was all hands” We all just eyed him. “What can I say? I’m sentimental”

“Do we have a chance? Against Satan?” Sam asked, anxious. “Really, Sam?” Dean asked, annoyed.

“You got a better idea, Dean?”

“It's a bad idea. Lucifer's gonna turn them into finger-paint. So lets get goin while the going’s good” Gabriel said.

“Okay, great, why don’t you just zap us outta here then” I suggested.

“Would if I could. But Kali got you all by the short and curlies. It’s a blood spell. You kids are on a leash”

"What does that mean?” Brit asked. “It means that it’s time for little old black magic” he said and sprayed some peppermint spray into his mouth.

“Yea whatever, we’re gonna take the ordure’s in the freezer with us” Dean said.

“Forget it. It’s gonna be hard enough sneaking you mooks outta here”

“They called you Loki, right? Meaning, they don’t know who you really are” I spoke.

“I told you. I’m in witness protection”

“How about you do what we say or else we’ll tell the Legion of Doom about your secret identity” I suggested, smugly. “And they don’t really seem like the pro angel kind of crowd” Dean added.

“I’ll take your voices away” he threatened as he started to come closer.

“We’ll write it down” I shrugged.

“I’ll cut off your hands”

“Well then people are gonna be asking ‘why you guys runnin round with no hands?” Dean said, simply.

Gabriel eyed us both, first Dean, then me. “Fine” he agreed and I smirked.

We started to head into the main lobby but I stopped short, causing all of them to walk into me and I almost fell over but I pushed them all back and we hid behind the wall right as the guys that dragged us into the Grand Ballroom before. They must of did the God’s bidding. But, it wasn’t just them. They were dragging one of the people from the freezer. It was actually the one that was Dean and I spoke to at the buffet. He was screaming for help and for them to stop as they dragged him across the top of the front desk.

Dean and I both tried to jump forward and race to help him but Brit and Sam held us back, saying it was too late. Dean and I watched as they flipped the man onto his back and one of them brought up a butcher knife. I turned my head, squeezing my eyes tight, cringing as I heard the sound of the butcher knife coming down on the man’s neck. Dean turned to look at me and he got me to look into his eyes and I saw he was feeling the same way I was. The feeling of not being able to do anything…it was the worst feeling in the world.

We found another way around to get into the kitchen and we went right for the freezer. The people inside saw us and started to call for help and bang on the door. Sam bent down to pick the lock but then I felt someone charging for us. I spun quickly to see it was one of the guys that helped chop off that poor man’s head. He had blood stained around his mouth and I blocked his punch. Dean was about to help me but then another one of the goons came in and they started to fight.

This guy got me by the hair and swung me around into a shelf. I fell to the floor and looked up to see a really sharp coming down on me. I yelped as I jumped back, hitting my back into the wall and the knife stuck up in the floor. He was about to come at me again but then he froze as blood started to come out of his mouth and I saw Dean had stabbed him in the back with a stick wooden stake. He fell to the floor and Dean grabbed my hand to help me to my feet.

“Where the hell is Gabriel?” he asked aloud.

But, before anyone could answer more goons came in to us and dragged us out and back into the Grand Ballroom. I saw Gabriel was sitting in one of the chairs now with Kali standing in front of him.

“How long have you known?” he asked her. “Long enough” she answered and we were thrown into our chairs.

“How’s the rescue goin?” Dean grunted, looking at Gabriel.

“Well…surprise. surprise, trickster has tricked us” Kali said and I could actually hear some pain in her voice. “Kali don’t” Gabriel tried.

“You’re mine now…and you have something I want” she said and started to feel down in chest and she pulled out an angel-killing sword. “An archangels blade…and the archangel, Gabriel” she stepped back a few feet. Everyone started to whisper in shock.

“Okay, okay, so I got wings, like Cotex but that doesn’t make me any less right bout Lucifer”

“He’s lying. He’s a spy”

“I’m not a spy. I’m a runaway trying to save you, I know my brother Kali, he should scare the living crap out of you. You cant beat him. I’ve skipped ahead and I’ve seen how this story ends”

Your story. Not ours. Westerners I swear, the sheer arrogance. You think you’re the only ones on earth? You pillage and butcher in your gods name but you’re not the only religion and hes not the only god…and now you think can just rip planet apart? You‘re wrong. There are billions of us and we were here first. If anyone gets to end this world, its me” she said and got closer to him.

“I’m sorry” she whispered and then stabbed him with the sword.

I saw tears in her eyes though as Gabriel started to yell out in pain as white light shot out of Gabriel’s eyes and mouth. “They can die. We can kill Lucifer” she said as she stepped back a bite.

“Okay uhh…” I started as I stood to my feet.

I looked down at Dean as my jaw clenched and my eyes went hard on him so he stood up as well. “Alright…listen up, you primitive screwheads” he said.

I think he could’ve at least try to find a better choice of words but I guess those will do. “Are you two out of your minds?” Brit hissed as her and Sam both were giving us hard, nervous looks. “We’re out of options” Dean hissed back.

“Okay…now on any other given day I’d be more than happy to be doing my damndest to kill you…” I said as Dean and I were making our way to the cart of drinks.

“You filthy murdering chimps…but hey desperate times” Dean added as we turned our backs to grab something to drink. I gave him a look. “So even though I’d love nothing better than to slit your throats, you dicks…”

“Dean. Just…stop talking” I hissed.

He gave me an innocent look. I turned back around to face them all. “We’re going to help you…ice the devil. Then we can all get back to just ganking each other like normal”

“You want Lucifer? The dude’s not in the yellow pages. Me, Melissa, Sam and Brittney can get him here” Dean added.

“How?” Kali asked, purely curious.

“First we let those main courses go, then we talk” I crossed my arms. “We can either take on the devil together…or you lame ass bitches can eat me…literally” Dean said.

~~~

While Sam and Brit stayed inside with the gods, Dean and I rushed into the kitchen to get all the people out. We rushed them out and got them all to get in their cars and speed off…didn’t take much really. “Psss, Dean, Melissa” a voice hissed.

We both spun around, looking for the source but then we saw it was coming from Gabriel sitting in the Impala. “Don’t look at me. Act natural…get in” he whispered.

So, I got in on the passenger side while Dean got in on the drivers side. “Man, there is nothing natural bout this at all, I thought you were dead” Dean said.

“Do you really think I would give Kali my real sword? That thing can kill me” he laughed like we missed some punch line to a joke.

“Then what’s that thing in there?” I asked.

“A fake. Made it from a can of diet orange slice…” he grinned. “So uh go snag our blood would ya?”

“What?” we both asked.

“I heard you guys in there. Kali likes you two. You can get close., lift the plasma, then we vamoose”

“No. We have a different plan. How about you sac up and help us fight Lucifer” I snapped.

“You can’t be serious”

“Deadly” Dean answered.

“Since when are you butt buddies with a bunch of monsters. That’s all thy are to you aren’t they?”

“Well, it’s the best idea I’ve heard, so unless you have better one” Dean said.

“Well good luck with that. Me? I’m ditching Jonestown, those guys wanna jump off a cliff, its their business”

“I see right through you, ya know that? Hard ass shell, whole I could give a crap thing, believe me it takes one to know one” I said.

“That so”

“Yes and maybe those freaks in there aren’t your blood but they’re your family”

“They just stabbed me in friggin heart!”

“Yea but you still give a crap about them”

“Melissa…”

“They’re going to die in there without you” Dean grunted.

“I can’t kill my brother”

“Cant? Or wont?” I questioned. He didn’t respond. “Yea, that’s what we thought” Dean said and we both got out.

We walked back in and headed back to Sam, Brit, Kali and Baldur. “Show’s over. The swords a fake…and Gabriel? Hes still kicking. Hate to break it to you, sister, but you’ve been tricked” Dean informed him.

But, then the lights started to flicker. “What’s happening?” Kali asked.

“It’s him” Brit answered

“How?” Baldur asked.

“Doesn’t matter, shazam us out of here, would ya?” Dean said, quickly. “We can’t” Kali answered.

Then, the doors flew opened and in walked Lucifer. “Of course you cant. You didn’t say mother may I” he smirked. “Sam, Dean…Melissa, Brittney, good to see you again” he greeted.

Baldur stepped forward. “Baldur don’t” Kali tried to stop him. “You think you own the planet? What gives you the right?!” he grunted and lunged at Lucifer.

I jumped slightly when Lucifer thrusted his arm through Baldur’s body. “No one gives me the right. I just take it” he whispered and then dropped Baldur’s body to the floor.

Then, flames took over Kali’s arms and she shot the fire at Lucifer. We all jumped behind a table and ducked behind it and Dean and Sam covered me and Brit protectively as fire shot back in our direction, flying over the top of the table.

“You okay?” Sam asked, looking at all of us.

“Not really” Gabriel said as he appeared beside us. I smiled lightly as Dean did the same. “Better late than never huh…guard this with your life” he said and slapped Casa Erotica in Dean’s lap.

Then, he stood up and faced his brother. “Lucy, I’m home” he said.

I peeked over the side of the table and saw Lucifer started to stalk toward Gabriel but he yielded his sword and held it out to keep Lucifer away while he got Kali to her feet. “Not this time…guys get her out of here” he said to us and we all got up and went over to them.

We escorted Kali to the door while Gabriel guarded us. As they all walked out, I stopped and looked back over my shoulder at Gabriel. I didn’t like just leaving him here…it didn’t settle right in my stomach.

“Melissa, go” he said to me, glancing back at me. He winked at me and I just nodded and raced to the others.

We all got outside and Kali went with the guys in the Impala as Brit and I got in the truck and we all took off. “He’s not going to make it” I murmured.

“You don’t think so?”

“No…I know he wont make it” I replied.

~~~~~

The sun came up and we let Kali go. We stopped on the side of the road and Sam pulled out his laptop and popped in Casa Erotica 13 and there was some girl in lingerie on a bed, reading a magazine.

“Gabriel wanted you to guard this with your life?” Sam asked Dean.

“Maybe he’s a fan. It is a good one”

I made a face but then a guy holding a tray walked in, using a Spanish accent. But, it wasn’t just any guy…it was Gabriel wearing a mustache. He started to make out with the girl. “What the hell’s going on?” Brit asked.

Then, he turned and looked at us like he was right in front of us, talking for real. “Sam, Dean…Melissa, Brittney…you’re probably wondering what the hell’s going on” he started and then took off his mustache. “Well, if you’re watching this…I’m dead”

I felt Brit’s eyes go to me. I just continued to watch Gabriel. “Oh, please. Stop sobbing, it’s embarrassing for all of us” he said and sat down on the bed.

“Without me, you got zero shot at killing Lucifer. Sorry. But... you can trap him. The cage you sprung Lucifer from, it's still down there, and maybe, just maybe, you can shove his ass back in. Not that it'll be easy. You got to get the cage open, trick my bro back into it, and oh yeah, avoid Michael and the God Squad. But hey…details, right? And here's the big secret, Lucifer himself doesn't even know. But the key to the cage, it's out there. Actually it's keys, plural, four keys. Well, four rings from the Horsemen. You get 'em all, you got the cage"

“Cant say I’m bettin on you kids but uh hey…I’ve been wrong before…and Dean, Melissa…you guys were right. I was afraid to standup to my brother but not anymore. This is me. Standing up” he said and stood to his feet.

“And this is me, lying down” he said, suggestively. Then, he jumped onto the girl and they got into it….

“Okay!” I said and shut the laptop quickly.

“The horsemen huh…well we got War’s” Dean started. “We nicked Famine’s” Brit added.

“That’s two rings down, collect all four…all we need is Pestilence and Death” I shrugged.

“Oh is that all?” Sam said sarcastically. I smiled. “That’s the plan” Dean said.

Wow, we had a plan?
♠ ♠ ♠
<<333