‹ Prequel: Secrets Will Kill You
Sequel: Killing Me Slowly

Secrets Will Kill You The Sequel

A Blast From the Past Part 3

We got to the Daniel Elkins’ place and Dean got the safe open and pulled out the colt. He cocked it and checked the bullet…then I heard footsteps…and then a gun was cocked coming from behind us. We both moved slowly so we faced Daniel Elkins, himself as he was pointing a shotgun at us. He told Dean to drop the gun and be on our way and Dean made it look like he was going to rest it on top of the safe but then he quickly brought it up and pointed it at Daniel. Dean and Daniel were going back and forth, Dean was telling him we were hunters and needed it for a few days but Daniel wouldn’t agree to it.

“Look, we have a chance to save our family’s lives here. But we need the gun to do it…you wanna stop us? Fine. Kill us” I gave him the choice as I put my hand on Dean’s hands and got him to lower the Colt as he un-cocked it.

We started to slowly make our way to the door as Daniel kept his aim on us but he finally lowered his gun. “There's some hunters in Lawrence, the Campbell's” I informed him.

“Never heard of them”

“That's where she'll be” Dean said, gesturing to the Colt. Daniel nodded and we nodded back at him and then left.

~

“Ya know…my dad found out that my mom’s been cheating on him…and I’ve always told myself I was nothing like my real mother…that’s what my dad would tell me…” I started to rant a little as we were on our way to the Walsh’s.

Dean was glancing from me to the road. “He would tell me that I’m honest…loyal…trustworthy…and all these other things…but really…I think I’m more like my mother than I thought”

“Why do you say that? You think you’re some kind of whore like your mom?” he asked me. I shrugged. “Mel…you aren’t like your mom…I don’t know her but from what I know…you aren’t like her…you’re not a cheater, you aren’t a liar…not to people you love anyway...”

“No…I’m just a whore” I sighed.

He kept glancing at me and I could tell he was giving me this weird look. We got in front of the house and just sat there in the silence as I felt him continue to just stare at me but I kept my head forward.

“But, I’m wondering when she tells him that she’s pregnant with me…”

“Okay, hold on…” he started but we heard loud thumps and crashes coming from inside the house.

We lunged out of the car and barged in to see yellow eyes grab Mary and hold her in front of him like a shield. Samuel and George were pinned to the wall and I helped dad off the ground.

“You let her go” Dean ordered.

“Where'd you get that gun?” yellow eyes asked in a panicked voice.

Dean cocked it, pointing it at him and I nodded at Mary so she slammed her elbow back into yellow eyes and jumped to the side but then, smoke started to pour out of the car right away and the black cloud disappeared into the vent in the ceiling. “Damn it” Dean muttered. We were so close.

~

“Mary, what else did he say to you?” I demanded as me, her, Dean and dad were all on the front lawn.

“I told you, just that he liked me…what did he mean by that?” she asked, just realizing it’s worse than she thinks. “Liddy's a strong kid, she'll be fine…” George started as him and Samuel made their way to us. “Are you alright?” Samuel asked.

“No, Dad, I'm pretty far from okay, can we go?” Mary said and stormed to the truck. “I’ll go talk to her” dad said and rushed after her.

“Nice job in there”

“I missed the shot” Dean muttered. “Take the compliment son, I'm saying that I was wrong about you”

Then, Dean looked at him, then at the truck and then back at Samuel. “We need to talk alone” was all he said and we left the house.

We got back to the Campbell’s house and it was just Samuel, George, Dean and I in the dining room at the table. “We have to kill this thing now, or Mary dies” Dean said, bluntly. “What? How do you know that?” Samuel asked. Dean pulled out John’s journal.

“I just do okay?”

“When?”

“I don't know, maybe today, probably years from now, but it's happening, trust me”

“So what, are you some kind of a psychic now too?” George asked him.

“No, he’s not but you just have to listen to us…it’s going to sound crazy…actually it’ll sound more than crazy. It’ll sound massively, massively crazy” I stressed. “Okay” Samuel said, waiting for us to continue.

“Mary is my mother” Dean came out and said it. “And Will is my father” I added. “Excuse me?” George and Samuel asked at the same time.

“We are your grandkids, and we know what the hell we’re talking about” Dean said as they looked at us in disbelief. “You both wanna run that by us again?” George narrowed his eyes.

“My real name is Dean Winchester, I was born January 24th 1979. My parents are Mary and John Winchester”

“And my real name is Melissa Stern. I was born February 20th 1980. My parents are Will and Kathrine…he just doesn’t know that Kathrine will be pregnant with his baby yet”

“We don’t have to listen to this” George said, shaking his head. “My son got cheated on by that whore” he spat and I was taken back by his sudden outburst but I tried to stay focused.

“Mary gets killed by a yellow eyed demon in 1983, and I think that this, what happened tonight, I think this is the moment that he caught her scent” Dean explained.

“Now, if we don't catch this thing now, and kill it, and it gets away? Then Mary dies and so does your son and the rest of my family. So I am begging you…please” I pleaded. After a long silence…

“Every bone in my body is aching to put you six feet under, but there's something about you two, I can't shake it. Now, I may be crazier than you, son, but I believe you” Samuel said. “We both do” George nodded.

“Thank you” we both sighed with relief.

So, then they asked how we kill the bastard and we showed them the list and with the colt…and then Samuel asked to see it. I tensed up and gripped onto it. “Sorry, don’t let anyone else hold it” Dean said. “I'm your grandfather” he reminded.

“But you’re not mine…”

He looked at George for assistance. “Hey, if my granddaughter says no then I’m pretty sure it’s no, Sam” George chuckled and I grinned. “It’s nothing personal” I said.

“Sure it is…especially when it's me you're trying to kill” he said and then revealed his yellow eyes.

My eyes widened but before any of us could react, he raised up his hand and threw George into the wall and I saw he hit his head and became unconscious on the floor as he pinned us to our chairs and slammed the chairs into the wall. Books from the bookshelf above us came tumbling down on us.

I stared at the yellow eyed demon with such hate in my eyes as Dean and I were struggling to break free. “Future kids huh?” he inquired as he started to saunter toward us.

“I only know one thing that's got the juice to swing something like that. You must have friends in high places. So, I kill your Mommy?…your daddy? That's why you came all the way here? To see little old me?”

“Oh, I came here to kill you” Dean spat. “Hey, wait a minute, if that slut Mary's your mommy, are you...are you one of my psychic kids?” he asked and then leaned in to sniff Dean.

“No, not you. Maybe you got a sis, or a bro…” All Dean do was glare. “That's terrific, means it all worked out. After all, it's why I'm here…and you, my little princess of Evil…I can just feel it radiating…so your Kathrine’s kid. Huh” he smirked.

“I just find it funny since I was the one she was with when your father found out your mother was a cheating whore…”

“You’re the one that made me this way!?” I yelled out in so much anger.

“It’s nice to meet you, daughter

“I’m not your daughter…Kathrine has a miscarriage and then has another baby with Will…but you contaminated her!” I spat.

“Hmm oh well…the end result is just as nice” he got up close to my face and I felt Dean tense up next to me. I made a disgusted noise as he backed off.

“So that's what this is about, these deals you're making, you don't want these people's souls” Dean said.

“No, I just want their children. I'm here to choose the perfect parents, like your Mommy”

“Why her? Why any of them?”

“Because they're strong. They're pure, and they eat their Wheaties. My own little Master Race, they're ideal breeders”

I furrowed my eyebrows and I saw Dean did the same. “Oh, get your minds out of the gutter, no ones breeding with me. Though, Kathrine was exceptional…and Mary? Man, I'd like to make an exception, so far, they’re my favorite”

I saw Dean get more than just angry but then I saw Deanna and Melissa in the doorway. “So why make the deals?” I quickly asked as I continued to glare. “I need permission” he said.

Then, I saw Deanna try to come quietly into the room and get to the colt but I saw she started to fall so I made an effort to et out of the chair but I just slammed back into my seat at the same time Deanna hit the ground.

“I need to be invited, into their houses, I know, the red tape'll drive you nuts, but in ten short years, it'll all be worth it” Then, he looked right at Dean.

“Cause you know what I'm gonna do to your sibling? I'm gonna stand over their crib and I'm gonna bleed into their mouth. Demon blood is better than Oval tine, vitamins, minerals, it makes you big and strong”

“For what? So they can lead your discount demon army? Is that your big plan?” Dean asked.

“Please, my end game's a hell of a lot bigger than that kid”

“End game? What end game?” I asked.

“Like I'm gonna tell you or those angels sitting on your shoulder. No, I'm gonna cover my tracks good”

“You can cover whatever the hell you want, but I'm still gonna kill you” Dean smirked smugly.

“Right, now that, I'd like to see”

“Maybe not today, but you look into my eyes you son of a bitch, cause I'm the one that kills you”

Yellow eyes started to laugh. “So, you're gonna save everybody, is that right? Is that it? Well, I'll tell you one person that you're not gonna save…your Grandpappy” he said and plunged a knife into Samuel’s stomach.

“No!” Dean shouted. “No!” Deanna also shouted.

Yellow Eyes spun to look at her as she lunged for the Colt but with a wave of his hand she flew back into the kitchen and into Melissa. He stalked over to them. “George, get up!” I yelled as he started to come to.

When he did, he looked over and saw Yellow Eyes snap Deanna’s head and then Melissa’s head. My eyes widened. “You son of a bitch!” George grunted and lunged for Yellow Eyes but in a smooth motion, Yellow Eyes took out the knife in Samuel’s body and stabbed George twice.

“No!” I shrieked as he fell to the floor.

Dean and I finally were able to get up and I lunged for the Colt but when I went to shoot, Yellow Eyes was gone with Samuel’s body. My eyes widened and so did Dean’s. “Mary!” we both shouted and raced out the door.

Dean floored it and he seemed to know where to go so I trusted his instinct…all I could do was hope we weren’t too late…but we were. When we reached Mary and Yellow Eyes, we jumped out of the car. A dead John was in Mary’s arms, dad was kneeling beside her and they both seemed to have tear streaks on their cheeks as Mary and Yellow Eyes were kissing…in all honesty, it was weird to see her kissing her father but a bigger picture was right in front of us…they were sealing a deal.

“No!” Dean shouted and raced forward with the Colt in his hand as I followed in pursuit.

Yellow Eyes took one look at us and the black smoke began to pour out of Samuel before Dean could shoot. We looked down at Will, Mary and John as Mary and Will stared back at us. Then, all of a sudden, John gasped and Will and Mary brought their attention back to him.

“Mary? Will?”

“John” they both said with relief. Dean and I exchanged defeated looks. We couldn’t do it…we couldn’t stop it.

Castiel appeared at our side, placing hands on our shoulders and then we both gasped, laying in the same bed, in the guys room back at the motel. We looked at each other and sat up to see Castiel standing at the foot of the bed. We both swung our legs around and sat on the opposite ends of the bed…we were both…upset…angry…disappointed….

“We couldn't stop any of it, she still made the deal, she still died in the nursery didn't she” Dean assumed and we both looked up at him.

“Don't be too hard on yourselves, you couldn't have stopped it” he said and we both rose slowly. He was kidding right?

“What?” we both snapped.

“Destiny can't be changed you two…all roads lead to the same destination"

“Then why'd you send us back?” I asked him, narrowing my eyes.

“For the truth, now you know everything we do”

“What the hell are you talking about?” Dean snapped. Castiel nodded over to Sam’s bed but it was cleanly made with him not in it. “Where's Sam?” Dean asked. “And Brit?” I assumed was missing as well.

“We know what Azazel did to your brother and to Brittney…and to you, Melissa…what we don't know is why, what his endgame is. He went to great lengths to cover that up.

“Where are Sam and Brittney?” Dean asked again. “425 Waterman” he told us and Dean grabbed his keys and a jacket, throwing me one of his sweatshirts.

I quickly put it on and zipped it up. “Your brother and supposed sister are headed down a dangerous road Dean and Melissa…and we're not sure where it leads, so stop it…or we will” Castiel spoke and dean and I both stared at him in disbelief and nervousness.

Castiel wasn’t kidding. What could Sam and Brit be doing that would cause angels to react that way?
♠ ♠ ♠
<<333