My Little Bubble , Needs To Be Popped

Twelve;

For the longest time I avoided John completely and most of the guys as well for most of the day. I kept myself busy with anything that needed to be done in preparation for tonight’s show and if I had time left over, I helped one of the other bands with whatever they needed done. The fact that John had cheated on me numerous times was always floating around in my head, following me wherever I went and I found that the more time that past, the more it kept popping up.

Why did I accept this offer? I should have demanded to know just who I would be helping instead of just taking the offer. There wasn’t anything I could do about it now, not unless I wanted to risk getting in trouble with my boss and potentially losing my job.

“Lily?”

I snapped around, clutching the clipboard I had in my hand as I faced one of the crew workers who looked like he’d just run a marathon.

“What’s wrong?” I asked, wanting to get to the bottom of the problem as fast as possible considering the show was already starting with the opening bands.

“Tim is missing and so is the guitar tech guy, someone needs to tune the guitars.”

I raised an eyebrow, groaning as I set the clipboard down and put my hands on my hips.

“And why can’t Kennedy and Jared tune their own guitars?”

The kid just shrugged, obviously useless at the moment so I pushed past him and headed off toward the direction of the stage, finding the boys right backstage where they should be, though they were all goofing around like usual. I took a moment to enjoy seeing them like that before I matched over, grabbing both Jared and Kennedy by the collar of their shirts. I might be short as hell but you’d be surprised as to what I can manage.

“You two need to get your lazy asses to your guitars and take care of them yourselves.”

Jared looked like he was about to protest but one look from me made him and Kennedy run off to take care of business.

“Back to business Lily?” Garrett asked, a smirk playing on his lips.

“You should remember how I work. I’ll baby you boys when you’re not about to perform, otherwise its all business.”

I met eyes with John for a moment, tensing up before I quickly looked away and off to the side.

I turned around, heading off to where I needed to go. “I’ve gotta go take care of some things, good luck with your show. And John…” I said as I walked away, pausing to look over my shoulder at the boy. “Don’t screw up.”

After that I just left, heading out to find Tim which ended up being pretty easy. As much as I wanted to go see the show, I didn’t. Instead I caught a cab and headed off to the main part of the city we were in. For a while I roamed the streets and looked around before I went shopping a bit, looking for anything that interest me but there wasn’t much. I was actually picky about what I bought, preferring not to stray from my skinny jeans and t-shirt but I tonight I felt like I needed something different, something…that catches the eye. I walked into a store and looked around before smirking when I found a few pieces of clothing that worked well in an outfit.

By the time I’d finished and was on my way back to the bus, the show was already over and I could see the fans leaving though I was pretty sure all the bands were still inside so I ducked along past the buses to the one I needed, climbing on before I put everything away. It was midnight already and I was still wide awake so I knew a cigarette wouldn’t help me but I really needed one. After tucking my pack into my back pocket with my lighter I headed off the bus, leaning against the side as I took out a cancer stick and placed it between my lips just as the boys appeared in my line of sight.

I brought the lighter up and lit the cigarette before putting it back as I blew smoke out. As much as I didn’t want to, I smiled at the way the boys seemed so hyper and that’s when an idea popped into my head.

“We should go out.” I said bluntly when they reached me, laughing when they all looked at me confused.

I flicked some of the ashes off my cigarette before dropping it and using the toe of my shoes to put it out.

“We have to leave early tomorrow.” John said, making me roll my eyes. Out of all the people, I figured he’d be completely on board.

“Then think of it as a way of saying goodbye to the city and moving on to the next destination. I’m going out with or without you boys.”

A smirk built on my lips as one by one they agreed, except for John. I raised an eyebrow before waving the other boys onto the bus, telling them to hurry up and get ready. When the door to the bus shut I walked right up to John, looking him straight in the eye.

“You’re telling me, that party boy doesn’t want to party?” I whispered, standing up on my toes to bring my lips closer to his.

I was screwing with him. Horrible, but I played dirty. John knew that.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m a rather sweet girl who came be really nice but when you fuck with me, I don’t let it slide.

Without another word I turned around and got onto the bus, rolling my eyes to see the guys arguing about who got the bathroom first. Easy way to solve this problem.

I grabbed my clothes that I wanted to wear and moved right past them, closing the door to the bathroom but not before I got the satisfaction of seeing the stupid looks on their faces. I changed, adjusting the outfit slightly before I backed up and looked in the mirror. I had on a black leather mini-skirt, a white top the cuts low but keeps you guessing about what’s underneath thanks to the ruffles. I also had on a pair of black heels and to finish it off I had my hair let down in loose curls.

I was happy I bought the outfit because it certainly did wonders and it showed off my amazing legs perfectly. I’d be breaking some hearts tonight.

When I left the bathroom all the guys were ready, probably just changing out here since I’d taken forever but I was ready to go now. Walking out to them, I noticed their eyes running over me and I couldn’t help but smirk. I knew I was close to these boys but they were still guys and when something catches their eyes, they can’t help but stare.

“Now, whose gonna be my date to this lovely night out?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter, kinda sucks >.<

Thanks to our lovely commenter, you're very supportive! More comments make us happy!