My Little Bubble , Needs To Be Popped

Twenty;

Simply wonderful. Since our first date everything seemed perfect and I could feel myself not being as stressed out as I used to be. Of course I was still worrying about things but John really was making me feel the happiest that I’ve ever been in a long time. Everyone seemed to be in happier spirits since we got together and everything was running a lot more smoothly. I’d always been so focused on avoiding John and just putting out all my negative energy but now I didn’t have to worry about that. There was that slight problem with the boys coming to me and asking if I was going to tell John about the baby but after explaining to them that I wanted to make sure things were stable with John first, they seemed to agree with me. When I knew for sure that things were going to be okay between me and John, I won’t hesitate in telling him my secret. I have to admit, it’s hard trying to hide morning sickness from him.

It’s been a week since we got together and I have yet to stop puking my guts out whenever my body feels like it can’t hold the contents of my stomach. Honestly, it’s stupid how morning sickness isn’t restricted to the morning only. It left more chances for John to figure something is going on and less excuses for me to come up with. Today was just another day of me having to deal with this stupid side effect of being pregnant.

“You’re gonna have to do something cause John is getting really worried about you.” Zoey said quietly from Kenny’s side on the opposite couch.

“Can’t we just say I’m getting motion sickness from being on the bus so much?” I asked as I leaned into Garrett’s side.

“Actually, that might work. Are you gonna tell your parents anytime soon?”

“Already planning on doing that today.”

All the boys looked at me with a shocked look though Zoey just laughed; she was the one driving me to their houses anyway. With a smile on my lips, I got up and walked to the back right as the bathroom door opened and John walked out. Okay, yes we were taking advantage of him being in the bathroom to talk about what happened but it was the only time we ever really had to talk about what was going on. Don’t think I don’t feel guilty about it.

“John, me and Zoey are going out for a bit. I’ll be back later.” I said quietly as I wrapped my arms around him.

“Going out for some girl time?” He asked with a smile, making me laugh before I leaned up and kissed him quickly.

“You’ve guessed right. Love you John!”

I slipped out from his grasp and backed away with a little wave before grabbing my bag. It hurt like hell to lie to John but it was the only thing I could do. If I told him I was going to my parents then he’d more than likely ask to come and that just couldn’t happen. Sighing, I grabbed Zoey’s hand and we quickly left the bus and out to the cab we’d called earlier.

***

“I wouldn’t have asked you two to come here if it wasn’t important!” I yelled, looking between my parents who were staying as far away from each other as possible.

“We’re not mad Lilly; we just want to get this over with as soon as possible so we can each go back to our own lives.”

“I wasn’t aware you had a life Tamera.” My dad muttered, making my mom glare at him.

They weren’t ever this bad but after I left…well they each blamed each other for not keeping me grounded and well connected. They realized it was John’s fault eventually but it was too late by then, there was a big rift between them by then despite there was already one from having been divorced.

“Will you two just shut the hell up and listen to me for one moment! If you would stop fighting for once in your lives you could fucking listen to me when I’m trying to tell you that I’m pregnant!”

For the longest time ever, there was a huge silence. No one moved, no one spoke. I was actually waiting for them to yell, or scream, or do something that might make me run for my life out of the house but they just stood there, looking at each other. Suddenly, my mom started to smile before she squealed and ran over to me, hugging me as she spun me around. My dad soon enough joined the little party by hugging both of us and a moment later their mouths were running.

“Oh baby! Why didn’t you ever tell us you were dating someone? I’m so happy! We can finally all be one happy family and I’m going to get to be a grandma!

“I hope this boy knows what he’s doing but I’m so happy for you baby girl! I knew one day this was going to happy and its only a couple steps before you get married and you aren’t gonna be my little girl anymore.”

My eyes widened as I listened to what they were saying, quickly pulling away from them and shaking my head.

“No, you guys don’t understand. I’m in this alone…” I whispered quietly, knowing that could change but at the moment it was the truth.

“What…what do you mean?” My dad asked, his smile dropping instantly.

“There was a party and…well one thing led to another. I’ve known him for years though and I know as soon as I tell him he’ll rise up to the occasion but for now…its just me in this.”

“Then…who’s the father?” My mom asked, obviously confused.

“John…” I whispered quietly.

My mom was shocked; her eyes wide as she tried to comprehend what I’d just told her but my dad had a different reaction. His eyes narrowed and his face reddened as his fists balled up into fists. After what happened years ago, my dad hated John from there on out. He used to love John, used to talk about how he couldn’t wait to walk me down the aisle and give me away to John but that all changed.

“Hell no! He will not be in this whatsoever! I will not allow any of this to go on any longer! You will not leave this house and you’re not going to go near the boy. Ever.”

I shook my head, groaning as I took a few steps back. “Dad, you’re not in control of this. Listen, I did both of you a favor in coming here and telling you this because I figured the least you two could do is support me but obviously that’s not going to happen!”

Without a moment of hesitation I turned around on my heels and walked right out of the kitchen, the sound of my heels hitting the floor rebounded around the quiet house. Right as I walked out of the door, Zoey jumped up from the porch swing and rushed to my side, obviously worried about what happened inside.

“Let’s just go.” I whispered quietly and continued on walking down to the car.

***

When we got back to the Warped Tour area, I didn’t go straight on the bus. For a while, I just walked around the area and visited a couple of bands that I’d met along the way. I didn’t bother staying with them long, just moved around and around till I actually made it all the way back to the bus. This time I actually opened the door and stepped up the few short steps. When I walked to the couches, I noticed John was sitting there with his lyrics book while the rest of the bus was empty.

“Where did everyone go?” I asked quietly as I tossed my bag to the side and made my way over to John.

“They went to get something to eat.” He said quietly when he looked up from his book.

Smiling, I took it from him and tossed it to the side, plopping myself down in his lap and curling against his chest.

“Something wrong? You feel all tensed up.”

“I’m still not feeling very well but I’ll get better soon enough.”

“Maybe we should take you to a hospital…” John said, pulling away slightly but I shook my head.

“No! I just need time to get better.”

I could see he didn’t want to give in but he finally settled back down and just held me. I relaxed against him, closing my eyes as his warmth surrounded me. It amazes me how I was able to stay away from him so long, how I could possibly live without staying by his side.

“I don’t mean to ruin our little moment but you’ve got a show in less than ten minutes and I don’t really think the boys can go on without their singer.” I said with a laugh as I stood up and turned to look at him.

After I was finally able to get John up we walked to where they were pacing around like impatient little bunnies.

“Alright, you boys need to get up there and get on with it!” I yelled, smiling as I watched them before I pulled John back and leaned up, kissing him.

When I pulled away, I gave him a smile and then let him go before running over to where Zoey was so I could watch my man do what he loved doing.

***

“Babe, I really think you should get check out by a doctor.” John whispered in my ear.

I had been throwing up once more late in the night and John was the one who’d heard me and came over. I was partially happy that it was him but not as well considering now I was going to have to think of something to get him off my back. For now, I was just curled on in his lap as he leaned against the wall in the bathroom while tears rolled down my face.

“John, I don’t need to go to a doctor. If I really needed to then I would but this is just motion sickness.” I said, wiping my eyes with the back of my hands.

When I looked up at him, I could see the uncertain in his eyes and I could see how much it hurt him to see me like this. I wanted to tell him the truth but I didn’t want to bring a baby into all of this if John was just going to screw up again. All the lying and hiding was killing me but there wasn’t much I could do. I was protecting the baby.

“Fine but if this continues for more than a week, I’m calling a doctor out here whether you like it or not. I don’t like seeing you like this Lilly.”

“I know John…I know.”

He nodded and picked me up bridal style so he could carry me to the bunks. Carefully, he set me down on his bunk and crawled in afterwards, closing the curtain before pulling me into him. I snuggled closer to him, laying my head on his chest as I listened to his heartbeat. A smile pulled on my lips when I looked up at his sleeping face, running my fingers along his jaw softly before I sighed and rolled over away from him. Instinctively, a hand went to my stomach and I ran my fingers along the soft tender skin. I was already forming a small bump but thankfully it was still unnoticeable. I had a feeling in a couple of weeks; people would start to tell that something was up.

“Its decided baby…At the end of four weeks I’ll decided whether or not to tell him.” I whispered quietly before curling back into John’s side.
♠ ♠ ♠
New Chapter!
Kind of short but the next chapter is gonna be a couple weeks into the future so I was setting it up for that.

Comment please? You readers mean a lot to us!