My Little Bubble , Needs To Be Popped

Twenty-three;

John.


"What the fuck!?"

Everyone looks at me, "dude it was bound to happen."

I look at Kenny, "no it wasn't. I was going to tell her tonight fucking dipshits."

Garett looked at me, "well she needed to know."

I look out to the crowd. I stoped my acoustic gutiar on the ground and broke out in a run. Tim yelling at me to get back, but ignored it. I run outside to see that it was raining, great just my luck. Hailing a cab, I hop in.

"Where too, sir?"

"Uh? Airport? Yeah, airport!"

The cab driver shakes his head and drives off. Making our way to the airport there was traffic. It was pissing me off. I had to get to that airport and now. I throw the guy fifty dollars and open the door to start running. The cab driver starts yelling. I turn back to see him outside of the window.

I ignored it. Baseball camp from I was younger was coming in handy and I was greatful for that. I was on the side of the freeway. I make my way to the exit that said "airport this way". I start running down the exit and following signs.

I finally find the airport. I start running through people and jump up and pushing them out of my way. I reach the Delta airlines. I knew she would only take that airline. She hated any else airline. I push past people and make my way in. Security was fast. Then I noticed I couldn't go any farther without my ticket. 

I can't do this. Fuck it. I jump over the rope and the police guy started yelling at me. I ignored that too. I didn't know where Lilly was going, but I had to find her. Soon I saw here long black hair flowing behind her as she had her Couch bag on her shoulder.

"Lilly wait!"

She whips here head around and glares at me. She raises her eyebrows and waits as if I had something to say. 

"Fuck you John. Why did you come here if you have nothing to say?"

So many thoughts were going through my head, but yet I had nothing to say. I watch as she turns herself around and walks to her gate. I run up to her and grab her wrist an turn her to look at me.

"Lilly! I don't want you too leave I love you! I want you to have my kid, I want to marry you, I want you and only you. Please just....... Please just stay.... With me?"

She looked around as I saw from the corner of my eye a group of people were around us. She looked down at me as I fell to my knees to beg for her to come back.

"Why, John?"

She started crying, using her finger ring to wipe under her eyes. Then, it came to me. Marry her.

"I'll give you a reason."

She nods her head to continue, "Marry me."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated. I've gotten sick, went on a road trip, went to Utah, drove back home and then might go camping. I've been kinda' busy, but I got this done(: I'm pretty happy about that.

Thank to everyone who commented, it means a lot. Can we have at least three comments? I would mean a lot. Thanks(:

Love Alex xoxo