My Little Bubble , Needs To Be Popped

Three;

John's View

I got up to Pat screaming . "What the hell , Pat?!"

He look at me and pointed at Jared . "He killed me ."

I rolled my eyes . "For God's sake , who cares , it's just a game ."

I sit down on the black leather sofa . Tim comes in on his phone 'mhm'ing and 'okay'ing . He hangs up . And sighs .

"Guys , I have some news."

Jared looks at him . Garrett pops his head out of the refrigerator , Pat looks up from the game ,Kennedy looks up from his phone .

Tim nods his head . "We our getting a co-manager ! How exciting . So I don't have to do a hole shit load of shit anymore."

I laugh . "Really , when is he coming?"

Tim sighs . "It's a girl , JohnOh , her name is Lily . They didn't give me her last name , but she should be here soon ."

I roll my eyes . "Ah , man , a girl."

Jared sighs . "Now we have to be clean!"

Pat laughs . "She'll leave watch it happen."

Garrett shakes his head . "We have to at least be nice to her."

Kennedy shakes his head . "Yeah , thats true."

I look at him . "Are you fucking kidding me ."

I rolled my eyes and got up . Are you playing watch her try and change us . Fucking ridiculous . A girl being a co-manage for us . Tim , better be playing . Or Hell is going to freeze over . Obviously this is not going to go well . We don't know who this 'Lily' is or who is she . This is going to be a waste of time .

Tim yells at us . "Oh and by the way she smokes , so watch out !"

Well at least we have something in common . We smoke . I wonder how that's going to work out . Apparently my mind wanders over to Lily . The Lily we hung out with in Tempe was happy , she did smoke once in awhile , and always knew what to say about music . We had great times together . And I miss that . But no I had to go and fuck things over , like I normally do . Jesus Christ , what is wrong with me ? I always mess up everything ! Even my mom said so , even though I'm a momma's boy . God , why can't I just make everything better . I wish I could go back in time and fix it .

I could remember the party like it was yesterday . I know I made a mistake when the guys told me in the morning she left . And I didn't remember anything . I was such a screw up . Of course , at least , not that I think she'll be mad at me if we ever met again . I know she won't . Please let her not be . Lily means so much to me . I mean I may not mean anything to her but she will always be something to me .

I walked into the small kitchen and grabbed a beer . I walked back and sat in the back lounge . I never never meant to hurt , but I did . Stupid alcohol , stupid school slut , stupid after school party , stupid , stupid me .

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair and went back to think about Lily . She was prefect , not she was close to prefect . God , made Lily a friggen angel . I was so happy I met her when I did .

My thoughts ended when I heard Pat yell for us . I saw her long brown hair , and her long legs . And I could comperhen what I just saw . Was that Lily ?
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter .
I hope you like it .
I kind of had writes block .
But now I'm back !
So lets see how this goes .
Comment and subscribe .

Love Alex xoxo