My Little Bubble , Needs To Be Popped

Five;

John's

I sat in my outside and sulked. Looking through the pictures on my iPhone. I get side tracked and hear the tour bus door close. As I hear voice I become more curious. I get up quietly and move to the front of the bus.

"Garrett! Put me down!"

I arch one of my eyebrows curiously. The voice sounds more familiar. I watch as Garrett spins the mysterious girl around in circles. He puts her down. Her back facing me and I watch as Garrett smiles.

"This can’t be fucking true! What are you doing here Lily?!”

My eyes go wide, "I’m your new co-manager", she whispered, "now put me the fuck down!"

I hear foot steps and I close the bus door just a little to see what was happening. All the rest of the guys pile out and hugging Lily. I watch as she buries her head Jared then does the same to Pat.

She says quietly, “it’s really good to see all of you. I missed all of you so much over the years.”

I watch as Garrett hugs her from behind and she squeaks a little. I watch intently as she lays her head on Garrett's shoulder. Jealous raged in my body. I bit my lip to keep from exploding on Garrett. I open up the door and walk up the steps. Allowing her to see my chest.

I finish walking up the steps. I watch as her eye go wide. I see a little emotion, but I couldn't read her. She tries to back away, but Garrett holds her. Her facial expression change. I quickly take one more look at her and walk quickly to the bunks.

I hurry up and hop in my bunk. Not caring if someone was going to find me. I pull out my lyric book and look through my songs. I look from one that I started recently writing, just for the hell of it.

Oh god I did the wrong thing to the right girl
My mind was only in it for a minute
Had a bad fling with a good girl
I was stupid and dumb not giving a
The blank stare out the window
If I could just sober up I could just admit
I did the wrong thing to the right girl


I wrote down the chorus, just letting the lyrics flow through me. Not wanting to stop, but I had to stop. Most of them not wanting to be in the song, others didn't fit, and some just not be in a song.

My curtain opens and I drop my pen. I look up and see Jared.

"Hey bro."

He smiles, "hey, come say hi to Lily. Please?"

I look at him, "sure, but I'm not going to be nice if she going to be a bitch."

His smiles disappears, "oh, okay."

I get up and walk to the front of the bus. Waiting to met my doom. Oh let me tell you she makes me feel like shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry! Oh my god! I'm such a bad author. I lost interest in this story, but I was like ' I need to finish this story'. So here I am(:

I'm going to start updating this story a lot like my others. So get ready(: I hope you like this chapter. I want to thank all the readers and subbers for sticking with us(: It means a lot to me. So this chapter is for all of you.

Lovers;
musicforever_stars
Drew Candy;
All.Time.Music
Somebody_Who_Cares(x1)


Thank you, thank you, thank you! It means a lot. So comment and sub. It would make my world go around in circles(:

Love Alex xoxo