My Little Bubble , Needs To Be Popped

Seven;

John's

I walk off the bus, pulling out my pack of cancer sticks. Lighting one up and take a puff. Letting it out, I finally felt relaxed. I pull out my phone, while the stick was in between my fingers. I look at the time. Seven o'clock and bus call was at two in the morning tomorrow. I take a seat on my chair and watch the sun go down more.

The sun finally goes down and I get up. I run a hand through my hair. I close my eyes and stand up. Not knowing where I was going I bump into someone. I look down and see Lily. And she was looking tinier then ever.

“You haven’t changed much…still have the same messy hair."

I smile inside. "Anyway, sorry if I'm in your way. I was just going to have a smoke."

I watch as she slides by me. I watch as her hips sway. I lick my lips, while giving the a coat to the dryness. I walk on the bus to grab a sweater for tonight's weather. I walk off, locking the door.

I walk on the Summer Sets bus. Not caring that the cared. I sat down next the John G. I give him a head nod. I watch as they practice a acoustic set for later on tomorrow. I close my eyes and next thing I know I'm asleep.

~*~

"John?"

Is this a dream. The sweet angelic voice trying to wake me up. I open my eyes and look at Lily her dark hair on her shoulder, her white teeth biting her lip, and her eyes sparklingly in the light.

"Am I in Heaven?"

She laughs, "no, but you have to get up. We're having a bonfire."

I nod my head and get up. I rub the back of my neck and held out my hand. She looked at it, but took it anyways. I walk to the party wit her trailing beside me keeping quiet. I pull her into my side. At first she didn't know what to do, but she snuggled into me.

This never happened in years. Weird. . . . As I looked I see little sparks and loud talking from the bonfire. She pulls away and look at me.

"Uh- thanks for walking me."

She gave me a small smile and waved and wandered off. I smile and floated to the rest of the guys.

"Why are you so happy?"

"Oh no reason."

I smile and grab a beer. Best night of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter. Sorry it's short. I hope it makes it up. I might not be able to update as much, but I'll try just for you guys(:

But to let y'all know before hand why I won't/haven't update is because I'm playing Volleyball and Guys Baseball for my school. So it will be awhile. But just for you guys I'll update(:

Please comment and sub(: It would mean a lot. Thanks to everyone that commented, it means a lot.

Love Alex xoxo