Status: Completed

When I'm Gone, My Heart is With You

You Me At Six

At six o'clock sharp, just as the clock struck, Sidney walked through the apartment door. Andrew tilted his head up from his book just as the door shut. Sidney dropped his hockey gear in the closet and then sauntered over and sat extremely close to Andrew.
Andrew blushed before asking, "Why are you so happy?"
Sidney smirked, "No reason."
Andrew rolled his eyes and Sidney just smirked like idiot some more. "So what do you want for dinner? I could cook up some chicken or whatever else you would like."
"Nah, you know what lets go out tonight! We haven't been out in a while anyways." Again Sidney grinned at his own suggestion.
"Okay, where?" Andrew asked slowly. He never like being the center of attention and with Sid, he always was. People or girls rather would always come up the captain, wanting an autograph or even his number. It disgusted Andrew how desperate some of these girls were. Most of them were true fans that really just wanted to talk to their hero, but there were a fair amount who had other motives.
"I know a place."
"I hate it when you're up to something."
& & & &
"You are crazy! Fucking crazy!" It was December in Pittsburgh and Sidney thought it would be an amazing idea to walk to the restaurant. Sidney laugh and just kept smiling.
"I'm offended, love. You know I am not crazy. Besides we are both from Canada, so we should be used to temperatures way colder than this."
"I haven't live in Canada since I was sixteen! I got used to the slightly warmer weather." Sidney just laughed and grabbed Andrew's hand; pulling him into a fancy looking restaurant.
♠ ♠ ♠
short and shitty.
yea I know.