Status: Completed

When I'm Gone, My Heart is With You

Cliche

After dinner, Sidney quickly pulled Andrew out into the freezing Pittsburgh weather. They walked hand in hand until Andrew suddenly stopped short. "I know where you are taking me! But hey its past ten, its probably closed."
"Don't worry your pretty little head," Sidney whispered, leading Andrew into the coffee shop where they first met.
"One large latte with 2% milk, no foam!" called a barista, as they set down a steaming cup a coffee. Two men went towards the coffee, like a lion rushing toward its prey. Their hands both reached for the coffee at the same time.
"Oh sorry!" they exclaimed in unison.

Andrew smiled as he remembered how he turned bright red, when he realized who was trying to steal his coffee.
The coffee shop was closed to everyone except them. There was a table with a little candle and two cups of coffee.
"Is this?"
"Yes, its a large latte with 2% milk and no foam," Sidney answered smiling. Andrew's eyes lit up. What would cause Sidney to be so creative with that night's date. It wasn't their anniversary. He couldn't think of anything. His forehead scrunched in concentration, trying to think of an important date worth celebrating.
"I know you are trying to think of an important date that would explain this, but I thought we would make a new important date," Sidney rose slowly up from his seat and preceded to get one knee. "And yes I know this is cliche, but when I'm around you I feel like a cliche girl in love. So Andrew William Killon will you marry me?"