Sequel: Paint It Black

All I Wanted

Dammit Frankie

I looked my hands over; I had Frank's skeleton gloves on. I smiled happily, I was able to wear them both now.

"Where's Frank?" Normal snapped me from my thoughts.

"On the phone," I looked up at her.

Frank had invited myself, Normal and my mom out to dinner.

"And mom?" she asked sliding into the booth.

"She's coming, her shifted just ended."

Normal slid in front of me and took a sip of my water. I smirked at her.

"I'm thirsty," she excused.

"Whatever," I chuckled.

"So why the dinner?" I shrugged.

"I don't know; he just picked me up after school, dropped me off and told me he had to handle some stuff before dinner tonight," I looked over toward the bathroom entrance.

"You think he's gonna pop the question?" Normal's eyes lit up with excitement.

"No," I doubted it, "we've only been dating for a month," she shrugged.

"You never know, Sunny."

I shook my head and took a sip of my water. Frank's coffee mug was steaming; then I spotted that beautiful face coming back.

"He's comin'," Normal said with a giggle.

"Hey Normal," Frank waved and slid beside me.

"Who said you could call me that?" Normal joked.

"Marilyn doesn't suit you," he remarked, put his mug to his lips.

"Okay, so what's with the dinner?" she cut back in.

"Just dinner," he smirked taking my hand under the table.

"And...?" she probed.

"It's my Christmas present," I cut in, "right?" I smiled at him.

"Yes, but I'm just waiting for your mom," I sighed nervously.

"Are you gonna ask her to marry you?" Normal asked with a frustrated sigh.

"Don't you think it's too early for that?" he rubbed my plates in my hand.

"That tickles," he grinned at me.

"I like the way it feels," he excused, moving close to my ear.

"Ew, is he playing with your deformed hand?" Normal joked.

"Yes I am," he put our hands on the table.

"You are so weird," she remarked.

"Thank you," he grinned smugly at her.

"Oh, mom's here," I cut in, my mom waved over at marched over.

"Hello," she waved at us and sat beside Normal.

"Hey Mrs. Romero," Frank and Nor both said simultaneously.

"Hey ma," she smiled at us.

"Okay, what's this all about?" she questioned Frank.

"Aren't you thirsty?" he asked looking away.

"Stalling Frankie?" she asked with a smirk.

"I just want to make sure everyone is com--" he was cut off by a woman rushing over.

"Oh my god, are you Frank Iero?" the woman was the waitress who took my order; my water and Frank's coffee.

"Yeah," he smiled uncomfortably.

"What are you doing here?" her perky voice nearly ripped my ears off.

"Having dinner," my mom cut in, "why does that matter?" Normal and I looked at each other.

"He's famous!" the waitress couldn't stop smiling.

"Famous?" my mom looked at me.

"Hold on, I want you to sign my CD!" the waitress rushed off toward the back.

"Famous?" my mom asked again.

"My band," Frank rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"Does this happen all the time?" my mom seemed extremely clueless, she turned to me.

"Not all the time," I shrugged my left shoulder.

My mom looked a little shocked, but relaxed when Frank shot her a warm smile. The waitress came back with the Black Parade CD.

"Here's my pen," she giggled, handing him one.

"Thanks," Frank open her CD case.

The cover art unfolded and he quickly found his picture. He signed it with a smile, slid it back in and handed it to her.

"Thank you so much!" she blushed, "I guess I should take your order now...?"
-

Frank didn't say a word after dinner. He continued to tease until we decided to go home. We all went to my house and sat in the living room. Frank, Normal and I sat on the couch, and mom in her arm chair.

"Alright Frankie," Mom urged, "spill it boy!"

"Okay, okay," he smiled down at me, "I got tickets for us all to go to New Jersey," my mom raised her brow, "only if you want, but Sunny's ticket is nonrefundable," I rolled my eyes jokingly.

"So that's the surprise, the hint: Airplane?" he nodded.

"Frank, that is very nice of you, but I can't afford to pay you back," he frowned a little at my mom.

"It's a gift, Mrs. Romero," he smiled again, "for Sunny, Marilyn and you," Normal beamed at him.

"Thanks, Frank, but I can't go," she said, "my family is going to California."

"Oh, well I guess it's just us...?" Frank looked at me for a reaction.

"I guess I can; school's out and I'm off work," I looked to mom, "can you come?" she looked unsure.

"I'll go, I need a break anyway."

"When do we go?" I asked Frank.

"Monday," he grinned.

"Monday?" my mom asked surprise.

"Yep."

"I have to call my boss and pack!" she looked frazzled, we all giggled at her, "In such short notice, dammit Frankie!" my mom get up and went to the kitchen to get on the phone.

"Why did you do that to her?" I nudged him.

"Did you want me to lie to her?" he smirked.

"No," I sulked with a smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wanted to update because I got so many ideas on my brain and I might be adding a lot more later today or something. I already have the ending in mind, but don't worry it's chapters from now...like a lot! So keep reading and don't forget to comment, they fueled my fire.