Sequel: Paint It Black

All I Wanted

Give 'Em Something To Talk About

Sunny's POV

I woke up to the same warm body, I loved so much, holding me. I smiled to myself and looked at the callused and rough, tattooed fingers. I made out the HALLO on his right hand and snuggled closer.

I tensed up when I heard my mom's foot steps approach, Frank kissed the back of my neck to calm me. I heard the door creak open, and I shut my eyes. Mom stood for a second then left; prompting me to open my eyes again.

"She knows I'm here," he whispered softly.

I relaxed and moved closer to Frank.  He kissed the back of my neck again and put his head on my shoulder. 
-

I got up an hour later, Frank's fingers hung loosely on my hips as I got up. I shook my head and moved his hand, I turned to him, "I'm gonna go talk to my mom."

Frank nodded and pulled a pillow in my place. I giggled, and left the room.

Mom was pulling her lunch bag over her shoulder when I entered the main room. She smiled at me, "You and Frank made up?" I nodded.

"Yeah, I really..." I swallowed, "I needed him mom."

She shrugged, "Are you happy?"

"More than I've been in the past month and a half."

Mom walked over, put her arms around me and squeezed gently, "I love you, Mija."

"I love you, too, ma."

I hugged her goodbye and went back down the hall. I peeked in my room and saw Frank was still asleep and went to take a shower. I went to the linen closet, grabbed some towels, and went to the bathroom. I turned in the shower, and began to undress, and waited for the water to heat up. I stood at the curtain and stepped in; I stood under the water and got soaked.

"Can I join?" I heard Frank come in.

"Oh, come on, I haven't even washed up," I told him.

"So?" he extended the o.

I shook my head and stood under the water. The curtain was pulled back, a nude Frank smiling at me; he climbed in and took my hand, pulling me to him. His arms wrapped around my waist, he dug his face into my neck and placed soft kisses there. He trailed up my jaw, scrapping along my chin with his lip ring and facial hair. His lips pressed against the corner of my mouth.

"I love you, Sunny," he mumbled, sweetly.

He lips pressed against mine, our lips syncing and our tongues meeting. He squeezed me closer, my hands wrapped around his back, trailing down his back. Frank pulled away, smiling at me, "I don't wanna let you go."

I smiled back, gushing with butterflies, "Me either."

"And I don't wanna fuck either," I chuckled.

"It's fine."

"I just wanna hold you forever."
-

Frank had decided to go to the mall, and I don't know what for. He just wanted me to go out. 
Frank held my hand as we stalked the mall. He pulled close to me, lacing his fingers around mine, whispering dirty things to me. I would just giggle a response.

"What are we looking for?" I asked as we passed a record store.

"Nothing special," he kissed my cheek, "I just thought we could hang out at the mall," I shook my head at him.

"Aren't you afraid people will recognize you?" I asked him.

"No," he smiled, "are you ashamed to be seen with me?" he poked at my side.

"Never," I grinned back, "it's just the girls I dislike are here," I spotted Tonya Bennett leaving the record store.

"So?" I looked over at him.

"They like to talk," he shrugged.

"We'll give 'em something to talk about," I sighed at him; he was going to do something crazy.

"Please, Frank, don't do anything crazy," he just smiled.

"I won't," he played it off, "will you show me that weird store you like?" he unlaced our fingers and put his arm around my shoulder.

"Yeah," I shook my head again.
-

In the store Frank found silly hats and was putting them all on. He made jokes and faces that had me dying. He chased me around the store with this crocodile grabber toy. We messed around until we were ordered to leave. Frank flipped the guy off and marched us to the arcade.

"Wanna take pictures?" he asked when we passed the photo booth.

"Why not?" I shrugged happily.

Frank slid in the booth and placed me on his lap. He would make weird face, I ended up smiling and giggling in them. The last picture he turned to me and pressed his lips to my smiling cheek.

"I bet they're bad ass," he said letting me out. The photo strips came out and he frowned, "You didn't make any faces," he joked with a pout.

"I couldn't stop laughing," I looked the two set over.

The pictures were cute, especially the last one. My stomach hatched a million more butterflies. 

"You look so cute," he cooed, stripping the set in half.

"You're not so bad yourself, Frankie." I put my strip in my wallet and we went to the food court.

"I need a cinnamon bun," he said rubbing his belly.

"I could use one too," I joked with him.

In line, a few girls eyed us. Frank had his arm around me and was telling me dirty things again. I couldn't stop laughing; that is until a cheerleader and her friends showed up.

"Can we have your autograph?" they gushed.

"Uh, sure," Frank smiled nicely.

He removed his arm and started to sign whatever. I walked up to the register, "What do you want, Frankie?" I turned back to him.

He looked up, "Just a cinnamon bun," he grinned.

I turned back to the woman at the register, "Just 2 cinnamon buns," I pulled my wallet out.
"Is that Frank from MCR?" I nodded awkwardly, "Oh, wow," her smiled grew wide, "um, that'll be 8 dollars," I handed her a $10 bill.

When word got out that Frank was at the food court, a mob of people showed up. I sat at a table, with the cinnamon buns, waiting. I wasn't upset, just a little annoyed; I mean where were all these people when we first got to the mall? I just watched and waited.

30 minutes passed when the mall security told Frank he had to leave. He frowned and came over to me, a few girls followed.

"Sorry, babe," he pecked my lips and grabbed the bag; the girls whine when he took my hand.

We both left the mall and to my car. I set the treats on my lap and smiled over at him when he got in the car.

"What?" he asked with a smile.

"You're so cute," he shook his head and started the car.

"I'm handsome, remember?"
-

Frank stopped in this deserted field outside of town. He didn't say a word when I asked what we were doing here. He just lit a cigarette and smiled at me.

"Can I eat?" I asked as he turned the car off.

"I'm not stopping you," he grinned.

I rolled my eyes and pulled out my cinnamon bun. I held it on my lap and turned the radio on, Teenagers played on the local station.

"Wow," I giggled, opening the little box.

"What?" he smirked.

I shrugged and took a bit of my treat, "Nothin'."

He shook his head and continued to smoke. I ate and listened to the song, I never really paid attention to the lyrics, but they seemed really catchy and starting to mean something to me; I hate teenagers. I moved a little to it, coping a laugh from Frank.

"You got frosting on your chin," he pointed as the song neared it's end.

"Where?" I pulled down the visor to check my face; a smudge of white frosting under my lip.
Frank tossed his cigarette, "Come 'ere," he licked his lips and leaned over.

His lips pressed on my chin and he licked the frosting. His hand cupped my jaw and his lips kissed up to mine. I smirked and kissed back gently, and moved my hands up to his head and tangled my fingers in his locks.

He pulled away, "Fuck," he groaned, "move your food," he ordered. 

I put my food on the floor, in the back and let him straddle me. I felt my stomach tighten, his hair hung between us, and he leaned the seat back. He undid my jeans, snaked his hand in, and pressed his hand on me. I groaned softly, undoing his own, releasing the growing bulge, "Sunny," he moaned softly, his eyes flicked up to mine, causing more arousal.

I let my hands roam his bottom half, stroking his length. His own hands slipped over my underwear, rubbing my slit slowly. I swallowed hard, feeling that tingling sensation in my endings.

"Like that," he groaned as I worked my hands, "fuck."

I switched my hips under his fingers, stroking him gently, my hands shook. He pushed in another finger and worked harder, the both of us letting out little gasps and moans. 
"Ooh, Frankie."

My orgasm hit my hips and rushed throughout my endings. Frank took his hands and helped me finish him. He pulled me into a deep kiss, I felt him release on my hand, and moaned in my mouth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for all the wonderful comments! I love them and you all to fucking pieces! You guys make me the happiest kid in all of Washington!
And for being so wonderful and great readers, here's a picture of Frank!

Image

he is the cutest thing on the planet!