Sequel: Paint It Black

All I Wanted

I Will Always Be Here For You

Sunny's POV

Martin had gotten the entire staff sick, and I was the last to get it. I was ordered to stay at home until I got better. I fucking hate Martin, right now.

Mom ordered me on the couch, and she pampered me. Mom was becoming quite busy, though, and it wasn't easy. She was taking care of finding tenants for our home, and was helping me find my own place; which was pretty easy, considering CSU was only 20 minutes away.

The world seem to spin so fast, I mean the end if school was on Friday, the graduation, which I wasn't going to go to, was on Sunday, and my time with Frank was ticking down. My suspicions were increasing when he didn't call for almost 2 days. I didn't know what to make of it, and I decided to just drop it; what could I do? 

Maybe I didn't want to know the truth. Maybe I was just mental. I don't know.
-

At school, everything seemed to pass quickly. I was only a little sick and there were no test, no books, nothing. Everyone had checked out, we were all ready to get out of here; there was only one more day left.

The popular girls seemed to ignore me, but still talked about me. Marilyn joined in harsher than ever. Which was a surprise to me. I kept my distance, and doodled until school was out.

"Are you going to any parties?" Cameron asked as we met at our last class.

"I am not a party person," I stated, my voice thick from my sickness, "I hate parties."

He tweaked his lips, "Sorry," I think he remembered Drew, "well, we're having a bonfire on the lake on Saturday, if you wanna come," he offered nicely.

"Thanks, Cam, but I'm gonna stay at home."

"Are you going to the graduation?"

I shook my head, "I wanna hang out with a few friends before they leave."

He nodded, "I hope I see you before I go off to New York."

I smiled, "You will."

"I hope you come to the bonfire."

I shook my head, "I don't know...maybe."

"Just call me and I'll pick you up."

I gave him a swift hug, "Thanks, Cameron."
-

"Are you still sick?" Frank asked; I was now, home on the couch, forced by Frank, mustering down warm chicken noodle soup.

"A little," I told him; my stomach was still lurching, "my stomach is just upset."

He nodded, "Mikey wants to see you, I'm gonna go get him."

I frowned, "No, wait, I wanna go see him."

He raised his brow, "Sun, you're sick, you shouldn't be out."

I shook my head, "I'm sick of being inside, and it would be nice to stretch my bones."

He tweaked his lips, "Are you sure?"

I nodded, "Yes!"
-

"Mikey Way!" I squealed as I met him in the corridor hall, "Get over here!"

He smiled at me, walking down the hall, "Sunshine!" he mocked back.

He and I hugged when our distance met. I let him squeeze and swing me around.

"Are you still sick?"

I shook my head, "I'm better...a little."

He smirked, "Where's Frank?"

I tweaked my lips, "On the phone...in the car."

Mikey raised his brow, "Did you talk to him?"

I nodded, lying, "Yes."

He sighed, "Wanna go to the movies?" he changed the subject.

"I'd love to," I smiled at him, "I'm so tired of being cooped up."

"Good, because I want to see Iron Man."

Mikey and I trudged into the parking lot, seeing Frank still on his phone. Mikey held my hand and squeezed, reassuringly; I just smiled and went to Frank.

"We wanna go see Iron Man," I told him, as he held the phone to his left ear.

"...Okay, get in," he smiled at me.

I turned back to Mikey and we got into the car. I sat in the back, while Mikey sat in the front. He turned on the radio and waited for Frank.

"Is this how it's been for the past 3 weeks?"

I nodded, "Yeah."

Mikey looked at me, confused, "Who the hell is he talking too?"

I shrugged, "I dunno."

"You don't wonder anymore?"

I shook my head, "No, what's the point?"

Mikey tried to read me, trying to see some reaction. He was going to say something when Frank got in.

"Ready?"

The both of us nodded and Frank started up the engine.
-

Frank stayed in the car while Mikey and I went to watch the movie. It was about 5 in the afternoon, no one was at the theater, except a few people. Mikey bought me a water and dibs; he got some candy and a large soda.

We sat in the middle of the theater, completely alone inside.

"This is how I like it," Mikey announced loudly.

"Calm down," I chuckled.

The previews started, Mikey leaned his head on my shoulder, "Do you think he's cheating?" Mikey asked in my ear.

"I hope not," I answered.

Mikey sighed, "Me, too, Sun, I'd hate that for you."

I sighed, too, "Mike, can we not talk about it?"

He nodded, snuggling deeper into my shoulder, "Just know I will always be here for you."

I felt my heart warm, and I looked down at Mikey, "Thanks, Mike."

He hummed and I kissed his temple.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's a short chapter, sorry, but at least it's something right? And, I am sooo sooo happy that I reached 200 subscribers! Gosh, I feel all fuzzy and loved inside! Thank you guys sooo much!