Sequel: Paint It Black

All I Wanted

Lots of Swearing

Sunny's POV

Mikey nor Frank would answer my calls; I was getting frustrated, and decided to just hang out with Cameron.

I wore, what I thought be best for a bonfire; loose, grey tank top, jean shorts, and light grey converse. I was ready by 8, and heard Cameron honk at exactly 8. I grabbed my cell, keys and walked out the door; locking it. He honked at me as I jogged down the porch, waving at him.

I got into the back seat, noticing Cameron's younger sister, Maggie, who is 14, behind Cameron, and Cameron's girlfriend Eliza in the front seat.

"Ready to go?" I nodded, "Where's Frank?"

"Business," I shrugged.

"Oh."

Cameron pulled out of my drive way and drove down the street. I smiled over at Maggie, who looked nervous and was twirling her hair.

"Hey, Mag," I smiled at her.

"Hey, Sunny," she returned with a shy smile.

Maggie was the shyest kid I ever met. She never said a peep and it took her 3 weeks for her to say a word to me. I tutored her last summer, when she needed help with  algebra. She has pretty light black eyes, that was almost a charcoal color, she has long, red hair, and freckles across her nose; she was what I call beautiful.

"Hey, Eliza," I said to her next.

She turned back to me, "Hi."

Eliza is a small, petite blond, with green eyes, a small mole on the corner of her upper lip, and porcelain like skin; she was a doll.

The reason I describe them, is to keep my mind off Frank and Mikey. I wondered what they were doing, and why they were avoiding me.
-

At the lake, there was a bunch of kids, dancing and having a good time. I could spot of some the girls who didn't like me, and instantly regretted coming. Cameron patted my shoulder, "It's alright, don't make eye contact."

I smiled at him, and turned to Maggie, "I'll hang out with Mag," I told him.

"Thanks, she's really nervous."

I nodded and headed over to Maggie. She was looking around, nervous; looking the same way I did at my first party.

"Maggie, you want a drink?" she turned to me, cheeks ablaze.

"Yeah," she peeped out, "no alcohol, please."

I nodded, "Why don't you come with me?"

She sighed, nervously, and followed as we went to the small table, fixed with a huge keg and cans of coke. I grabbed one, giving it to her and grabbing one for myself.

"Sunny, is high school scary?" she asked, as we walked over to the bonfire.

"Not really," I shrugged as we sat on the log, next to a few kids, "you just gotta stick around people who will have your back."

She nodded, "I'm a loner," she murmured, "I don't think I'll ever fit in."

I shook my head, "You will, you just gotta be real...be who you are, and don't follow into those shitty crowds."

She smiled, "I wish you were going to school with me."

"You'll be fine, Maggie, believe--"

"Don't listen to her, she's just an outcast," a female voice called behind us.

Maggie and I looked up; it was Tonya. I sighed, heavily annoyed.

"She's a train wreck, Maggie," she was joined by Marilyn.

I rolled my eyes, "Come on, Mag, let's go." I stood up, Maggie following.

"Wait, Sunny don't you wanna hear some good news?" Tonya called as we began to walk off.

"What? You have VD?" I hissed back at her.

"No," Marilyn grinned, "I'm pregnant."

I raised my brow, "How's that a surprise?"

She pursed her mouth into a smile, "It's--"

She was cut off by another voice joining, "Wait!" 

We all looked behind us; it was Frank and Mikey, "What the hell? Where have you guys been?" I asked looking at them.

"You know My Chemical Romance?" Maggie asked, taking my hand.

"Yeah," I said sheepishly, "friends of mine."

"Can we talk in private?" Frank asked, breathlessly.

"Isn't this private enough?" Tonya asked.

"Fuck off," I groaned at her.

"Come on, this shouldn't be the place," Frank muttered.

"Place for what?" I asked, feeling frustrated.

"Frank's--"

Frank cut her off, "Shut up!" he looked over at me, "Let's go over here," he grabbed my hand, and I let go of Maggie's.

I looked over at everyone, their eyes were staring at us. I turned and looked at Marilyn, her arms crossed an her face twisted in a scowl. I had a weird gut feeling that I knew exactly what he was going to tell me.

Frank led me away from the bonfire and towards the parking lot. He stopped, once we reached their rental car, and let me lean against the car.

"So talk," I mumbled quietly.

He ran a hand through his hair, exasperating heavily. My heart paced as he opened his mouth, "Marilyn's pregnant..." I nodded.

"I know, she just told me."

He bit at his lip, letting go a second later, "It's most likely mine." I knew it.

I stood, there quiet for a moment, not sure how to process this. Then it hit me, I looked at him, "You were fucking her?" I asked tightening my lips.

"No, no I wasn't," he stammered, "it was back when Mikey was hanging out with you."

I felt the pain bubble inside, I raise my hand and slapped him. I just looked at him, his hand cradling his cheek, and his eyes at the ground.

"I'm sorry--"

I cut him off, "Fuck you and your bullshit apologies! I don't want to hear it!" I took a deep breath, "When did you find out?" I shot quickly.

He dropped his hand, "2 weeks ago."

I slapped him again, venting angrily, "When were you going to tell me?" I shouted at him.

"Sunny, I was going to, but--"

I cut him off, "You would rather keep it from me and let her embarrass me in front of all those assholes who hate me?"

He shook his head, "I couldn't tell you, I didn't want to hurt you."

I furrowed my brows, I could feel my lip trembling, "Hurt me? You didn't want to hurt me? You'd rather have her tell me instead of you? That would be better?"

"I love you, I wanted to keep you around before this could tore us apart."

I let tears fall, "It could have! Maybe I would have understood, you ever think of that?" he pursed his lips, looking away, "What else are you keeping from me?" 

He looked up, "Nothing."

I tweaked my lips, "Where you still fucking her when you were sneaking around with your phone? When you disappeared?"

He shook his head, "I was trying to think of what to do."

He grew silent, as did I. The thought of all this shot through my brain again, making me want to hit something, and letting tears fill my eyes. I cried out, "Why her?" I finally screamed at him, "Again, with her? Why? What the fuck is so goddamn special about that bitch?"

"I was trying to get to you," he admitted, "I was trying to be around you."

"Why the fuck didn't you just call or come to my house? You just had to sleep with her, though, right?"

"It was once, weeks ago--"

"You know what, you can fucking have her now. I really, never ever, want to see your face again! I never want to hear your voice, anything! I don't want you," I turned, stepping away from him.

"Sunny, please," he touched my arm.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I screamed at him, hurting my own ears, letting the tears drip down my chest, "I hate you. I fucking hate you!" I pronounced each word so he understood.

"Sunny, please, come on, I didn't mean to, it just happened." he called after me.

I turned my heel, feeling furious, "It just happened?" I walked back to him, "After everything we've been through, you have the audacity to say 'it just happened'?" I pushed him, he stumbled back, "Fuck you!"

I started off again, but called, "I care about you, I didn't want to mess our relationship up!"

I stopped, since again, "You don't care," I faced him again, "if you did, you wouldn't have slept with that whore!"

This time, I didn't stop to wait for his reaction, calls. I took off through the opposite side of the parking lot, through the woods.
♠ ♠ ♠
Again, I am terrible at writing arguments, so I hope this was ok. I've never been in a situation such as this, but I tried to put myself into my own character's shoes. I had to rewrite this scene a couple of times, mainly because I felt that the arguments were too subtle. I even wrote a part where Sunny hit Marilyn, and as much as I wanted to put that in here, I felt ignoring Marilyn would make Marilyn madder...so there ya go!
And, I've fixed up the last chapters, and there is definitely 6 left!
Thanks for reading, an don't forget to tell me what you think!