‹ Prequel: The King and Queen
Status: A Spoonful Of Jimmy Helps The Whole World Go Down

The Gift You Gave Me

I'm Fine

Calla’s pov
When the plane landed I grabbed my bags and found a car rental place.

I rented a camaro it wasn’t in great shape but it wasn’t in bad shape either.

I got directions to the house from the renter; he told me that the house had been bought by some guy who had a daughter.

It was them, it had to be.

Along a dusty road I drove heading out to the house.

When I found it I quickly texted Zacky the address then walked up to the front door and knocked.

The door opened and I came face to face with Jimmy.

“Calla?” He didn’t get a chance to say anything else because I knocked him out.

Then I walked inside, “Bella!” I yelled.

“Mommy!” She yelled and jumped up into my arms.

I set her down on the couch and told her to cover her eyes and don’t peak.

After she covered her eyes I dragged Jimmy into one of the rooms with a bed and handcuffed him and taped his mouth shut.

I wasn’t going to let him go until Zacky got here, stupid asshole, who the hell does he think he is taking off with my baby?

I sat on the couch with Bella; she fell asleep five minutes before the door bell ran a few hours later.

“How’d you get here so fast?” I asked Zacky who had the rest of the guy’s right behind him.

“Brian has a friend who owes him a favor.” Zacky explained walking into the house.

“He’s down the hall, oh and here’s the key to uncuff him.” I handed him the key to the handcuffs then picked up the sleeping Bella.

“Look I don’t care about him right now, we’ll sort all of this out later, Brian you coming?” I started walking out of the door.

“Yeah he nodded following me out the door.

We got into the rental car and I dropped it back off at the rental place then we caught a taxi to the air port, bought a ticket, and got on a plane home.

We took our seats and Brian hugged me, “You okay?” He asked.

I nodded, “I’m fine Brian, I’ve got my baby back and that’s all I care about.”

But even I knew I was lying because I was forgetting about a certain someone who helped create Bella.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!