Status: Depends who's updating XD Send us some love people, keep this story strong x

Take No Prisoners

Chapter 10

Ghosted Stardust


When I first started out I didn't realise how hard this mission was going to be. I woke up one morning in a run down house. I must have been there for days. The last thing I can remember is sneaking out for some supplies.

And then I got hit on by the Dracs. Thats the last thing I remember.

The man who saved me, I've seen only once. But I remember clearly what he looked like. He was tall, dark and handsome, very clichéd. I was bandaged up around the head and my wrist was in a sling.It seems I was lucky to be alive.

I would hardly consider myself 'lucky.' I am on a mission that will probably end in death, my family is broken after my brother's death but I'm hardly 'lucky.'

Looking around the 'house' there is hardly anything in it. The only furniture is the sofa I've been lying on for god knows how long. The wooden door opens by itself and causes a slight breeze that makes me shudder. I hate sleeping next to the door as I have a complex about being killed in my sleep.

The door creaked again, but this time the man walked in. The one who saved me. He looked gorgeous.

He had a dark tan that looked natural and bright blue eyes that I could stare in to all day. He was wearing skinny jeans that suited his legs perfectly and showed everything, and I mean everything.

A slight tingling developed inside me and I realise that I quite like the look of this guy, but I can't think about even considering getting to know this man. I don't need any distractions otherwise I will not defeat BL/IND.

I just know I need to get out of this house.

I'm a killjoy and I can't trust anyone. Not even someone who saved my life. God knows he could secretly be working for Better Living.

Ignoring the feeling of shakiness inside me I heaved my sleepy body off the sofa and willied my legs into moving.

"Stop!" The man called.

I ignored him. I was without a doubt correct about leaving. A silver badge glistened against the sun. The badge of the BLI drones.
♠ ♠ ♠
Edited by Sunshine Suicide. :D