Status: Depends who's updating XD Send us some love people, keep this story strong x

Take No Prisoners

Chapter 3

Ghosted


I don’t know how long it has been since I left home. It must have been months. I wonder if anyone has noticed me missing yet. Probably not. I have no friends...I don’t need or want them and my parents haven’t left my brother’s room since they heard about his death, but that is the least of my problems right now.

I thought I was safe on the beach. Apparently not. Within days of wandering along the beach, the Dracs had found me. Apparently, walking along the beach isn’t as normal as it used to be. I really should have noticed, the coastline has been deserted for miles. I guess I was too busy looking for Dracs to notice my surroundings, but at least I noticed the Dracs before they could spring a surprise attack on me. I had looked around for an escape route but then I realised that I was too busy planning my route that I had forgotten to make sure there was an escape route. I guess walking alone on a deserted beach is not a perfect way to stay hidden. There was nowhere for me to run or to hide. I had started to prepare for a fight when I realised that my escape route was staring me right in the face. I could swim to my destination, and with any luck the Dracs won’t be able to follow me.

I’ve been swimming ever since, only getting out to sleep and I am trying to shorten the time that I spend on land because that increases my chances of being captured, but no matter how much I hate admitting it, I need my sleep, especially if I am swimming all day and I need enough energy to end BL/IND industries.

I had thought that swimming in the cold sea would tire me out and that I would get ill very quickly but instead the water felt the right temperature compared to the burning heat of the Sun’s rays. I had underestimated my swimming abilities and I am finding it rather relaxing to feel the water rush by me and the sound goes silent when the waves crash over my ears.
When this war is over, I think I will return back to the water, but what if I go in to BL/IND industries and never come out...

No. I have to stop that thought. I WILL return. I refuse to come back without taking down the BL/IND industries and that is why I am a Killjoy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey hope you like this chapter, im not good at writing as the others so i hope it wasnt too bad. Advice on how to make my chapters better would be greatly appreciated!