Status: Working Progress

Beauty and the Beast

Chapter 4

After the heated conversation with Justin, I thought the least I could do was take Justin for a tour around the house. Maybe it would make things easier between us because, well if I'm honest I really don't want to spend all my time fighting and arguing with him. The more I fight and argue with him the longer he will be here. I want rid of him, and if being nice to him is the quickest way of getting rid of him then I am willing to do it. Maybe.

“So Justin…ummm want me to show you around?” I asked. Trying to keep my tone civil.
He just gave me a simple nod and a shrug of the shoulders which I took for a yes.

“Ok then, well obviously you know this is your room already. If you’re ready I’ll show you round the upstairs?” I suggested.

“Yes Ma’am” He answered back in an English accent. I tried not to roll my eyes at him. English people do NOT sound like that. Not even close.

“Quit It Bieber!” I replied with a frown. His charms were definitely not going to work with me.

I showed him around the upstairs: the spare bedrooms and multiple bathrooms. Eventually I had managed to show him around the whole house, his jaw dragging along the floor nearly the whole way round. Although my dad made lots of money from his job at the record company, most of our money had been from my grandparents. My dad had been born into money, as well as making his own money. If he hadn’t had my grandparent’s money we probably couldn’t afford this house.

“So when am I going to see your room?” He winked.

“Never, that room is out of bounds, go anywhere near it and I will chop your balls off and feed them to the sharks.” I smirked at the look on his face. I wasn’t joking either. My room really was out of bounds and if he ever came in I would kill him. He has no reason to ever be in there, it is my personal space.

He looked pretty surprised at the comment and decided to shrug it off and continue with his flirty comments.

“But what if I get lost and end up there by mistake? How will I know which is your room if you don’t show me?” He smirked believing he had won.

“Impossible.” I muttered. “Like I said I have like 5, but my main one is right next door to you and if I ever find you in there, there won't be anywhere you can hide." I said in a sickly sweet voice. He nodded nervously and scratched the back of his neck, and ran his hand through his hair. If anyone ever asks me this, I’d deny it, but he does look rather attractive. Not that I would ever admit it though.

“So do you wanna go downstairs , so I can show you the kitchen or something?” I asked. It was the one of the only places I hadn’t shown him yet.

“Yeah Sure” He nodded before following me to the stairs.

Being my house I just grabbed onto the banister and slid all the way down to the bottom.
“Result!” I shouted and punched the air. I could rarely get to the bottom without falling off. And what made me feel even smugger was I had managed to pull it off in front of Justin.

“Wow. Childish Much?” Justin laughed.

“Only because I know how to have fun without drinking alcohol.” I glared at him, he just smirked and shrugged his shoulders. Boy I hated this kid. Everything about him pissed me off. He was cocky and arrogant.

“Whatever.”

Seriously whatever? Was that the best he could come up with? Before I could answer him back the doorbell rang. I checked my watch, must be Maria and Ellie, sure enough when I opened the door there they were grinning away. They were early but I knew they would be. You know you have that one friend that always turns up at least half an hour late? So you always ask for them half an hour before you need them? Well Maria and Ellie are the complete opposite they always turn up at least an hour early.

"Yo so where's the Biebs at?" Maria winked. I just raised an eyebrow at her. Seriously?

"I'm kidding…kinda." She smirked. I just rolled my eyes and let them in the house.

"Justin this is my retarded best friend Maria and my slightly less retarded best friend Ellie. Get used to them because they practically live here and if you don't like that then tough." I chirped. I smirked then grabbed Maria and Ellie's arm and began to drag them upstairs.

"Oh and Justin good luck." I smirked. He gave me a confused glance but I just smirked in return. Both Ellie and Maria had a look of confusion and I motioned them upstairs towards my room. They followed close behind me both with looks of pure confusion on their faces. I contemplated putting them out of their misery, but decided against it. Mer would just blab. She can’t keep a secret at the best of times, least of all ones involving her favourite teen heart throb. I had something planned for Bieber but he couldn’t have a clue which meant nor could Mer.

“Wanna go to the skate park?” I asked.

“Yours or the actual skate park?” Ellie asked.

“The actual skate park.” I blushed. Adam would be there. I couldn’t hide the blush that crept up my face and Ellie and Maria just laughed at me and rolled their eyes. I fake glared at them and grabbed my board and ran out the room and down the stairs. I was halfway down when I slammed into something, hard.

“Owww!” I groaned. It was Justin.

“Oh why don’t you invite him?” Mer suggested. I glared at her but she didn’t notice.
“Invite me where?” He asked.

“The skate park!” She replied oblivious to the look I was giving her.

“I don’t have my board.” He frowned. I rolled my eyes; I was too nice for my own good.

“Follow me!” I got up and walked off and they all followed. I walked into a room filled with Skate board, surf boards, roller blades, snow boards and skis etc. “Take one.” I pointed to the wall filled with Skate boards. He did. He even managed to pick a good one, I was impressed. I didn’t show it though. He probably only picked it because he liked the design.

“You skate?” I asked. He nodded.

“It used to be all the time before tour but now not so much.” He seemed sad. I nearly felt bad for him.

“Just a warning. Everyone at that skate park is going to hate you. So if you want their respect you have to be good at boarding.” He nodded and he seemed nervous. The famously cocky, arrogant Justin Bieber was nervous? I was shocked.

I began to lead everyone out the house, setting the code as I left. Dad was in his office and probably wouldn’t leave before I came back. I set my board down, only going slow so that I could talk to Maria and Ellie as we went. Justin was quiet for most the journey, only making a few sarcastic comments every now and again. I tried my best to ignore them. He was trying to get a rise out of me and I wasn’t going to let it work.

Soon the skate park came into view, and I could see there were several people there already. I recognised one figure immediately. Adam. Adam and I weren’t officially dating, but we both liked each other and everyone knew it was only a matter of time. I looked back at Maria and Ellie asking for permission. Ellie just rolled her eyes and Maria smirked as she nodded her head, leaving Justin looking awfully confused. I began to skate off, but not before I heard Maria begin to explain the situation to him. I wanted to turn round and tell her to shut up. He didn’t need to know about my personal life, but I just shrugged it off. Him knowing did no harm.

As I neared the park Adam turned and caught my eye. His smile made me smile. He was happy to see me. I felt a blush creep up my cheeks. He noticed and laughed softly. Adam was amazing. His smile faltered as his head turned slightly further. He had noticed Justin. He jumped down from the ramp and made his way over to me, anger clear on his face. His jaw was clenched and his brow furrowed.
“What the hell is that loser doing here? Why would you bring him here?” He growled. It was the first time I had ever seen Adam be anything but a gentleman to me and it scared me.

“My dad, he said I have to spend time with him. He claims he can skate though. Give him a chance?” I suggested meekly. He stared at me blankly. I was trying hard to avoid his gaze. He seemed disappointed in me and it made me squirm.

“Whatever. Let’s see what he can do then.” He growled before walking back other to the others. I nodded and walked over to where Justin was stood with Maria and Ellie.

“Listen Justin, you need to show them you can skate because they are pissed you are here. The only way they are going to even consider accepting you is if you can skate. It’s also the only way they are going to forgive me for bringing you here.” I mumbled, just loudly enough for him to hear. He didn’t seem to be paying attention and he was glaring off behind me. “Justin!” I snapped. He just looked at me in confusion.

“You don’t seem weak to me.” He whispered, confused. I stared at him baffled. What was he talking about?

“What?” Even Maria and Ellie seemed confused.

“Nothing. That guys a jerk. Just saying.” He was still glaring in Adams direction. I felt anger rise from the pit of my stomach.

“No. He isn’t. You have no idea what you are talking about Justin. Adams a good guy.” I growled.

“Open your eyes Lyric, he’s a douche. Let me know when you have realised what’s right on front of your eyes.” With that he jumped on the skate board and began to show them what he could do. I had to admit that he wasn’t bad. He was better than me by a long stretch and I’d possibly go to say he was better than Adam. I could tell by the look on Adams face that he wasn’t impressed, which made me confused. I thought he was going to be pissed if he wasn’t good, not if he was? I sighed. There was no way I was going to win this one.

“So what did you think?” Justin asked smugly, as he pulled quickly to a stop in front of the group. Everyone looked at him in shock. Bella was the first to smile and clap him and quickly everyone else joined in, bar Adam that is. I chuckled to myself. Maybe having him around wasn’t going to be so bad after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I know I haven't updated in a while but I just listened to Fall from the Believe album and I got inspired. Plus I'm going to have more time on my hands to write this and I'm quite looking forward to this. I'm working on the next chapter right now. I have a few ideas but not many so any suggestions are welcome and if I use them I shall credit you.
Please comment, let me know what you liked and what you didn't. Also any mistakes I missed etc. I love you guys and thank you for reading :)