Sequel: Starting Forever.
Status: Complete.

Fate Keeps Loathing.

Christmas.

The beginning of Christmas morning was a tired one. I woke up feeling my eyes burn from my melt down the night before. It wasn't the way I wanted Christmas Eve to end but I had not exact say in that, my mind seemed to be overruling. I rolled over to feel the other side of my bed empty. I sighed and got up. Noticing the clock said it was about 8am I then grabbed my sweater and pulled it on before heading downstairs. My parents hadn't gotten up much earlier than I had, both of them were in the kitchen grabbing some coffee. “Ok, lets get these presents out of the way” my mom ordered, smiling. All three of us piled into the living room. I sat down on the floor beside the tree like I always had done since the young age of three. “For Mom, from me, and for Dad from me” I handed them my gifts. They smiled and started taring into my presents. I grabbed a box like thing which on the tag said my name. “New ties ah! Someone paid attention to my list” my dad spoke. I had gotten him three new ones. A black one, a purple stripped like one and a green one with a few other diamond patterns on it. “Thank you dear” he spoke. I smiled. “Ah, more make up, I was thinking about buying this for myself you know. AH and the CD I wanted, God child you're a blessing” she smiled widely. I laughed and dug into the gift they had got me. “OH MY GOD!” I said shocked. “You got me a MacBook!” “It was your mothers idea” “Its so we can keep in touch when you go out on tour with that rockstar boyfriend of yours” she smiled. I grinned. It was funny how both my parents thought Jimmy was in some band, even though he surely looked like he belonged in a band. “Aw thanks” I smiled. I moved on to my other presents. I ended up getting some make up from my aunt and uncle from my Dad's side and from my uncle and aunt from my mom's side I ended up getting a few gift cards and a new ipod which would end up going great with my new computer. The presents didn't take long to get finished with and we cleaned up the extra paper and such. I rushed upstairs with my new things and opened them up. It was then my phone went off. I grabbed it and then read the text.

Jimmy: Merry Christmas Em, Now I know you have work later and I know you're probably wondering what I got you this year, we'll how about I pick you up in an hour or so and we can opening ours together by the way, the guys plan on partying with that JD you bought them, oh and Caro is like screaming over her new things, she says she loves them. Anyways see you soon.

I smiled and then got up and grabbed some new clothes rushing towards the bathroom to get ready.

I showered quickly and then got dressed, straightened my hair and did up some light make up, I rushed back to my room and then pulled on my shoes right as the door bell rang. “Emily, Jimmy's here!” My mom yelled. I grinned and bouced out of my room and down the stairs. “Merry Christmas!” I smiled and hugged him. “Merry Christmas” he smiled back hugging me back tightly. “We're going out, I'll be back for dinner” I mentioned. She nodded and smiled before turning back to finishing off the meal for the night. “5pm sharp” she spoke before we walked out the door. “Yep”

I jumped into his large truck and we drove off somewheres. We ended up at the park when he pulled into a random parking space.

“So what did you get” “A MacBook, an ipod, some really good make up, and some gift cards to some wicked places, how about you?” I asked. “Uh... Some clothes from Caro which she said you approved of” I smiled because we had gotten them that day we went shopping. “A couple 40s, and some music” he smiled. I smiled back. “Oh and this is from the guys, they weren't sure what to get you so they all pitched in and got you one thing” he spoke handing me the parcel to me. “Oh” I opened the small box and smiled. “A new phone!” “Yep, something I figured you'd want” I smiled and looked at the blackberry. It was so much better looking than my cheep-ass slider phone. “This is great, aw, tell them thank you when you go back” I smiled. He nodded. Nervousness now bubbled inside me. “Now for yours from me, and yours to me” he spoke holding his and handing me, mine. I glanced down at the long box. What could this be? “You first” he spoke. I nodded and opened the box carefully. Pulling off the cover my eyes were revealed to a silver skeleton key necklace with silver chain. “Oh my god” I spoke speechless. It was shaped in a heart shape at the holding end. I looked up to him who looked straight at me worried. “Its beautiful” I said breathless. “Well now you know you have the key to my heart” he spoke. I inhaled shakily and looked to him. “I love you” I hugged him. “I love you too” “Now turn around and lets see this thing on you” he spoke smiling. I handed him the box and he carefully lifted it out of the box. I pulled my hair up away from my neck and he carefully placed it around my neck and clasped it together. I let my hair fall and the necklace adjust itself. I looked down at it and smiled before turning up and smiling at him. “Okay your turn, open it up” he looked down at the gift and pause before slowly opening the bag I watched him slow take out the tissue paper and then watched as his eyes widened pulling out the watch. I bit my lip and watched him look at it surprised. “Well...” “Are you kidding me, Emily this must have cost you a fortune” he said and pulled open the case soon holding the watch in his hands. He took off his old watch and put the new one on, it fit him perfectly like I had imagined it to. “Do you like it?” I asked. “Yeah, its shiny and...I'm shocked” he laughed. “I love it, I love you” he spoke and turned to me. I smiled looking down, taking the key between my fingers. “I love you more” I smiled. I leaned forward pulling him into a long kiss. I sat back and he flunked back in his seat with his eyes closed. “I think we should get back. By the way it looks you're mom might be serving dinner earlier than 5 o'clock” he spoke. I giggled and agreed. It didn't take long to get back. Where dinner was made soon than on usual time.
We ate up, even though Jimmy didn't really need to eat anything at all. He still did which surprised me. Thought after it I only had a few minutes to change and get ready for work. Jimmy dropped me off their and then my 6- 10 short shift slowly began.