Sequel: Starting Forever.
Status: Complete.

Fate Keeps Loathing.

Knock.

It didn't take long for me to get bored easily. Though when I walked downstairs I was surprised to see my mom and dad dressed up like they were going to some fancy formal thing which was my guessing where they were. “Some dinner meeting thing again?” I asked as I passed them heading into the kitchen. “Yep, we'll be home around ten” my mom spoke fixing her hair in the mirror in the living room. “Ok” I spoke. “We got you a pizza, you won't eat all of it not unless you're that hungry” My dad spoke and laughed. Being the only child of theirs, I usually didn't have to share anything or look after anyone else.
“Nah, I think I'll just eat it all” I joked laughing. He nodded and got up from the kitchen table. “Well we must be on our way, no parties missy” he warned. I laughed at that. Like I could handle a party. Who did he think I was?
They left and I grabbed a slice of pizza and a coke from the fridge before moving into the living room and turning on the TV. I sat their bored again once finishing. And as if on cue there was a quick tap at the door. I looked at it for a moment thinking whether or not I should move or not. I decided to get up and see who it was even though I had a gut feeling, knowing exactly who it was.

I opened the door and their he stood. Eyes fixated at the ground. Hair all messy as usual. Hands in his pockets and a frown on his face, something I wasn't ever usually greeted with. He had dark begs under his eyes and he looked paler than normal. Even the color of his eyes seemed duller.

“Hi” I spoke softly feeling bad. He slowly looked up, meeting eye contact with me. I swallowed back the lump in my throat before telling him to come inside. We sat down in the living room not so much beside one another like usual, he took my dad's chair while I stayed on the couch. This was more than awkward. And I most definitely felt bad for making seem so, mute.
“Listen, you were going to have to know some day” he spoke right away. I nodded folding my legs underneath myself.
“I really don't know what to say” he frowned. “Are you mad at me or something?” he asked. By the look on his face he looked stressed. He was confused and all this really did bother him. “No, I'm not mad at you, I'm just... I don't know. Unaware of this. I never once in my life think I'd come in contact with a vampire let alone date one” I said. It sounded funny, I guess I'd just have to get use to saying it..
He nodded. “I understand I mean, for the longest time I found it hard myself to believe what I am now, was true” he spoke fiddling with his hands. I smiled and got up, walking over to him and crawling in his lap. “Don't worry about it ok, I always thought you were weird I just never imagined you to be inhuman” I made him crack a smile. His eyes seemed to go back to their natural glow and he seemed less pale. I kissed him lightly before getting up.
“Come one lets go upstairs” I spoke.

I couldn't remember how long he stayed with me. We lied together watching TV in my room but it seemed like the time just was nonexistent.

“You know these last few days have been hell for me” he spoke shyly. I looked up to him frowning. He played with my hair as he spoke. “I can't live without you” he practically breathed out, we kept a strong gaze between one another before I pushed myself forward kissing him. He kissed me back passionately, cupping my cheeks with his hands, it didn't take long until those passionate kisses turned into more forceful ones and things were getting heated until I heard my parents yell my name which broke us apart. I turned to the open door and then back to him. He had his eyes closed.
“I should probably go” he spoke eyes still closed. I gave him a weird look. “Are you alright?”
“EMILY?!” “UP HERE!” I yelled turning towards the door and then looking back at him. His face was hard, he looked like he was in pain. “Jimmy...” I placed my hand on his as he didn't move. “Its hard” he spoke lowly eyes still unopened. “Being here, so close to you, its not easy at all” he spoke. I didn't move, my mind racing back to my nightmares, they way he would seem to attack me. I got up and away from him, it was then he opened his eyes and sat up. I stood over by my TV and dresser. I looked over to him worried spilled all over my face. “Maybe we shouldn't be.. “-Don't say it” he cut in. “But maybe we shouldn't” I protested. Seeing him suffer wasn't something I could live with. He gave me a dirty look. “Emily I told you already, I can't live with out you, even though I might not be human and technically living, I still need you in my life, we'll be fine I'll just have to deal with these...cravings” he spoked in an annoyed tone. I crossed my arms over my chest and shook my head, trying to hold back tears. “No, this won't work, what happens in the future?” I blurted out. The one thing I had been avoiding I had blurted out. He froze. Not blinking, not breathing (though he didn't really have to) and not moving. I took in a deep breath and waited. His eyes darted up to mine. “I should go” He spoke. “Jimmy!” I spoke and then went wide eyed turning and going over to the door shutting it so my parents couldn't hear us. I turned to see, no one. “ASSHOLE!” I Yelled and let a few stray tears fall. I wasn't into this drama, maybe him telling me the truth hurt more than just him breaking up with me. For someone who said they needed me in their life, I sure as hell felt alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two in one day.