Sequel: Starting Forever.
Status: Complete.

Fate Keeps Loathing.

Anger.

I ended up falling asleep some time that night, when, I wasn't sure, but as far as sleep went it might had only lasted a real hour or a little more. The sun soon was up again. I lied there staring up at the ceiling of my room. I sighed I had to make things right, but how? I didn't know where they were all staying, after dating him for about a year now I hadn't ever gone over to his house. I questioned what it looked like, coffins in the bedrooms? Blood throughout the kitchen? Did they even live in a house or was it some type of cave?? I shook my head and got up, stripping down out of my night clothes and into something clean. I picked out a clean t shirt and a new pair of jeans. After brushing my hair and throwing it up into a messy ponytail before grabbing my sunglasses, keys and my phone which had been off for the few days.

I jugged down the stairs and slipped into a pair of flip flops before sliding out the door and towards my car. Once inside I paused before turning on my phone and then the messages started flooding in. Ones from everyone of course, from days ago. I just simply ignored and deleted them before opening a new message sending it to Caro.

E: I'm coming over can you give me your address.

She replied quickly and sent me the address, also adding in that Jimmy hadn't been around that morning. I drove off, apparently they lived off a dirt road, a place where most people didn't live, far from town. It took me about twenty minutes to find the right road and when I thought I had chose the wrong one a house appeared. It was about three minutes into driving from the main road but the house itself looked like it belonged in the nicer part of the county. I cut the engine before getting out and shutting the door. Caro's figure appeared at the door, a huge smile spread across her face. “I can't believe you've finally come over, and after all this time!” she greeted and hugged me. “I know” I spoke still speechless from the intensity from the huge home. “I wasn't sure what to expect way out here” I said and took off my flip flops.

We walked into the opening entrance of the place. “Guys guess who's here!” Caro grinned. The guys who were sitting in the living room as we entered were all just hanging around. “EMILY!” Zack looked at me surprised. I smiled lightly looking around. In the large room alone was a TV hooked on the side of the wall, a few large black leather couches. A dark wooden piano sat over in front of the main window and warm lighting was around the room. The place looked like it came from a Sears magazine or something. I noticed everyone hanging out in here except for one though. “Here lets have a tour and maybe we'll find Jimmy somewheres” Caro tugged me along. “Yeah” I spoke as we turned the other way walking into what looked like an average kitchen. All stainless steel fridge, appliances and other normal looking supplies. I rose an eyebrow noticing pots and pans, knifes and other usual kitchen tools. “Why need all of these?” I asked pointing to the pots and pans. “Well you'll never know when a human will come over” she spoke and skipped along into what looked like a pantry. I followed and was surprised to see it all filled with...food, actual store boughten food. “This was just lately, I made Zack buy it” she smiled. I gave her a weird look and she huffed. “Fine, come on, lets go upstairs.”

We walked up the grand looking stair case and headed down the long hallway. “In here is Brian's room.” She pushed open the door, it was mostly red and black. “And over here is Johnny's” she turned right opening the door to his room which was mostly green and black. “And down here is Matt's room” She opened the door to reveal dark blue and black walls. And over here is mine and Zack's room. She smiled widely opening up showing a nice looking purple and black room. We both walked forward and then the next door came up. “This is his room” she knocked on the door and there wasn't any answer. “Jimmy?” she called his name and then sighed opening the door. “GET OUT!” he hissed. My eyes widened not expecting such a vicious tone to come from him. “Ok, but I just going to show Emily your room” “What” his voice went monotoned. Caro giggled. “Yeah Emily, you know, your girlfriend, she's kinda right here” she spoke and opened the door further. I was revealed to is dark gray and black colored room. He lied lazily on the bed but got up right away once seeing me. Caro laughed. “Anyways, found him, I'll be downstairs” she smiled and turned quickly walking back down. I turned to see he was standing in front of me. His eyes darkly stared down at me an unpleasant scowl crossed his face. “Your here” he spoke. I looked up to him glaring at him. “Yeah I am, and I came here to apologize but now, I don't think I will since I'm unwanted” I spoke feeling what I had just said. I turned going back towards the stairs, coming here wasn't such a good idea after all. “Emily” he spoke my name and I stopped. “You are wanted here” he sighed and then continued. “I don't want to fight anymore with you, I'm sorry love” he spoke walking up behind me his arms folding around me. I turned around in his embrace and looked up at him. Sure he always looked the same, ever since I first met him. But that was the issue, we should have gotten past this long ago. All the questions and answers to explain. This was very much unneeded plus with the fact that my final year of high school was going to begin in a few weeks time.

“We need to get through this, I need to know what is going on, stuff about the real you” I spoke staring up to him. He nodded and took my hand leading me back into his room.
We walked in. The room was fairly large, much bigger than my own, but it reminded me of my own. “This is the same color” I spoke touching the gray colored walls. He smiled nodding. “One of many things which remind me of you here” he spoke standing behind me. I walked forward and smiled. Sure the room looked modernized with a TV, I-home,and Cd's around but it also had some older material I wouldn't have ever seen unless I hadn't come over in it. “Is this you?” I asked picking up an old photo. It looked over a 100 years old. “Hahah, yeah” he smiled, his cool breath could be felt on the back of my neck. And thats when it hit me. “How old are you?” I asked. He smiled. “19 you know that” he smiled. I rolled my eyes. Sure that was his age when he died so many years ago. “No I mean, how long have you've lived for?” I asked. He sighed lightly and replied “276 years” he spoke. Now I was a little surprised. “Wow...I'm dating a grandpa” I joked. “Grandpa now?” His voice rose. I turned to see him taken back by the comment. I giggled and he hugged me from behind tightly. “I'm no Grandpa” he spoke and kissed my jaw line. I giggle more before escaping him. I walked over to the bed side table and sat down on the edge of the bed. Noticing the many photos he had their. I picked one up, smiling widely. Childhood photos, and more going through the centuries. Photos with Cee, Zack, Brian, Matt and Johnny but none with any other girls. All until a recent one. One of him and I. Taken not that long ago at the beginning of the summer. “I don't know why I keep those there, its not like I had to worry about not being next to you at night, all until these last few nights...” he spoke. I turned to him. “I'm sorry” I spoke. He shook his head. “No its my fault” he said. “But if you hadn't of told me, I wouldn't have known until it was too late” I spoke and moved closer to him. “Yeah...so what else do you want to know” “Why you have no other photos with you and any other girls” I spoke and placed the pictures back. “Meh” he shrugged. “I haven't been one for a serious relationship, until now that is” he spoke. I looked to him and smiled.
“You don't know how important you are to me though” he went serious. And I kid you not when I say I have never felt like this for any other girl out their.” “I love you Em, you're the one I'm meant to be with” he spoke.
It was like my heart was racing itself inside my chest. Beating faster and faster. He noticed this, must hearing it and all. “Are you alright?” he asked worry crossed his face. I nodded and cracked a smile opening my arms and hugging him. “I love you too” I spoke and snuggled into his neck. “But I don't know what to do?” I spoke. “What do you mean?” he asked still holding me. “What happens in the future? I'll have to become one of you” I said and pulled away from the hug. His features changed, his eyes darkening a little. “No” he spoke. “That's not happening Emily, I'm not loosing you to this curse” he spoke lowly. I wanted to argue so badly. I sighed and looked away.

“Then how is it going to work?” I asked after a few minutes of silents passed. “There is no way you will want to be with me when I'm 90 and dying!” I yelled standing. He looked at me annoyed. “Who says that I won't” He stood up. I looked at him discussed. “You clearly don't love me then if you don't want to be with me forever” I snapped. “You clearly don't love me then because you don't want to live before you jump into something that will change you forever!” he snapped back. We were face to face, glaring at each other again. Ugh! How he pissed me off sometimes...