Sequel: Starting Forever.
Status: Complete.

Fate Keeps Loathing.

Free.

I let the car come to a stop before cutting the engine and stepping out. I grabbed my things from the backseat and walked behind the vehicle before heading up the stairs. Walking in at my own will I walked into the kitchen to grab something from the fridge. Since everyone kept all their own, liquids in the freezer, the fridge itself was mine. I took a orange soda and turned shutting the fridge door with my foot.
“Skipping school on the very first day, what a rebel” spoke Matt laughing. “I'm not skipping, I have a free last” I spoke and handed him his keys. “Oh” he said and looked down at them slightly confused on how I took his vehicle. “So where is he?” I asked. “Down the hall” he said. I nodded and walked around the stair case in behind the dark room. I opened the only door at the end of the hall and into an office like space.

“Well look who it is” Brian's voice rang noticing me. I smiled and turned to Jimmy who sat behind the big desk. “Home so soon huh?” asked Brian. “Its only two o'clock why are you here?” asked Jimmy confused. “Free” I spoke.
“Where's Johnny?” asked Brian getting ready to leave the room. “In PE” I replied. An uproar of laughter was heard from behind me as the door shut and both Jimmy and I were left alone. “So.. how was your day, get into the classes you wanted?” he asked writing something on the desk sized calender which stayed on the desk. “Yeah, I suppose” I spoke and sat down in front of him in one of three leather chairs around the desk. He looked up to me and we met eye to eye. “What's wrong?” he asked. “You fucking paid him to stay an extra year” I spoke with gritted teeth. He didn't speak and looked down. Pouting out his lips he then sat back in the leather desk chair and sighed, placing his folded hands behind his head. “Yeah, I did”
“What for Jimmy, you have NOTHING to worry about, I'm in fucking high school, what, some tenth graders going to have some crush on me, get over it!!” I yelled. “That isn't the reason Emily” he spoke annoyance in his tone. “Then explain to me what is, why you'd pay one of your best friends to stick around another year just for so” I asked getting pissed off again. “Because, well for one, he had failed on his own and two because you'd be alone you know that and I didn't want that for you” he spoke. I rolled my eyes. “You know I do have other friends, HUMAN ONES TOO!” I seethed and got up turning around to storm out the door. But with him being what he was, a vampire, I couldn't not just be stopped that easily. He whipped around me and blocked the door before I had the chance to touch the door knob. I stood there and crossed my arms. For some reason I wasn't surprised by his super speed vampire powers which he usually never used around me.
“Listen, don't get all mad at me because I made him stick around, admit it too, you don't mind having Johnny in all your classes, but really baby, I want this year for you to be a memorable one. Please just understand.” he spoke walking closer to me. I didn't disagree, nor did I agree to anything. He embraced me in a tight hug which I hugged him back. “Lets go upstairs.” I spoke.

We lied their silently. His arm around me while I lied their with mine over him. With my head resting on his shoulder he lightly stroked my hair humming lightly. “I just want to run away, forget about everyone and just be with you” I murmured my eyes barely open. “That would be nice, but I think things are perfect right now” I sighed and looked up to him pouting. I had learned that this got to him quite quickly...
“Oh, please don't do this to me” he whined. I giggled but kept making the puppy dog face. Funny how irresistible I was to him.
“Emily!!” He groaned louder. “You kill me, you know that, you fucking kill me” he pouted. I sat up and smiled. “You want me to leave?” I asked normally. “NO!” He nearly screamed. I smiled and turned to the clock. 4:33pm. I had already been their for two and a half hours. I yawned and got up. “I probably should get going, mom's going to want to hear about my day and I think I'll hit the pillow early tonight” I spoke. Kisses were soon placed on the side of my neck and arms wrapped around me. “I'll be over around nine?” he growled playfully. I grinned and stepped forward out of his embrace. “I don't know. Tomorrows going to be a long day, I work tomorrow after school” I said. “Oh...” he spoke down. A pin striking pain hit my heart seeing him so hurt by my request. I bit my lower lip and looked down. I deep down hated when I saw him like this. It was hard enough some days not seeing him until night. It seemed I needed him in my life, 24/7 all the time.

“Please don't do this to me” I repeated the words he once said. He smiled noticing and walked forward kissing my forehead. “Its alright love, I'll see you tomorrow night” he spoke. I looked up to him. “Not at two?” I asked. I still had my free from school, same time, everyday. “Uh...well tomorrows kinda... a feeding day” he spoke. It was then I noticed his eyes had changed a darker shade of blue. I nodded. “Going to get something big? Heard there's bears up the mountain” I spoke. Wrapping my arms around his neck. He made a interesting face which made me smile. “Yum...” I laughed awkwardly and shook my head. “Yeah, can't wait to do that myself....” “Oh what are you talking about, I can't wait to see you go after some big grizzly” He growled lowly in my ear. I giggled and kissed him before turning to the door. “Tomorrow” I spoke. “I'll still be here love” he smirked. I smiled. “I love you Jimmy” “I love you too Em”