Sequel: Starting Forever.
Status: Complete.

Fate Keeps Loathing.

Hungry.

The next day went by slower than possible. I walked out of my finally class of the day (which for me was third period) and walked with Johnny towards his car. I guess now until the end of the year he was going to pick me up from and drive me to school. “It must really suck huh?” I asked. He looked at me with hungry eyes, all day I had noticed he was off. More on edge too. “What?” He asked and turned facing the car. “That all your friends get to go hunting while you're stuck around a bunch of humans” I spoke and opened the back seat chucking my books and bag in. I shut the door and then opened the front, passengers side door. “You have yet to know” he growled. I sighed and got in where he soon started the car and we headed off towards my house.

“I just want to fucking sleep” he mumbled almost too low for me hear. “Why is that?” “To get rid of the cravings but I know when I wake up they'll be worst” he sighed. “Can't you go quickly at lunch?” I asked. His upper lip twitched and he nodded. “I'll have to go back to the house even though they won't want me using up the back up supply” he spoke lowly. I sighed. I could only imagine how hard it would be, even with me sitting so closely beside him...

We pulled into my drive way and I got out and grabbed my things. “I'll be here right at four to get you alright?” he spoke. “You know you don't have to do that JC, I do have my car, I'm more than capable to get to work and back, its not that far” I smiled. He shook his head. “Four” He repeated. I rolled my eyes. I wasn't going to fight with a hungry vampire. “Fine, now go eat, you're getting moody” I spoke and shut the front door. Walking up towards the house and walking in. I turned to see Johnny pull out of the year quickly and zoom off back to his place in full speed. I shook my head and walked further into the house. The door was unlocked because my Dad was home. I quietly walked into the living room and towards the kitchen past him who snored away on the couch. I dropped my things on the table and turned to find something quick to eat before I went upstairs for a nap.
After eating I jugged upstairs and dropped my things on the floor near my door before going over and flunking down on my bed. I turned to my left to see the bright digital numbers from my clock shine back. 2:45PM. I had less than an hour to kill. Lying their I flicking on my TV once finding my remote and lied their peacefully listening to the background music. My shift tonight would last from 4 to 10 then I'd come home to go to bed. Or that's what I had in mind.

About ten to four I got up and changed out of my clothes and into my work uniform, had time to pull my hair up into a ponytail and change back into my shoes. I grabbed my keys, my phone and my wallet and headed downstairs. As I walked out the front door I noticed a very familiar black BMW sitting in the driveway. Johnny stood outside of it a cigarette in his mouth. “I told you four” He smirked as I gave him a dirty look. “Yeah, yeah...”
I got in the car as so did he as soon as he put out the cancer stick and he took me to the coffee shop. “Are they home yet?” I asked as we made it their safely. “Not yet, I expect to see them around home about seven” he spoke. “Where did they go?” “Up into the mountains about four or so hours away” he said and I un-did my seat belt. “Well thanks for the rid here, I don't plan on seeing you at ten do I?” I asked. “No, Jimmy will be here by then” he said. I nodded and got out and headed inside the building I worked at.

The shift went by at its usual pace. Not a lot of costumers came in, although towards the end more did. It was a weird hour to work at.
By the time ten to ten came around the place was hollow. I turned to the girl I was working with and sighed. “I'm leaving” I said. She nodded. “Their shouldn't be many more anyways, theirs less than ten minutes left” she said looking at her watch. It was her turn to lock up anyways so with that I got rid of my hair net and walked around the counter, pulling out my cell phone checking the time and as I looked up, the bell above the door rung. I noticed right away, the tall lanky figure walking in and towards me. A smile formed across my face quickly as it did for him. “Hey!” I greeted him with open arms. We hugged and then parted. “How was your day?” I asked walking with him to the door. We walked out and headed over to his car. He opened my door for me and I got in. he waited to reply until he got in the car. “Fine, how was yours?” he asked taking my hand in his as we pulled away from the shop. “Long” I sighed. “And tiring. I can't wait just to go to bed” I laughed lightly. “Did you catch anything good?” I asked tiredly. “Yeah, how was Johnny?” he asked changing the subject. “Moody, you should have taken him with you” I frowned. He laughed “He'll go over the weekend” he spoke and then silence fell between us, something that was peaceful verse awkward.

We pulled into the drive way and I got out of the car. Walking back into the house for the second time that day and walking up stairs into my room. I shut the door and quickly changed, when turning around their he was, hands behind his head laying on my bed. I walked over to the side of it and sat down next to him. “I need sleep” I spoke and yawned. He looked up to me and nodded before moving and I crawled under the covers. “Goodnight love” were the last words I heard whispered to me. Before darkness took over and I was in dreamland once again.