Sequel: Chasing Claudia
Status: FIN... again!

Goth & Donut

Well You Are The Only Exception

Training Camp doesn’t start for few weeks but I decided to be busy at the gym to make sure I’m ready for the new season. Ever since I came back from Switzerland for the World Championships, I’ve been slacking off on being ready for the season and the upcoming Olympic camp in a couple of weeks. I still wasn’t speaking to Jack after his date with Janelle. I couldn’t believe these two went out on a date. Jack’s a funny guy but not good enough for her.

“Go talk to him.” Wayne went over and pats me on the back. “You can’t stay mad at him forever over your friend.”

“I don’t know. I’m still in shock of what happened.”

“Fine. Jack!” Wayne walks over to Jack, who was busy on the treadmill, and talk to him. “Okay, Drew wants to apologize for the other night. He didn’t mean to give you the silent treatment after you went out with his friend whom he’s in love with. There. I did my job.” With that Wayne stepped aside and let us talk.

“If you want to know, I didn’t touch her.” Jack slowed down the treadmill and started to walk. “I didn't even kiss her. Okay, I kissed her cheek but she’s a great girl. I see why you have something for her even though you’re friends.”

“It’s okay. I’m just surprised to see her again.”

“If you want surprised, she’s next door at the figure skating complex.” Jack pointed to me where she was.

After I packed up my things and headed next door to the figure skating side of the complex. I see Janelle practicing a spin. Being around her made me learn a few things about figure skating. It was great to see her skating on the ice again. She belonged on the ice. She saw me and skated towards the bench. She didn’t have a smile or an angry face. She just looked blankly at me. What has happened to us? We used to be the best of friends but the past 18 or so months has changed.

“Meet me at Santa Monica Pier at 8 sharp.” Was all she said as she walked to the locker room.

I went back to my place and put some clothes on before meeting with her at the pier. I was taking something out of my jeans pocket, a piece of paper fell down. I couldn’t believe I’ve kept it the entire time. It was a piece of paper Janelle had inside her textbook the first day I met her at school. After she picked up her book and left, the folded piece of paper fell off and I’ve kept it for no apparent reason. I’ve never looked what was inside but felt it might be good luck.

I was at the pier, looking at the Pacific Ocean, waiting for Janelle to show up. It was shortly after 8 in the evening in Santa Monica. I received a text from Janelle to look behind her. There she was, wearing a summer dress that made her look perfect. Her hair was loose but pined back. She has taken in the laid back California girl style without losing her Canadian roots.

“I’m sorry I’m late. I don’t live that far away but didn’t want to drive up here.” She smiled as she gave me a hug.

“You don’t have to be sorry.” I brushed her hair that was blowing with the ocean breeze behind her ear. “I should be for ruining your date with Jack.”

“You didn’t. He should’ve told me he was a teammate. Nice guy and everything but he’s… I don’t know the word to describe him.”

“So why you brought me here?” I asked as we look into the ocean.

“I’m sorry how I left things in Quebec. You really caught me by surprise. I just wanted to stay as close friends as we were.”

“I know what you’re saying. But I wanted to show you how I felt about you, regardless what you told me earlier that day.”

“I’m scared.” Janelle turn away from the ocean and looked at me. “I’m scared of getting hurt and you would sell me out like Pricilla did. It would hurt so much more if you did it because I have feelings for you and--” I stopped her with a kiss. “Didn’t know how you felt about me.” She finished her sentence, blushing and trembling. I went into my pocket and showed her the note she left on the floor a couple of years ago.

“I might as well give you this.” I hand the note to her and she opened it up. It contained some writing and a single rose pedal.

“’Find me and I’m all yours.’” She whispered as she shed a tear. She jumped up and kissed me passionately. I couldn’t help but respond to that kiss. I knew right there that there was more than just a friendship, more than just a jock and an emo girl, it was love.

I went back to her aunt’s place in Manhattan Beach and couldn’t get our hands off each other. Janelle told me her aunt and cousins went to on a trip to Cabo this morning and won’t be back for another week. We’ve made it to the guest room as I began to take off her summer dress. I’ve never seen her naked, let alone in her bra and panties. Seeing her like this took my breath away. She went over and took off my shirt, button by button as she began to kiss my neck. She stepped away and found a lighter to light a few candles in the room. She turned off the light, only to see her amazing body illuminating by the candlelight. She looks nervous as she thinks I might hurt her the same way that idiot did several years ago.

“Are you sure?” As she kicked the door to close behind her, she removed her bra. I have a feeling tonight is going to be very special.

“Sorry I don’t have a huge---” I stopped Janelle by pressing my hungry lips onto hers. It was just right; not too big or small. I pushed my tongue into her mouth as we move towards the bed behind her. I looked into her hazel eyes letting her know that I’ve wanted her for so long and I want to show it to her. For the first time all night, she was giving me the same look back. Any fear she thought about up to that moment was gone when her hands began to unbutton my straining jeans. Once she pushed my jeans down, we were left with only my boxers and her panties. A part of me wants to just rip her panties off and taste her but I want to show her that sex isn’t about being dirty.

“Once again I have to ask, are you sure?” I whispered as I pressed my nose next to hers, my hand caressing the sole of her back.

“I always wanted to be you.” With her response, I picked her up and placed her on the bed.

I kissed her gently across her neck, hearing moans from her as she began to rub my back until she touches my boxers. My hand reached towards her panties and felt she was already ready for me. I rubbed her through her panties to make sure she was ready for me; most of all, if she was ready to take my size. I began to move my lips down from her neck to her breasts. I teased both her breasts, starting with the right, followed by the left, alternately kissing and pinching them. I moved down to her navel and pelvic bone in which she began to giggle. Once I reached her white bikini panties, I removed them from her and threw it on the floor. A part of me just wants to taste her but she deserves all the love and respect I was going to give her. It wasn’t all about me at this point; it’s about making sure she’s happy. Instead of licking her, I removed my boxers and showed her what I had underneath. The look at her face was a sense of both fear and excitement. I got up for a moment to go into my jeans and grabbed a condom. Even though I was clean, I want to make sure she’s protected and safe.

When I climbed back between her, I leaned forward to kiss her passionately as I was wrapping my member with a condom. I brushed her brown hair back her ear as I was teasing her hole.

“Are you sure?” I asked her one more time while kissing her forehead. “It’s going to hurt you a bit.”

“Can I keep you?” She whispered as her hand grabbed my butt and pushed me towards her, entering her. She gasped as I stayed in her for a moment. This was the tightest I had ever felt with any girl I’ve been with. Even though I knew she wasn’t technically a virgin but at this moment, she was my virgin. She was my heart… my love. I leaned down and kissed her with every ounce of my being as I began to move in her. No matter what happens tomorrow or any day after that, this moment will never be replaced.