Sequel: Chasing Claudia
Status: FIN... again!

Goth & Donut

Lazy Days Of Summer

The sun shone brightly from the outside as I wanted to cover my eyes with the pillow. It was too early to wake up, too early to leave this dream behind. I had a wonderful dream last night that Janelle and I kissed at the pier and then went back to her place and made love. However, when I opened my eye and saw a certain brunette behind me, I knew I wasn’t dreaming. Everything turned out as I had in my dreams, but better. I’ve made sure everything was comfortable enough for her and that she feels what I feel. I don’t know how I got this lucky. I watched her sleep for a moment as she carries the same amount of peace she had the night of the Combine. Was it that moment that I realized I loved her? Or was it the night of the Prom? Draft Day? Junior Prom? When she told me about her parents at the cemetery? When she made me do spins and jumps during a training session? In the middle of learning past and present tense words in Spanish? Or maybe the moment I lay eyes on her by the locker? I can’t point an exact moment where I fell for her, but I did. Now she’s laying here next to me and couldn’t be happier.

I saw Janelle had a few blinks before waking up. A smile came from her face remembering what had happened last night. She’s always been beautiful, but something about her wearing only a smile takes my breath away. The Goth Princess became a complete goddess.

“Morning, Donut.” She yawned as she covered herself with her blanket. “What the heck are you doing in my room?”

“Well, there was this beautiful brunette who kissed me very passionately at the pier last night and went home with her. Then she and I had the most amazing night of our lives… at least so far.” I laughed as I kissed her gently.

“Really? Then do I smell some morning breath?” She laughed as she covered her mouth and nose with the blanket.

“Hey I believe you have some morning breath too, Gothie.” Janelle took a pillow and hit me with it.

“I might get use to that stinky breath in the morning.” She laughed as she leaned down to kiss me. She then straddled me in which I would be ready to take her. But instead she leaned forward and lay on top of me.

“Naughty girl, aren’t you?” I laughed as I rubbed her naked back. I have to admit the best thing about her body isn’t her boobs or butt or her small waist, but her back. She has an amazing toned back.

“I was going to say the same thing, but you’re not a girl.” Janelle laugh suddenly turned into seriousness. “Was I okay? Did I suck?”

“No, Janelle. You were amazing… for a rookie.” I kissed her nose before I continued. “If you’re feeling guilty that you didn’t lose your virginity to me last night then don’t be. This was your choice and I am honored that you let me be a part of it. Are you feeling okay?”

“Surprisingly, yes.” Janelle smiled again as she lay her head on my shoulder. “If it wasn’t for skating, my inner thighs would be aching right now. As far as down there goes, it’s sore but that’s because it’s kinda hungry for more.”

“Hungry, eh? Is your pussy turned into a Flyers slogan?” I laughed as I kissed her forehead.

“Stop making fun of down there. She is very hungry and what I’m feeling, you are too.” She began to crawl down my body when I stopped her.

“Janelle, I only had one condom and used it last night.”

“Don’t worry, Drew. I know where my aunt stores the condoms. She is a single woman after all.” Janelle slyly crawled down and decided to have some breakfast in bed.

The rest of the week, we rarely left her aunt’s house. We would make love in other rooms in the house, making sure we didn’t leave anything out. When we’re not, we would rent some movies from NetFlix, swim in the pool, and take a walk down the beach. On the times we do go out, it would be to the gym or the supermarket.

These few days have been a great escape before reality sets in. I know I have to go to Calgary for Olympics Camp. Leaving her is going to suck but I wanted to prove myself in a big stage that I can make the Olympic team in February.

On our last night together, we took a walk along the beach. It was a clear night on Manhattan Beach. I hope to own a house here one day. Hopefully, I can add Janelle in there.

“Are you okay, Drew?” Janelle asked as we stopped at a spot on the beach.

“Yeah. Just bummed that I have to leave you tomorrow.”

“I’m not going anywhere. Besides, going to camp will get you closer of being an Olympian. If you make the team, it’ll be a huge honor.”

“I know. But this is the big boys I’m playing against. You sure I’m going to be okay.”

“You’re going to do great. Besides, you never had done anything bad during your career; the Storm, the World Juniors, the Kings, the World Championships.” She caressed my cheeks that are full of stubble. “Plus you have Steven there and you get to meet so many people.” She looked at the beach and looked around to see if anyone was around. “I got an idea but you have to trust me.” She began to remove her tank top and jeans, leaving nothing but her underwear. Then she slowly removed her bra and threw it at me. Every day she was becoming more confident with her body. She went ever and took off my shirt, followed by my shorts, leaving me with my boxers. After a small kiss, she slowly removed her black mesh thong before quickly run into the water. I couldn’t believe Janelle has the balls to skinny dipping at Manhattan Beach.

I took off my boxers and joined her in the water. The water was freezing but liberating. I guess she wanted me to relax and let things be before heading to Calgary tomorrow. We splashed around and had fun before holding on to each other. Janelle couldn’t look more beautiful as she did at that moment. I’m going to miss that face, that smile. I lift her butt up so she can wrap her legs around my waist and kissed her gently. She was returning those kisses with a sense of urgency that I want to take her right in the water. I broke the kiss and stared at her hazel eyes, knowing nothing can go wrong.

“I love you, Janelle Beauchamp.” I whispered to her. However her face drew a blank as a wave crashed on us.

The next morning I was waiting for my taxi to arrive in front of the house. After that wave, she smiled and went back on shore, not replying what I’ve said moments before. We fell asleep in each other’s arms but I couldn’t help but wonder if she loves me back.

“You sure you don’t want me to make you something to drink?” Janelle asked as she sat on the staircase outside with me.

“I’ll be fine.” I smiled as she put her head on my shoulder. “I won’t be able to get any sleep if I drink some caffeine.” The taxi pulled to the house as we both said our goodbyes. I’m going to miss this girl so much it’s going to kill me.

“You’re going to be fine. Play great, okay?” She smiled as she gives me a hug. I cupped her chin and kissed her deeply, showing her how I feel about her.

“I love you, Janelle.” I looked down at her hazel eyes, hopefully this time nothing breaks that moment. “And I don’t just mean I love you… I’m so deeply in love with you.”

“Just come back to me.” Was all Janelle replied before letting go of each other. I enter the cab and let it drive away, seeing that Janelle’s face turned into sadness.