Hidden Dreams

Interruptions & Invitations

This definitely had been one of the most amazing days of my life. We took pictures with random people, stars on the Walk of Fame, and just goofy photos of us walking. I did miss Mason though. I wished he was here with us. I decided to call him.

*Ring*Ring*

M- Hello?

A- Hey Mason!

M- Oh. Hey babe. How’s your birthday so far?

A- Mason, It’s great! I just wish you were here! When Erin and I went backstage to meet the band, they offered to take us to dinner and go sightseeing.

M- That’s cool I guess. I just thought I was getting you tickets to see a stupid band, not have a bunch of guys take you out.

A- Mason, you don’t have to call them stupid. They were just being nice, and they brought along some other girls too, not just me and Erin.

M- Oh great! So it’s more than one booty call.

A- EXCUSE ME! That was uncalled for! Thanks for not even wishing me a happy birthday! I can’t even talk to you right now.

M- Oh right. Well you just enjoy the rest of your night.

*Click*

He just hung up, and I stood there with tears starting to form. Cameron was walking toward me and asked if everything was okay. I tried to play it off, but I was too upset with Mason I just cried and told Cameron what happened.

He put his arm around me and sat me down on a nearby bench. “Hey Anna, when I’m feeling down, no matter where I am, I look up at the sky and just admire how beautiful it is.”

Cameron sat up and let me lay down on the bench. “Wow, Cameron it’s beautiful!”

“Isn’t it?’ Cameron responded .His phone buzzed, and he looked at the screen, then at me. “That was Zach. He said that we should take you girls back, because it’s getting late.”

I looked at my phone, and it was almost 1 a.m. “It’s okay. I have an early studio appointment tomorrow anyway.” I said while getting up to catch up with the group.

“Wait. Like a recording studio appointment?” Cameron asked.

“Yes. I’m working on a demo that I plan on releasing this summer.”
“Anna, how come you didn’t tell us you were a singer? We could help you.”

“Yeah, I know that you can help me, but I didn’t want to seem like I was using you, and I just wanted to have fun today, no business talk.”

“Your right, no business talk can be nice. It was just fun to hang out with friends.”

“Friends”

He smiled, “Yeah, we consider you and Erin as friends of ours. You girls treat us like people and not like huge celebrities! Haha”

That was so sweet! I didn’t think that just spending a few hours with someone you could end up be good friends! I guess it just depends on the people.

“Girl,” Erin ran up to me, “if you’re not busy next week, the guys wanted to know if we wanted to go to the beach for a few days during their time off?”

“Yes! Definitely, that would be fun.”

“Great! So it’s a date!” Zach said with a smile
♠ ♠ ♠
Was Mason being too harsh? Anna obviously likes Cameron, but should she ignore those feelings to make sure Mason stays happy?
I appreciate your feedback!! Comment please because it will help me finish my next few chapters! Thanks for reading!!
:)