Zombie 2.0 1/2

Sweaters are less dirty then a scuba suit.

“You know? I have this song stuck in my head and I can’t get it out.”

Deci looked over at Rev and waited for him to further explain, instead he just stared at her.

“You mind filling me in, or should I assume that you’re thinking of the amazing horse song?”

“No, no. That would be a terrible thing to have stuck in your head. No, you know that song, it goes ‘The bear went over the mountain’?”

“Ugh, yes I know that one. I’m not sure if that’s worse than what I said though.”

“Well, that’s not the song I was thinking of. I just figured it’d top yours.” He grinned.

“Rev, you need help. More than what we can give you.”

“I know this. Now, seriously, do you remember the song, I can’t remember the name… It goes ‘It’s 2 am the feelings gone….something something, bullet…something gun still warm..’.. you know? That one?”

Deci paused for a moment and then smiled. “Ah yeah, that’s old school though. Why are you thinking about that? It’s Twilight Zone by the way.”

“AHA! That’s why I was thinking it. Twilight zone, plus don’t you think it just fits?”

She replayed the song in her head. “Yeah, it does sort of. But you know, I’d think of something more heavy… Well for killing zombies.”

“We should have a play list. Like of just theme music. You know, a song for me, you, Banana… and so on and so forth… What would my song be?” He asked.

Deci stopped for a minute and leaned against the wall of the high school. They had gone out to get some fresh air and let Rev walk out his pain. He needed to start therapy. He had however protested since it was his arm that got shot and not his legs.

“Hm… for you I would have to say, Mcfly. Now what do you think mine should be?”

“Uhhh, how about I Just Wanna Live?” He asked glancing over at her.

“For Banana I would say Kick Some Ass?”

“That would fit her the best!”

“Yes I thought so.”

“Lets see here… lets reach into my magical hat of wonder… and… Dean’s theme would be Cherry Pie.”

“Man, no every time I see him...” Deci huffed.

“I know man. I know.” He said in an all knowing voice.

“I’m sure that you know. You picture Dean with all that fancy stuff and lights, and smoke and whip cream?”

Rev looked at her and made a face. “You picture him with whip cream? Ew… ohhhhh oooooo I’m tellin’!”

“Telling who? And wait, NO I do not!”

“I’m tellin’ Banana, as soon as I see her. You picture her little darling baby bunker boo in whip cream! You’re sick you- OH WAIT HEY! YOU’RE SPOSE TO BE MY WIFE!”

Rev’s facial expression was priceless and Deci looked over at him. She lost her train of thought and started laughing.

“I see nothing funny about this.” He folded his arms which caused her to laugh harder.

“Look, Rev… I don’t picture him in anything… no wait, no that’s bad, I do picture him in things.. like, turtle neck things…”

Rev’s eyes bugged out a little. “Are you… saying you picture him in a…sweater?” He said the word in a way that made Deci laugh even harder.

“You make it sound so dirty.”

“It IS dirty!”

“Right, so if I pictured you in…say I dunno…a scuba suit?”

Rev’s look turned into amusement. “Now we’re talking.”

“Oh dear…Lord..” Deci shook her head and started walking again with Rev behind her. They figured it was time to go see how Norman and Ivan were holding up.